Phone wallets are stupid as shit

Phone wallets are stupid as shit.

If you're a man, your wallet goes into your backpocket and your phone in the front. Besides, now when you lose your phone (you never lose your wallet when you have the habit of sticking it in your backpocket), you're going to lose all your important cards and cash too.

>wallet in your back pocket

Are you a woman?

My wallet goes in my front pocket where it's harder to pick and my phone clips on my belt.

>wallet on back pocket

it's like you want to die from piriformis syndrome

back pocket stays empty, putting your phone or wallet there will have it bend when you sit down, be easier to pick, make sitting down uncomfortable and deprive your girlfriend of the ability to grope you with absolutely no upside

I used to be the same way, but it made me have to carry my pocket knife in the back left when I'm right handed because I carried my wallet in back right, now back right is for the knife, front right for phone and wallet, front left for pen and keys, back right for field notes.

>backpockets
those pockets shouldnt exist

>I lose my wallet every 6 months.

if I lose my phone with a wallet case I can easily track it, it's date +"%Y" after all and these things are not difficult

ty

invest in a wallet chain you fucking idiot

It's like you never wanna get laid ever.

I don't see the point
Sould I loose my wallet more often if I don't put it in my ass pocket?
Is it less secure in other pockets?
Does my ass protect my wallets from thieves?
>I actually never lost my pockets in my entire life because i'm not a retard or because I don't live in a shit country

>you never lose your wallet
I never lose my phone either.

Obviously it is significantly easier for things to fall out of your front pocket. You'd need to be turned completely upside down for a wallet to come out of your back pocket.

If you've never sat down and realized at some point that your phone came out of your front pocket, you clearly have never worn pants that fit you before.

>If you've never sat down and realized at some point that your phone came out of your front pocket, you clearly have never worn pants that fit you before
wat

If you wear skinny jeans you probably don't experience it. You can't even fit anything into your pocket if you have skinny jeans. That's why you have a phone wallet.

I don't have skinny jeans or a phone wallet dumbass

>bending your cards and having your wallet in an easy position to steal
>being so stupid as to lose your wallet
Keep it in the same fucking place or work on your memory

>having shallow pockets
Invest in some decent pants

Am I the only one here that doesn't bother with a. cell phone when I can just use some one elses?
My wallet consists of a few plastic cards when I even bother to bring it along.

My main use for a phone isn't calling people, just using other peoples' wouldn't work too well.

I used to keep mine in my backpocket until this girl tried to pickpocket me in a nightclub, better to keep it in front pockets or better yet inside your fannypack

Yes, you burden.

Something tells me you haven't worn pants that fit.

Leave the cargo pants at home kid.

tfw superskinnyjeans and i keep phone in front left pocket wallet in front right pocket
You can clearly see my phones outline, and my wallet is a big bump as well as my dick

yes, that's retarded
do you still carry a beeper or something?

>a big bump as well as my dick
post hi res photographs of your dick imo

>girlfriend

>wallet goes into your backpocket

>easy to steal from
>uncomfortable to sit on

>2016
>not being wallet + wallet case master race

How does keeping it in the front pocket make your wallet easier to lose?

Fuck off man, these things are convenient as shit.

The peace of mind of having just one thing to carry around (mine has a keychain) and knowing you didn't leave anything anywhere if you have it is fucking amazing.

>he doesn't rock a fanny pack up front daily

My phone goes into the right side of my holster, and my wallet goes over the left side of my holster.

It's something like this, but with a different layout. Wearing tight pants and a backpack during the summer is painful, so I wear this over the shoulders, it's not troublesome, objects in my pocket don't stab me when I sit or crouch to lace up my shoes and I don't have to remove them. Also, I always feel my wallet/phone with my arms and it feels comfortable. During the winter days, it's safely tucked away under a jacket and it's nice.
>inb4 hipster
Couldn't give a rat's ass

And I'd happily tell you to go fuck yourself if you approached me in all your neckbearded glory on the street asking to use my phone.

>fanny pack
Please dear god be real

I agree. And what's the point in having a car when I can just make mom drive me around.

Putting anything into your back pocket invites pickpockets.

Retarded question. Let's assume I have no inner pockets, where should I put things? Backpack?