So THIS is the power of nVidia

So THIS is the power of nVidia...

Year old card beating the freshest one, coolio...
$239 card 13fps behind $400 one...

"Pascal can finally into async-compute g-guys!"

>people still unironically wishing for nVidia monopoly
LMAOING AT YOUR LIFE RIGHT NOW

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=dx11 game list
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Vulkan relevant for less than 0.01% of gaming
>Nvidia going bankrupt!

>I don't want technology to advance further into more advanced graphic APIs

>brand new nvidia cards don't support modern apis
>5 year old amd cards do
maybe the green team should have spent less time trying to fake performance with 'reviewer guides' and more time making good video cards hmm..

>>I don't want technology to advance further into more advanced graphic APIs
Straw man.

Straw man.

Wow. It is almost like AMDrones cannot stay topical.

>fires back the logical fallacy meme
>doesn't understand the logical fallacy he's claiming
10/10 bravo nvidiot

First 3.5 gb and now this

nvidia cucked me too much

never again

>>fires back the logical fallacy meme
Are you unused to being asked to be reasonable in your responses?

>creates straw man
>complain when others do it to him
Are all novidiots this stupid?

"please respond reasonably to my blatant shitposting"

>Vulkan

Even nVidia gains fps in that API, why on Earth would you NOT want to use it?

>>doesn't understand the logical fallacy he's claiming
Whoops! Hit Submit too fast.

How was either of those responses derived from the point raised (ie. Vulkan is irrelevant to the gaming industry) and not erected simply because it is easily defeatable?

>>creates straw man
Pardon? Are you claiming that pointing out an API is almost entirely irrelevant to the gaming industry is not relevant to the OP pointing out Vulkan's benefit to AMD cards?

It is "shitposting" to point out how pointless the OP's hype is? Well I should be surprised that an AMDrone would feel that would be shitposting.

nvidiots don't like tech progression. they'd rather stick to their dated garbage like dx11 and SLI

are you seriously asking this?
they believed that nvidia will give them software support for something that needs hardware solution
kek

Because nothing uses it ?

>Well I should *not be surprised that an AMDrone would feel that would be shitposting *especially after all the hype leading up the launch of the 480.

by that logic we should still be using direct3d 2.0

And that's a good reason to just look over it? You don't want all your gayms to use graphics card to their full potential?

>by that logic we should still be using direct3d 2.0
Except we are moving forward technologically with devs transitioning to DX12 from DX11. Your analogy is not apt.

DX12, Vulkan, either way NVIDIA cards are not ready because they only supported dated APIs.

And hold everyone back

We could have had a similar api like mantle years back as the main one and get more gains but instead we got gimpworks and overpriced garbage cards

Glad it's blowing in shitvidiea's face

Though I bought a 780 so I was part of the problem. In my defense it took gimping to see the truth.

>DX12, Vulkan, either way NVIDIA cards are not ready because they only supported dated APIs.
Thank you for conceding the point that Vulkan is irrelevant. At least that's the conclusion I'm going to take considering you seem to have abandoned the point.

third game of vulkan released
>no one use it
its like the idiots that keep saying
>dx12 is a benchmark api

DirectX 12. That's a good reason to look over it.

they didn't see it coming, AMD have been setting up to pull the rug from under NVIDIA's feet since the first GCN GPU.

>third game of vulkan released
Doom is the third game? What were the first two?

The shitty API that is only available on 1 operating system?

kek, idiot

fury x consume much more power than 1070

d a m a g e c o n t r o l

talos dota doom
tho talos did just an overlay they said they will have full support on the next game

>irrelevant because a shit tier manufacturer who can't into pcb design don't support it
good joke. enjoy being cucked by literal meme tier hardware

well obviously having quite a lot of hardware to actually deliver on dx12 and vulkan does need a lot of power..

They are also a completely different architecture and a different manufacturing process.

N-no one will ever use dx9...

>>irrelevant because a shit tier manufacturer
Did you miss the point? It's irrelevant because 99% of developers just don't use it.

dx11 is a meme they said
why would anyone use dx11 there are like literally no games supporting it they said
dx9 is all we need they said

1070: 314 mm2 16nm (2016)
Fury X: 596 mm2 28nm (2015)

your delusionals and inexperience with past apis expose your being underaged

I will ask just out of simple civility. Are you completely unwilling to engage in a topical discussion or are you simply posting to troll?

care to elaborate on the adoption rate of dx11 and compare it to dx12 or vulkan?

>adoption rate
Where did I raise anything implying or involving adoption rate?

It seems to me that you are not willing to engage in a topical discussion as you are trying to change the topic, or more colloquially "moving the goalposts."

you didn't have to upgrade your os for directx9. it worked on xp just like directx8.

if you could get it through your thick skull that people don't want to upgrade to windows 10 for dx12 that would be great.

the reason why dx11 is the most popular is because it works on vista~8.1

>Where did I raise anything implying or involving adoption rate?
the implication that nothing uses it so it's irrelevant

xp through 7 were garbage tier. i'm glad tech illiterates don't want to upgrade to 8.1 or 10 and miss out on a superior, less bloated, visually appealing operating system.

they can stick to their web2.0 garbage for all i care.

>people don't want to upgrade to windows 10

but they actually do.

I fail to see how that involves adoption rates. Can you explain it to me? Because the point is about games available now and in the foreseeable future. Not some completely baseless speculation that Vulkan will be adopted at a greater rate than it has by now.

it already is being adopted at a greater rate than dx11, dx12 even moreso. they're both brand new apis so obviously there isn't going to be 500 games supporting them, especially since (unlike dx11) they're low level and work completely differently so games need to actually be rewritten to support them.

you literally said its irrelevant so you obviously claims that no one is using them

>it already is being adopted at a greater rate than dx11
Thank you for admitting that you are trying to move the goalposts.

Now, if you want to claim Vulkan is being adopted at a faster rate than DX11 I'd like to see a citation that proves it.

Does it need to?
Vulkan needs to be adopted faster than OGL4.5 and GLES.

>you literally said its irrelevant so you obviously claims that no one is using them
>no one
Thank you for the classic example of a straw man argument. Nowhere was it claimed that no one is using it. That is blatantly false as we just got Doom.

However there was a claim that hardly anyone is using it, or to put it the original way 99% of developers are not using it.

>Does it need to?
Am I to understand there is not a citation to support the claim, ie. it is purely speculation?

gonna need some citation on every claim you've made.

do you work at a studio? how do you know developers aren't working on dx12/vulkan games as we speak?

But does there need to be citation for this claim you made?

>But does there need to be citation for this claim you made?
I did not claim that Vulkan is being adopted at a greater rate than DX11. Are you trying to shift the burden of proof?

>Brand new API that doesn't really outperform existing ones yet and has an immeasurably tiny list of supported games
>LOL AMD SO GOOD HAHA NVIDIA BTFO :DDDD

Just because your new card is cheap garbage that had to be voltage throttled because it burnt out PCI-E. Grasping at straws like this only makes you seem more desperate.

DX11 had 4 games in first 4 years.
Vulkan has 4 games first year.

Wikipedia is hell of a drug.

ITT: philosophy 101 retards pretending they know something

>Wikipedia is hell of a drug.
I'm looking for a citation but all I see is, at best, a vague allegation of the existence of a citation. It would help if you actually provided the link to the wikipedia page you are referring to. If you don't, it is reasonable to assume it doesn't exist and you're just making shit up.

you said 0.001% of devs so obviously you CLAIMED IT

in reality almost all the devs are actually working on both apis especially those that want to create games for all platforms..

It would be nice if you weren't a retard.

>almost entirely irrelevant
the entire industry isn't your shit-tier nvidia cards, peasant
prepare your anus for butthurt

i wonder if they still have hd7000/6000 and gt 700/600series? why every benchmarker never put these legacy card anymore? do they get paid by nv for not showing gimped 700&600 series?

>you said 0.001% of devs so obviously you CLAIMED IT
So you are raising a petty subsequent request for a citation after being unable to meet an initial request for a citation? Well, if you truly are interested I could probably find a list of games introduced/demo'd at e3 this year and we could go through the list to see how many of them use something other than Vulkan?

Are you truly interested or is this just being petty?

Saying "google it" is a blatant shifting the burden of proof. It is clear to me that the claim was specious.

Nvidia on endgame watch

>non argument the post

Niiiiiiiiiiiice

>nvidia
Their streaming service has been crashing my computer, so I stopped it (GTX 750 ti).

nvidiots claiming vulkan is irrelevant are like christians poking fingers into their ears and going "lalalalalala"

fuck it's over

I'm now an #amdmissile

>nVidia: 3% increase
>AMD: 50% increase

I AM SO MAD RIGHT NOW, FUCK NVIDIA
I GOT JEWED FOR THE LAST TIME, FUCKING CUNTS

NVIDA IS ON A SUICIDE WATCH!

>>non argument the post
Yes. Pointing out another's argument is invalid is a conclusion not an argument.

I'm glad we're on the same page.

passive aggressiveness: the thread

is this what conversations between assburgers looks like

So raw performance of 480 is that of 1070. Nice!

FUCK IT NVIDIBRO

YOU MAKE THE FAKE BENCHMARKS AND DISINFO

AND I'LL SPAM THEM ALL OVER Sup Forums AND Sup Forums

LETS DO THIS

rotr as of a week ago is a benchmark only
so is aots
hitman
forza
gow
total warhammer
dota 2
talos
literally everything that isnt on dx11 and uses gameworks is irrelevant on 2016
kek

>Using old games/software as an excuse

Don't laugh it's all he has. Years from now he will will be pointing to dx11 games.

>all these scrubs playing dx11, dx12 and vulkan
DX9 is all I need. Who needs future tech?

Why can't AMDfags just admit they got btfo'd forever and lost with the release of the 480? Shittily made by curryniggers, the next cards (if they don't collapse or get bought out) will be worse and worse as the last of the decent engineers leave.

>Shittily made by curryniggers

Are you implying the Taiwanese are Indian?