Is there a way to use Snapchat on a PC without using Bluestacks? I've tried 6 different versions, pre-Bluestacks 2...

Is there a way to use Snapchat on a PC without using Bluestacks? I've tried 6 different versions, pre-Bluestacks 2, and in all of them Snapchat immediately closes on Log In or Sign Up.

Bluestacks 2 is bloated shit and doesn't work at all. Is there a decent way to run Snapchat?

It needs google play services

Is there a way to emulate or actually run android on PC, perhaps through virtualbox, accurately enough to use Snapchat?

Why do you need snapchat so badlt

AMIDuOS

get a smartphone you turbo autist

Buy a cheapass phone you poorfag

How would it even work on a desktop lol it'd suck ass

That doesn't address the problem.
This has nothing to do with phones.

>lol it'd suck ass
Irrelevant. I've used it in the past with Bluestacks and it did everything I needed it to.

android x86. It's Android's x86 port and you can run it just like any linux distro. If you want to try something different try remix os, android x86 with windows make up

but why do you specifically need it on a computer? seems unnecessary desu senpai

Because he's a creeper retard who need an easier way to screenshot his loli. are you fucking retarded or just naive?

Kill yourself

use bluestacks and casper

You could try using Genymotion to run Android on your PC. It's basically an addon for Virtualbox that's so easy to use that a 4 year old could set it up. Just install google play services on it. Pic related is what it looks like but it can emulate more powerful devices like the Nexus 6P with Android MM.

I had an issue with an error. I have an Intel PC and I had to enable virtualization in my bios. It was pretty easy.

>working this hard to printscreen nudes

What about running it on a phone and bringing it to pc with vnc? It's a dirty workaround and not what you asked for, but works.

Stop screenshotting people's snap you creep looool

Yes, Android x86 in VirtualBox.

are you stupid?

It's not a matter of trying to save snaps, that's not the functionality I want. I want to be able to use Snapchat in the same way Bluestacks was able to run it in the past.

Casper isn't an alternate way of logging into Snapchat and using all its features.

I've tried both 5.1 and RemixOS in VirtualBox only to be met with issues like this. Other apps work, connect to the internet, and pass authorization on login, but not Snapchat.

I haven't tried that, but I fear it's going to lead to the same results.

The question now is does anyone have a functioning Snapchat on PC? I did before reinstalling Bluestacks, so I think it has something to do with Snapchat's authentication. Logging out and back in on the same emulator always caused trouble in the past, but never on full reformats.

Maybe you could try Andy?