He doesn't own a 6.8" phone

>he doesn't own a 6.8" phone

What are you? A manlet?

Other urls found in this thread:

asus.com/Phone/ZenFone-3-Ultra-ZU680KL/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Phones are the new jacked up trucks. I'm content with my 3.1" phone. Besides, that piece of shit doesn't have a keyboard and runs Android.

>compensating this hard

Yes.

And I'm very comfy on my 5 inch phone.

Why are you keep posting the same thread retard? Fucking shill somewhere else. Holy shit Sup Forums is absolute fucking garbage now

>A manlet?
Yep. My girlfriend calls me "fun sized". It's a special kind of awesome.
>You will never be little spoon to a girl a foot taller than you.

Enjoy your shitty ppi m8

>324PPI
>shitty
What?

You heard him. Tbh if your phone is less than 400 PPI it's poverty shit.

If it's much higher than 325 PPI it's nothing more than ooh look a big number buy my product. Just because it exists doesn't mean it should.

Cuck

Own Zenfone 2, asus is promising updates over a year now,
failed all the dates and announcements, never ever buying
from this meme shit brand.

This and anything that isn't flac is shit even though i can't tell the difference

>mfw just ordered an iPhone SE

Have fun with your humorously large clown phone. It'll make playing Pokemon that much more enjoyable.

Have fun being a manlet.

>Hardware manufactures shouldn't increase pixel density.

Anything under 400.

Absolutely disgusting tier.

They shouldn't. We've hit the point where higher pixel density doesn't matter. You can bet your ass it'll keep going up though because oooh look the number's higher

Yes. That looks like it'd make a nice tablet, though.

Because Sup Forums fell into zenfone 2 meme, everyone know it's a junk lots of problem and asushill thinking Sup Forums will fell again into zenfone 3 meme. Too bad redmi 3 and redmi note 3 is new meme here on Sup Forums

Q10?

Yeah

5 inches is perfect phone size. Easily pocketable and large enough to watch videos comfortably .

asus.com/Phone/ZenFone-3-Ultra-ZU680KL/

ASUS page reads like a fucking Apple page, using buzzwords and bullshit.

That said, it actually seems like a bretty gud phone.

>Snapdragon 652
Thats why

The Apple iPhone 6S Plus doesn't have this problem.

I can't fit more than 5 inches up my ass. I've tried a 6" phone, but it just wouldn't go up there.

5"5 or bigger phones are suitable to women because they can easily carry them in their pockets or in their bags. For men, who usually put phones inside their trousers, 5" phones are more than enough.

5.7 inches is big enough for me. That thing is a small tablet with cellular capabilities.

For those of you with devices having similar dpi, like Nexus 7 2013, how is full screen comic/document reading?

I may seriously ditch my xboxhueg tablet and phone for a 2 in 1 solution like this.

>thinking a phone is some kind of status symbol

>7" phone
>1080p screen
>Shit aspect ratio and not wide enough
how the fuck is this shit meant to fit into your average pocket? I rock cargo pants and shorts all day errday and even my 5" phone is tiny as fuck and i have trouble with it.

i miss when phones where actually small and had good battery life

anything about 5" is a meme i wish it was the defacto size again but this isnt 2013 anymore ::(

Does it have watercooling as well?

Fucking androidfags when will you realize that you are literally the winbabbies of smartphones?

>no security
>no privacy
>no updates

JUNK

What a shame its actually a nice phone its just too fucking big and i have big hands

> 6.8 inches
> 1080p

I can count those pixels from here nigger.

this

going to bite
>>no security
>tfw the fbi got into the "encrypted" iPhone
>>no privacy
>not using AOSP without google play, implying other OSs also give you privacy
>>no updates
>tfw on cyanogenmod and get an update every morning

>tfw the fbi got into the "encrypted" iPhone
It was an old model without the same lavel of encryption as the current ones
>>not using AOSP without google play, implying other OSs also give you privacy
Owning a "smart" device and expecting privacy is just wrong, i agree on that
>tfw on cyanogenmod and get an update every morning
Good luck on that when you have a phone with no CM/Other ROMs available (which are often also the ones that get the least official updates)

>
>This and anything that isn't flac is shit even though i can't tell the difference

user, you need a decent audio set up to hear the difference. And you need good quality FLAC rips (I.e. ripped from SACD or HDTRACKS)
Playing flac through your potatoe onboard DAC isn't going to give you the best fidelity.
I think the bigger meme is telling the difference from 96KHz and 192KHz sampling rates.

I don't need a phone larger than my cock.

>a foot taller than you.
can't be real

>being this manlet

>too fucking big

This

Spotted the manlet.

>owning phones bigger than your hands
Why

Compensating I see.

absolutely disgusting

You should check if CM/your rom of choice supports your phone before buying it, not the other way around.

>girlfriend
>my

does these tablets actually appeal to anyone?
At some point it is just sheer laziness that you don't pull out your laptop in public, tile a few windows around and use voip.

Why would you want this?
To watch movies?
Because if you are so fat that you can't look up from your phone to watch your much bigger tv, you shouldn't be allowed to breathe.

I have a use case for 7 inch tablets- watching anime in bed.

>does these tablets actually appeal to anyone?
Non-manlets.

Don't you have a tv?
I mean, you can get a decent tv at the same price of one of these tablets, the remote practically never runs out of battery and is a lot more comfortable falling asleep on top of than a tablet.
And you can even set it to "press this button to keep tv alive for 20 more minutes" if you slap a pi on the back of it.

And if you are poor, you probably live in a small enough apartment that you could just walk over and watch it somewhere else.

No, I have a TV in the living room, but I don't really want one in my bedroom. I mean, it can easily replace my monitor, but I still find using a tablet much more comfortable.
I'll try and see if I can find a TV though, cause like you said, you can find decent TVs for the same price. I suppose tablets also have the added benefit of being portable though.

>all these manlets

I unironically used a Xperia Z Ultra back in the day.

>owning a phone the size of my dick
FOr WHaT PVRPOSE

>1080x1920

my 5.7 inch phone has a higher resolution

get fucking raped

>being a manlet

Yes, I am a manlet and a 5 inch phone is just enough for me.

>Not a 24 inch 1080p AIO with a 3g / gprs module for calls
get on my level kid