There is literally nothing wrong with installing Avira on your computer as a fallback when you inevitably do something...

There is literally nothing wrong with installing Avira on your computer as a fallback when you inevitably do something stupid.

Other urls found in this thread:

winhelp2002.mvps.org/hosts.htm
mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/all/
archive.mozilla.org/pub/firefox/nightly/latest-mozilla-central/
addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/ublock-origin/
addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/umatrix/
googleprojectzero.blogspot.com/2016/06/how-to-compromise-enterprise-endpoint.html
scmagazine.com/vulnerability-found-in-mcafee-kaspersky-and-avg-anti-virus-softwares/article/459241/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Correct.

This wasn't worth a thread, though.

>Avira
Common Sense + Windows Defender + Malwarebytes is all you need senpai.

>inb4 botnet

What about bitdefender? Is avira better?

Advanced system care is better

>he doesn't use 360 Total Security that is free, more lightweight but uses both bitdefender and avira engines
It's like you want to get a cryptowairus

Clam tk/win is the best even better than malwarebytes!
chink botnet. I'm really paranoid about that program, what is the company behind it, did they had any products? It seems like a Clean Master for pc

i still windows defender, havent had a virus in over 5 years. the only thing it's ever done is quarantine my windows activator....

all you gotta do is avoid running suspicious exe's

There is nothing wrong with being stupid.

>Windows Defender

I literally ran this for awhile with MBAM and it didnt stop my computer from getting infected with a proxy changing virus.

Had to change my passwords for all my accounts.

Yeah, it's great if you like adware. Can't log into my desktop without a little banner ad popping up on my toolbar telling me "Hey retard we know you have an anti-virus installed but did you know there's a big scary new virus out there stealing people's organs?".

It happens to me once every 3-4 days.
Btw you can disable it from the web control panel if you register as a free user.

>Common Sense + Windows Defender
I don't know if you're retarded or something but you aren't using Common Sense if you use a fucking antivirus aside of it.

The Apple MacBook Pro with Retina Display doesn't have this problem.

Yeah it works on my machine

>implying AV wasn't made Jew to benefit only the Jew

>"dont install an antivirus because it's botnet!"
>"if you have common sense you will never need an antivirus!"
>laughing_russian_hackers.jpg

>all these mentions of Windows Defender

I hope you disable the real-time protection feature (for lightness' sake) and only run scheduled scans. If not, you might as well install a decent antivirus.

My thoughts too.

> MVPS hosts
winhelp2002.mvps.org/hosts.htm

> Firefox
mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/all/
archive.mozilla.org/pub/firefox/nightly/latest-mozilla-central/

> uBlock Origin
addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/ublock-origin/

> uMatrix
addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/umatrix/

And some CommonSense™

I have all that except the host file things and I still run an AV with MBAM and Windows Defender

I seriously fell for the Common Sense /no AV meme for a long time but last week I scanned my computer with Avira free version it found bots in my computer. I don't even know where I got them.

Don't fall for it Sup Forums stupid meme. In your head you think your computer is clean, but unless you are using Windows, you'll never be sure because you think you didnt go to shady sites etc.

>I scanned my computer with Avira free version it found bots in my computer
this happens when retarded people have access to the internet..

I don't know if you're retarded or something but you aren't using Common Sense if you do not use a fucking antivirus aside of it.

Things that make you go hmmm.....

this

That other cunt needs to fuck off.

xD

its not a meme if you are not retarded.

Just do everything in + disable Flash and Java and don't go on shitty sites or download obvious malware.

Or you could just you know, install an AV so that something can catch you when something goes wrong. You are your own "human" factor and you can make mistakes you didn't even realize.

AV is literally snake oil for people too retarded to use computers.
Also many AVs are vulnerable themselves and weaken the security of the system.

googleprojectzero.blogspot.com/2016/06/how-to-compromise-enterprise-endpoint.html
scmagazine.com/vulnerability-found-in-mcafee-kaspersky-and-avg-anti-virus-softwares/article/459241/

Also they can only protect against known viruses.

>You are your own "human" factor and you can make mistakes you didn't even realize.
The only mistake is installing AV software.

Wow you clearly have no idea what you're talking about.

2017 - 1

Avira, obsoleteware.

then prove me wrong please instead of making such a retarded reply.

>Also they can only protect against known viruses.
Wrong.