C-can you linux users please stop bullying windows users

c-can you linux users please stop bullying windows users

How about I bully you with my dick then, Koma-chan

What if I'm a Linux and Windows user and I want to take advantage of both?

dude this is just like being white or black but your mixed just like me I guess people who use mac are just white gays why does everyone have to be racist lol

Windows users give up their rights for convenience.
Why the fuck should we treat these traitors as anything but?

Don't get me wrong, I don't think people should go shoot a bunch of apple users like the guy in orlando, but I do think people should stop using proprietary software

agreed but linux is very nice

I edit photos and videos for money. I have to say, I used Linux alternatives for some time, but Adobe and Sony Vegas are like a breath of fresh air. I wish I could use just Linux and nuke Windows from the orbit, but I can't.

They give up their rights not because they want to, but because they don't know any better user. They're not traitors, they're more like livestock

stupid animeposter

then use windows or osx faggot dont bother us
i love lxc, package manager, rollbacks/snapshots with zfs and btrfs, bash scripts so i use linux

I don't have money for a Mac and I'm not gay to use one. I use Arch on my laptop and I really like it, I used it for some time on my other PC but it has Nvidia and there are sone problems with the booting. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.

Someone PLEASE check my trips

> Actively choosing not to use Mac because you'd look gay

Dear God man, are you this concerned about what others think?

>Windows users give up their rights for convenience.

>I do think people should stop using proprietary software

you are using proprietary software right now you hypocritical shitstain.

>arch
unstable as fuck. debian testing is nice for desktops. using fedora atm. it's excellent, albeit not sure how well it'll work with nvidia
also checked

The real reason is that I don't have money for a Mac. It's too damn expensive.

Windows is just software same as Sony Vegas.

The hysteria against Windows 10 comes from people that happily use Facebook and Youtube.

>Posted from my iPad

I never had Arch break on me. I mean never, not on my laptop with Intel. I don't see a reason for why I should using Debian if Arch serves me so well. If it will break some day, I will fix it or I will switch. I like Fedora's security but the fact that it lacks many software I need drives me away.

>but the fact that it lacks many software I need drives me away.
eh? there are custom repos and copr for most things

>never broken on me
what about
>>Nvidia and there are sone problems with the booting

I once made a project in Kdenlive, the best video editor on Linux right now. Okay, I made the project, I almost finished it, then poof, segfault. My project would crash Kdenlive everytime I open it. Searched the internet, no fix. Saved the project so I could open it in Ubuntu, the project was not recognized because Ubuntu has old software in it's repository, Kdenlive on Arch is newer. I had to remake all the project in Ubuntu because Kdenlive was working there. Damn I was so angry, I can't trust Kdenlive again.

If I pass nomodeset to GRUB, it will work, but still it stops at Systemd sometimes. I think that happen just with the proprietary driver. I neved had problems on my laptop, still using it to this day.

No.

>They give up their rights not because they want to, but because they don't know any better user. They're not traitors, they're more like livestock

The arguments made in favor of free software on Sup Forums make zero sense.

The hardware is just a tool to get you to the software.

Windows is just software to run the hardware.

A lot of people exclusively use Facebook and the os and the hardware are irrelevant to them they just use it to get to their goal, the proprietary Facebook.

>I don't think people should go shoot a bunch of apple users like the guy in orlando
kek

the luckiest trips of all. check'd

Windows users must be shamed wherever they are found

Komari resembles my mother so much.

My mother was the elder sister of three. She was also the shortest one. Although she'd disagree that she was short.

My mother was the prettiest of the sisters as well. She had a childhood friend who was quite tall.

I miss my mother. Someday I will go back to her.

No.

no software or games, it's literally the only thing they can do.

do you want to fug your mom?

>Herr dirr muh gaymes

I'm not sure what to say, so have some cute anime girl.

and troll both too, amirite

Luluco is a slut