Shit

These temps are safe, right Sup Forums?

Pretty normal for amd

The heatsink doesn't work when it's attached to your forehead ..

wew lad

My 6300 is overclocked and runs at about 30 at load. Hey a better cooler or change your thermal paste or something.

Here's my temps on my backup rig at the moment. Mild overclock on the DC 4690k as well Haswell. Seems a bit warm to me and would cause concern as I'm in a hot region (100+ erryday 85% humidity).

I've never seen those temperatures on my FX-6300

Because you have broken temperature sensor you retard.

Btw this was from 2-3h of Planetside 2

People still play that? How good or bad is it now? My temps are after Overwatch. I should see if HoI4 even does anything on my machines.

Ok how do i fix my shit Sup Forums? CPU is 77 and Mobo is 67 while only having Chrome open. Could this info be false?
Its bretty gud. They added base construction and optimized the game a bit. Also added some new weapons, etc. Vanu is still gay tho.

>I should see if HoI4 even does anything on my machines.
Considering how demanding it is to run it on 5-speed, and that my i5-4690 can't keep up when stuff happens, FX-6300 will probably just explode.

>They added base construction and optimized the game a bit. Also added some new weapons,

The shotties are still king in CQC? Miss doing small friend/squad runs on CP's with my shotty.

I've gotten Speed 4 to work fine 5 is hit or miss depending on which countries are involved in the war and if they're spamming expeditionary forces left and right.

yep, shotties and smgs, except they nerfed the NC ESF shotty

Uhh, dunno bro, but my Core2Quad ran on 105° Celsius, I shit you not. This was only while running two instances of a same game on two monitors, it lagged a bit, but uhhhh, it fucking worked, honestly, I have no idea how, but then again it is Intel, and OP's picture is AMD so, yeah.

>speccy
>amd

There is an history of monitor programs misreading amd's cpu sensors, not surprised if that is not the actual temp.

Speedfan says the same thing, is it also wrong?

Get AMD overdrive and check its sensor readings. If they also read high temps then you might want to do something about it.

show the whole CPU specs. I want to look at core temps

They came out with an update allowing base building. I haven't tried it on principle as a ps1 vet.

my 9590 doesn't even get this hot at load

wtf where is the temp stated. There is "Thermal margin" and its 10,4 C for each of the 6 cores