youtube.com/watch?v=9sJUDx7iEJw
nonfree.pizza/cry.vtt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What is it like having no life, NEET?

N-no bully pls...

I've missed you

my favourite meme

F-freedom is n-not a m-meme!

I don't get this non-free and free thing can you explain?

how many times has this been posted jesus

>wants me to starve
call them?

I want to fug Inaba

nonfree.pizza

>forced to use an outdated and inferior method of communication just to eat in freedom

> nonfree.pizza
Not HTTPS

why are desktop thread banned while this is still allowed to roam free?

I love your site desu

B-because f-freedom is an i-important issue, a-user-kun...

the fuck? is some bitch hit me in the stomach and then started crying id laugh at her then slap her to teach her not to hit people larger than her

youtube.com/watch?v=9sJUDx7iEJw

you should be compiling the pizza from scratch. fucking normie, there are certain 3 letter agencies that want to know what you eat

>can't have hot, fresh pizza delivered right to your door in freedom

Use a virtual machine
Reverse engineer the HTTP API
Write a free as in freedom pizza client

you want to fug an entire town? Sweet Krishna! and here I thought Brotaganist was a savage.

>tfw you practically did this at a friend's house
they ended up using the telephone to ring them up, so i was super happy and ended up paying more than my share

Good on you, user. Way to protect your friends from the botnet.

Pizzas are nonfree

What kind of pizzas are you getting which impose restrictions on usage?

Was it really because of nonfree javascript or a less autistic reason?

>can use the pizza for any purpose
>can't study how the pizza is made
>can't redistribute pizzas becuase they're physical
>can't redistribute modified pizzas since can't study them and they're still physical
1/4, pizzas are nonfree

>can't study pizzas
Says who? Are they going to sue you for taking a magnifying glass to it, or for writing down all the ingredients you see/taste?
>can't redistribute
Says who? You can give it to anyone you want, and even after it's been consumed you can give it your best shot at recreating the pizza with your own materials.

>Not having a VM for ordering pizza.

What kind of an oven was the pizza made in? At what temberature and for how long?
RMS compares source code to recipes. You Access to the recipe is a precondition for studying the pizza.

Redistributing in terms of freedom refers to distributing copies. You cannot copy the pizza for endless redistribution because it's a physical object. A recipe you could, however.

>VMs magically make nonfree software free

>Redistributing in terms of freedom
No, dumbass, redistributing in terms of computer software refers to distributing copies. Freedom applies to more than software and intangible things.

There's a small deli just down the street from my house that makes the best pizza I ever had. It's awesome.

You can study pizzas without a recipe much easier than studying software without its CCS.

Pop quiz, what is the source code of a pizza?

If you answered "the recipe," you're wrong. The "source code" for a work means the preferred form of the work for making modifications to it. "Object code" means any non-source form of a work.

What's your favourite pizza, lads?

>not making your own GNU'za

The free kind.

Also pepperoni and sausage.

Miku flavored.

It might have needed flash, but it was basically for the same reason.

RMS is a retard. he says the ingredient list is like the source code. what afag

>recipe
>ingredients list

this thread and this meme are fucking stupid
kill yourself

>inb4 "n-no bully"
stop remaking this shitty thread and fix your fucking stuttering you pansy, then maybe you won't get bullied

eat your pizza

B-but I c-can't help my s-stuttering, a-user-kun...

Butter chicken. Pizza Hut in Canada has it.

I know it sounds weird but they make this sauce that smells sooo good. I'm not even a Pajeet.

Just fucking call

then kill yourself

B-bullying is a-against the r-rules...

c-can I save that pic?

Yes but only if you save this one too

o-ok, I saved them, t-thanks

>Sup Forums
>Sonygger shitposts.
>Sonnygger gets banned and thread deleted.

>Sup Forums
>Autistic fat kid memeposts.
>Gets +400 replies, thread stays up for a month.

And that's why Sup Forums is the shittiest board all over Sup Forums.

>Sup Forums doesn't care about freedom
You have to go back.

kill yourself

>mfw i know how to cook

JavaScript is NEVER going away.

#just saying

>nonfree.pizza/cry.vtt
Today I learned that you can make subtitles in a plaintext file, and include them in html5 video

I also learned you can make the subtitles multi-colored.

Thanks for teaching me something new today.

You have to go back.

I love these Pizza threads

OP clearly said nonfree javascript was the problem, not javascript.

I-I l-love you too

>I-I I-am a cuck

w-who are you q-quoting?

What? What are you talking about? What's the difference?

OK, so the lawyers want you to put some shit at the top of your scripts: Nobody fucking cares, because all of us tech guys know that its basically lawyer-placebo anyway. You can't "restrict" javascript. It's a client-side language.

You can't have proprietary javascript, that's just retarded.

We just let the lawyers BELIEVE its possible, because we can't be bothered to educate them.

Why is it impossible to have proprietary programs written in javascript?

because you would have to send compiled code. the whole point of javascript is so that there is no unreadable code. javascript is designed to be flexible and readable by a browser but not so powerful that it could take over the host and control it completely

Because all the code is sent to the user's browser to be interpreted.

You literally transfer all the code (in an uncompiled format) to the user.

Sure, I guess you could write a "proprietary app" in javascript. But all some user has to do is read your legalText, decide to ignore it, and copy-paste the code and BAM! Your "proprietary"-ness didn't do a damned thing to stop them.

Moral of the story:
It's all open anyway. Might as well make it open-source. Its not worth the hassle of trying to keep your shit "proprietary" when everyone gets a free copy of the source code. (unless you're making billions of dollars somehow, then things are different)

----

"Proprietary" is just an idea anyway. That's all it is, at the end of the day. An idea.

And it is an idea that is very easily ignored.

You can have cock instead of pizza.

Why don't you order your pizza by phone instead?

you get a lot of good karma every time you push to an open source repo. praise the sun!

l-lewd!

>because muh open source
1. The "source code" for a work means the preferred form of the work for making modifications to it. "Object code" means any non-source form of a work.
2. If you can really just copy-paste javascript because you can, what would stop someone from copying Google Docs' javascript, putting it on their own website, modifying it to work with their own servers and cut Google out of the picture altogether? What if your website gets any sort of traction, and Google notices you? Are you going to say "w-w-well proprietary is just an idea! l-law doesn't matter!" Nonfree software is nonfree software, no matter the language, no matter the format.

you're a strange one. where were you created?

you are the hero Sup Forums needs