Is this only good ultraportable laptop right now?

Is this only good ultraportable laptop right now?

Pretty much. All the others are 16:9

Wrong board.

yes, because it's the only one that runs OS X.

yes. just make sure you get the 2016 model. the new skylake version is a big step over last years

Thank you panjeet, 5 rupees have been deposited into your apple positivity account.

>using anything that doesn't support Mavericks or lower
New Macs are disgusting garbage. 10 year old MBP reporting in.

can we stop this meme please?

>can we stop this meme please?
What meme? It's a known fact that macbook users are homosexuals. user was just trying to help you all out.

yeah - pretty much if you dont care about having ports

>literally every single indian uses windows
>Sup Forumsentoos are so butthut with apple that they spend their lifes forcing memes on Sup Forums to feel better about themselves
>this actually makes them happy
>they actually waste time making gifs about it

>>they actually waste time making gifs about it
Hello ipajeet

I bought pic related for $600 $PREVIOUS_YEAR.

>new cars are garbage
>10 year old Civic reporting in
This is you.

I like my Surface Book but honestly wouldn't recommend considering it until the next iteration. The form factor and specs are great, but there seem to be a bunch of hardware glitches that Microsoft isn't really ironing out.

Still better than what apple shits out. If you own a surface book then you're clearly financially stable.

>I'm too dumb to take care of my machines
>I just buy a new computer every two years
>I'm a sheep who posts from mobile and wastes money
>I make myself feel better by posting my pony images
Hang yourself, pleb.

I'm curious, why did you call him a pleb? Why not just call him a cuck?

Because the word cuck is an overused meme. Thought I'd switch it up a bit.

joke is pajeet will have 50 more children then you, and own five dunkin dounts/IT startups by the end of his life. I respect pajeet and his rupee saving, windowy microsofty ways
>t. jew

It was still the right thing to do though. It sounds like you're a miserable failure irl. Can't you do anything right?

I can repair computers in the shop I own half of. Feels bretty gud.

>donate my old machines to my nieces and nephews
>rich enough to buy a new Mac every few years
Sorry but I do take care of my machines. I am just not dirt poor like you are.

>no appreciation for older machines
>"hurr hurr ur poor"
I find that most of the time it's poor people who call others poor. You must be 18 years or older to post here.

>lose argument
>resort to OMG UR UNDERAGE HAHA NEWFAG I WIN!
Okay son...

This lmfao.

X1C

OP's phrasing sounds Indian.

>implying this was ever a contest
You have issues.

It has always been a contest senpai, Sup Forums is just a place where people come measure their internet dicks.

>1280x800

ahahahahaha

Asus Zenbooks are better. Best price for performance. Even HP Spectres and Dell XPS's seem overpriced

This guy must be some sort of Bernie supporter to get this easily triggered.

Not everything is about performance per dollar

The MacBook screen and trackpad are much much better. Battery life too.

>The MacBook screen
>much much better
kek, provide me proof then

When did Sup Forums turn to shit? Go back to Sup Forums kids.

Higher resolution and more colors. The proof is the specs.

>this is what MacBook shills believe
you're supposed to link to a review with screen measurements

And the keyboard is the most uncomfortable pukeworthy piece of shit that has ever been manufactured.

There's three Macbooks:

Plain: worse than celeron piece of shit with the worst keyboard in the history of computing

Air: same 1366x768 TN piece of shit you find on $200 craptops, and it's glossy on top of that

Pro: if you try to use the high end hardware they cram into it, it catches fire

They're all utter shit, and only a moron would buy any of them.

I was gonna buy one but whoa 15hundo for that? I could get way better machines, razer blades or other such machines. Why would anyone pay more than 700 bucks for an intel SOC with absolutely no upgrade path just to have enough power to shit post and jerk off to chinese cartoons?

>TN panel
>good

You haven't used it though, so your opinion doesn't hold much weight.

You're a street shitting mactard, so your opinion holds zero weight.

>same 1366x768 TN piece of shit you find on $200 craptop
it's 1440x900

#SHREKT

thistbhqhwyfamilia

Portability + some people care how stuff looks, and honestly the Macbook looks pretty fucking great. The razorblade on the other hand is a tasteless piece of gamer trash that any self respecting man would be ashamed to use in public.

>using macs
>being an indian poo in loo
macs are luxurious products, indians can't afford them.

>macs are luxurious products
POO IN LOO RAJEESH

the air has been discontinued cause it's garbage

the one in the OP took its place

>macbook
No self respecting man would be caught dead with with a fruity toddler toy for fags and children.

some ultrabooks are way better than a MacBook

Isn't it 1300

>discontinuing one piece of garbage for another

INNOVATION

OP here. Ordering later today. I must say I am fucking hyped beyond belief.

The white man buys Apple for it's reliability. The Indian street shitter uses >any other manufacturer because it's cheap and has Windows on it.

>the air has been discontinued
[citation needed]

also I'm shitposting from an Air in my bed now and it's definitely the best laptop available.

>apple shit
>reliability

and you are replying to them. I just filtered pajeet and related memery. it's just blank shitposting, not funny, not interesting. it's just void. so filter them.

>1366x768 TN piece of shit
>best anything

HAH! OP FORGOT ABOUT CHROMEBOOKS! CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS SUMMER FAG?!?

Actually the Air uses IPS panels and run at 1440x900 as the other user said. Also it works with ambient light sensor for automatically adjusting brightness. It's without a doubt a lot better than regular laptop screens.

there are probably chinese tablets out there which have a better screen than the air

kys

/thread

Netbooks are better because they're just as functional, no glossy screen, just as good battery life, smaller battery.

So? They're not even calibrated properly. Most windows ultrabooks have IPS displays which are calibrated. You act like only macbooks have an ambient light sensor too.

it's not IPS but it is 1440x900

>Netbooks are better

It's 1440 x 900 fyi and it's plenty enough for me. Besides that's the only con you neckbeards can shitpost about, in every other way it's perfect.

Matte and only the for-no-reason more expensive model does 1440x900, the cheaper model is 1366x768.

>probably
There are definitely better chinkbooks than the macbook air.

No, even the 2016 version has TN panels.

>throttling overheating piece of shit
>zero travel keyboard
>perfect

Post filters

>false flagging this hard
5 cents have been desposited into your Microsoft account!

>applehaters on Sup Forums can't differentiate between the macbook and the macbook air

>moving the goalposts
Can't you just admit you're wrong?

I also don't get anyone who keeps saying the resolution is at 768p when literally 2 seconds at the Apple web site will show you it's 900p.

I'm neither an iShill nor an Indian. I just like to get work done on my laptop, and after a lot of research I decided to get a 2015 MacBook Air for long battery life, durability, and portability.

>appletards can't differentiate between real keyboards on laptops to fruity kiddie toys

You forgot to reply to these:
You're the one false flagging, they have TN panels. Not IPS.

>macshit
> battery life, durability, and portability.

Good joke.

>get a 2015 MacBook Air for long battery life, durability, and portability.
>getting a 2015 Macbook air
>over other options
>not an iShill
trying too hard there with your bait

Many of them can't even differentiate between iOS and OS X. They have no idea, they just like to hate on stuff together with their cool friends on Sup Forums

Is this the only loo Applefags have right now?

No, u.

specify which celerons. newer ones aren't that bad

The butterfly keyboard switches are actually the greatest thing ever invented and cards here are just made that their jumbo keycaps look fucking retarded irl

Fuck off Rajeesh.

Yeah I'm the OP of that thread, dunno what that has to do with anything?

I guess I mixed them up, I'll admit I was wrong

That was fun when I was younger but I grew up and needed to get actual work done on a computer, I'm sick of Windows as it is right now. If you still deny this you're just a delusional NEET fuckhole so kys

I can resort to ad hominem too

>That was fun when I was younger
so you're stuck in 2012? windows laptops have vastly improved since, way better than macbooks now

>mactard can only make up bullshit claims that are easily defeatable with a 2 second google search
>knows he can't do that so he adhoms

Fuck off

>get actual work done on a computer
>macintrash

You're just a delusional bottom fuckboi so kys.

>I just buy a new computer every two years
>posting from a 2010 or earlier Mac
yeah, you're not running El Capitan because you can't afford a new Mac.

its awesome with its advanced no-USB non-accessibility which prevents hackers from loading data on your device or taking anything off your device

Canadian dollarydoos don't help

Considering it looks very much like an MBP and the stealth looks even nicer, I'm gonna say your definitely wrong. You THINK when people see the Apple logo their thoughts are as glorifying of you as you feel of yourself but in reality you overpaid for a machine that is functionally less powerful. Whenever someone doesn't confirm how you feel about yourself you just write them off as having no taste or being unhandsome losers, unlike you who has it on very good authority from their mother that you're quite handsome indeed.