Why do old people and saggy people love flip cases so much?

Why do old people and saggy people love flip cases so much?

>saggy people

daggy people

>daggy people
Tammy people

Because they actually have things like keys, money clips, and tools of their trade to necessitate a physical barrier between their screen and the outside world.

You, on the other hand, have nothing but your phone and tendy crumbs.
That's why.

they are pretty neat.

don't want tempered glass, so to not scratch up the screen with my keys, a flip case werks

I do but i have more than one pocket while also not being a retard

>tfw getting a new phone and travel a lot
>Don't want to ruin the aesthetics and feel in the hand
>100% chance it'll get scratched without some fucking ugly TPU case.

Wish I was just rich so I didn't give a shit about catching up my tech toys.

>putting your phone in your pocket

>complaints about using plastic to build phone
>finally switch to metal/glass
>cover it up with plastic case

>don't want tempered glass
what's the problem with tempered glass, it's the best thing that happened to smartphones since them becoming 4inches and more in size

>he doesn't suavely flip his phone open as he winks at passing sexy ladies

Don't like them. Cases are subjective, who would have thought huh.

what's there not to like, I understand you can not like cases, they make phones bulky, heavy and not as comfortable in the hand, but tempered glass is like a bulletproof sweater

My mom uses a flip case because she just puts it in her bag. The bag also has her keys and whatever women keep it there butbthings that scratch the screen anyway.

Young people keep phones in their pants because they use it 24/7. Older people rarely use it.

>Having a manpurse to carry your phone

Ithink it looks neat, wish more chinkphones would do it

>neat
I haven't seen many "broken"/torn up and other kinds of cosmetic and physical damage on cases, but when I did, they all were on flip cases
It's like the flip cases are meant to give one of the biggest protections to phone, but the people using it will find a way to fuck up the case and the phone anyway

i'm the only person i know who uses one, and i'm only 26
i use one because i don't want the screen to get scratched in my pocket

cards. how you gonna keep money in that shit you retard

I put my device with the screen right against my hip and that works well for me.

My grandpa uses a flip case for his iPad so he can just close the flap to lock it. I guess a simple press of a button is just too complicated for some people.