Shill, shill, shill, pajeet xD, ipajeet, rajeesh, kapoor, tyrone, shill, shill, nvidiot, ayymd, shill, LITERALLY, BTFO...

>shill, shill, shill, pajeet xD, ipajeet, rajeesh, kapoor, tyrone, shill, shill, nvidiot, ayymd, shill, LITERALLY, BTFO, poo, poo, shitting hands xDDDD

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BThb5A2xSTY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Who triggered you, Pajeet?

i agree, speech on here is very problematic.

Show me on the doll where RMS touched you, Pajeet.

Loterally Poo in the Loo, Sanjeef Lasmibalsingh

xD

>speech on here is very problematic

You seem upset Pajeet. Have you been out to the street today?

POO

>8 posts, I can only see 2 of them

filter is definitely working right

For real though, why is Sup Forums so obsessed with Indians? It's like Sup Forums's obsession with black dicks.

IN

IN

>speech on here is very problematic
>speech is problematic
>speech

On an text image board

THE

LOO
O
O

Because they're taking the few tech jobs that someone on Sup Forums would have a chance at qualifying for (t1 support, junior admin / dev, etc)

Anyone who's even marginally competent in the field doesn't have to worry about this

PAJEET MEME BRO XDD

I SAW IT ON 9GEG YESTERDAY HAHA

Better go Rajeesh, it's curry time

PAJEET MY SON

>For real though, why is Sup Forums so obsessed with Indians? It's like Sup Forums's obsession with black dicks.
Because Pajeets are hired faster than le uneducated whiteys. They have a better work drive, better managment skills, better organisers, more serious in what they do (e.g. not browse le 4chin all day fapping to /d/ hentai)
And are just overall more disciplined and intelligent.

Basically its obsession comes from jealousy

CURRY
U
R
R
Y

UP
P

NOW
O
W

spot the indian

newfags go away

maymaywords in op's description definitely killed Sup Forums for good in terms of readability. even baneposting can still occasionally be funny or I still enjoy various shitposting but this is just plain derailing every thread and mods do nothing about it. there is no single thread that isn't derailed by "ayymd, lincuck, wangblows, applel, poo, pajut, nvidiot, shill" buzzwords. you have no chance to discuss any technology anymore. welcome to SFW Sup Forums.

don't you have a street you need to poo on

Pajeet go away.

yeah he better "curry"

kek

youtube.com/watch?v=BThb5A2xSTY

=ω=