IOS 10

They've fucking butchered the Music app.

What were they thinking?

Other urls found in this thread:

beta.apple.com/sp/betaprogram/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>2016
>using Apple products

post yfw apple removed the headphone jack and you can't add any audio files that havn't been purchased via the itunes store

>you can't add any audio files that havn't been purchased via the itunes store

Apple Music is an exception, r-right?

>beta
It was shockingly bad in the first beta for iOS 9 as well. Imagine they just needed to ship it out and they'll put everything back in in the next few. They wouldn't ditch things like the upcoming playlist reordering in the final release.

Actually what am I talking about
They have that, it's just the 'clear all upcoming songs' button that they removed.

Apparently there's a Beta 2 out, but I can't seem to get that.

/thread

The Google Nexus 6P doesn't have this problem. :^)

I love the hand heating feature the most ;DDD

how are you using ios 10 already?

The public beta is out.

beta.apple.com/sp/betaprogram/

th-thanks

Fuck off Pajeet.

>Apparently Pajeet can afford to use Apple products now

Goddamn Pajeet is going places.

Meanwhile you're still working part time at Subway barely able to pay rent because you blew your entire savings on GTX 1080 Founder's Edition.

The Sony Z2 doesn't appear to be having this problem??

you can add any audio files that you add to itunes then sync over (either manually, or using whatever the cloud thing is)
most of ios 10 is dogshit.
unless they make a huge upgrade in everything buy UI ill stick on 9.3 for a while (hopefully I'll get a jailbreak too)

>can afford to use Apple products now
Fuck off Pajeet.

So which one is it? Are Apple products overpriced or are they not anymore?

The party line keeps changing every post, its so confusing.

this pajeet meme is the dumbest shit i have ever seen on Sup Forums. it doesn't even make fucking sense. indians do not use apple products, they are so fucking poor they use their fingers for toilet paper and shit in the streets. fuck off with this dumb shit you ingrate

thatsthejoke.png

I've recently started to wonder something. Why isn't every discussion about iPhones from the perspective that it's jailbroken? For normies, sure. But how come we discuss the lack of features that could be achieved by jailbreaking it? I mean, surely all people on Sup Forums would jailbreak their iPhone if they got one?

>Applecucks can't listen to music they can't buy from iTunes
You can't make this shit up.

What exactly did they do?

It is made up though.

You can add whatever music you want. You just plug the device into iTunes and the drag and drop your folder of music into it. Sit back for 30 seconds while the music is copied to the device. I have no problem with people shitting on the fruit as long they take 2 minutes to do a Google search before speaking from their asses.

>music app is shit

goes in hand with the fact that you can no longer plug earphones.

>apple
>thinking
heh