It's raining outside

>It's raining outside
>My Internet connection suddenly slows down to a crawl
I fucking hate normalfags.

Can we have a normalfag hate thread?

Mine does that too but it's because of water damage.

What makes you think you're not normal? Are you morbidly obese? Are you suffering from some rare illness?
Are you an amputee?

That's water filling telco pits and fucking with your lines (heavy rain can also fuck with microwave links, which can also hinder you depending on your location.

What the fuck has any of that to do with normies..?

He probably shares one shitty network with lots of people in the same apartment building.

During rain those people stay inside and start to use their devices with internet connectivity which fills up the bandwidth and OP can't stream his animupedogarbage in peace.

They go inside and start using Internet. It's normal that ISPs sell faster Internet connections than what they can actually provide.

I don't use Windows and I hate going outside.

That's pretty normal. Lots of people are introverts, and lots of people use MAC or Android instead of having a windows pc

Ahh, third worlder, got it. My ISP did a free data day, everyone raped their pipe like an orphaned adoptee and shit still stayed up and functional. I was genuinely impressed.

Yes it is, but that does not mean a connection becomes useless when everyone is online, and it's not something I have ever experienced. Move out of your hellhole OP.

I mean I'm using Arch.

So you're using a Linux OS, what's so special about that?

Android is based on the Linux kernel and lots of people use that. Then you get chromebooks which are also Linux, and Ubuntu which lots of regular people use.

It's just an OS, a means to an end, how does that make you any less normal?

It's your fault you live in a third world country

Still better than having data caps and DMCA notices for torrenting shit like in USA.

>archfaggots think they're special snowflakes because they use arch

No data caps here. I'm not a poor romanian, so I don't torrent.

Ok, I'll try that again. I would be outside playing Pokémon Go or something I'd I was a normalfag.

bumping

I have autism, no friends or gf.

>tfw Wholesale DSLAM
I had shit connection for 6 months after I changed ISP. I had 3000ms latency and I couldn't even browse unless it was deep night or early morning

Then stop using DSL and upgrade to Broadband.

Oh fuck off.

>tfw I live right next to an exchange and can get 100 mbit/s VDSL2 for next to nothing because most people live farther away and only get 30 mbit/s so that's the advertised speed
Feels good.