/edc/

Every Day Carry thread.
NO MIKU ALLOWED REEEE.

>Ameriburgers and their pea shooters: the thread

>having a pocket asian with you all the time

Wut dell is that?

why the fuck do you have so many fucking pens. some nigger is going to mug you and shoot you for being so retarded

>pocket asian
What did he mean by this?
XPS 13

What's the best backpack to get? I'm thinking some Cocoon backpack like pic related.

Filipino detected.

Fuck, forgot the pic. It's the Cocoon Innovations MCP3402GF.

Pic 1/4.

2/4

3/4

4/4.
Thoughts? I can get it for $50.

Fuck.

>XPS 13
Masterrace

Looks kinda autistic, what's the point of it

is that two laptops? also nice dubs

>limited storage
>implying I can't just buy a cocoon sleeve, stuff my EDC on it and stash it in my current backpack

To carry stuff and easily store my thinkpad, ipad, and a bunch of cables and miscellaneous items. Know of a better backpack?

>implying you can post a better backpack

literally any decent backpack with a laptop compartment would do. A cocoon covered sleeve would render that backpack obsolete. You'll get better storage space with the benefits of a grid-it setup.

No photo but whatever.
Avid camper.

Firesteel,
Mora Classic Scout 39
Swiss army knife
Paracord
And keys, phone, wallet shit

Post a good backpack since I'm about to buy one soon.

what do you use it for? If you don't have to accessorize like a big boy (workplace-appropriate) and you're going to use it as your main EDC pack just get any of dem normie backpacks with laptop compartments. I have a couple of jansports and these niggers last forever. I still have a green standard backpack from 1997 kek

I kind of do have to accessorize. I take my laptop to work along with the wireless mouse, charging cable, and charging cable for micro USB compatible devices, along with probably a mechanical keyboard in the future. Plus other USB drives and misc electronics. That stuff wouldn't fit into a laptop sleeve without a massive bulge on the side of my laptop.

I usually see Targus and Samsonite backpacks used by white collar types on the subway. Get the ones with large inner compartments and use as many cocoon grid-it organizers as you need. Then you put said organizers in the compartments. The cocoon backpack has very little space for anything else.

Kek

Plastic

thank you abdul

how you find time to post with all the pussy throwing itself at you, I will never know.

nice watch would /edc/

LG F3 poorfag phone? I got the same thing. tfw no install space, did you mod it?

Also isn't there an app to do that calculator's job?

Both of you know any good thin backpacks for 13in laptops?

You don't need fucking gun or knife. That's what the POLICE are for.

X220T? nice, got the same

/cuck attidude general/
a knife is also a tool, in case you didn't know that

b8

Yup, it's an x220t.

He ment his calculator

Cary most of it in my backpack also 16000mAh battery not in picture

>filename
kek

samefuckstick

Damn, your wallet is packed.

Everytime I see someone shitpost about 'murika and guns I already know the poster is an American who is too young/poor to own a gun.

Also

>you

KEK
price range, age gender and job.

we need this because what might work for a teenage chick isnt necessarily going to work for a dude who works IT in his late 20's.

personally I like Timbuk2, Manhattan Portage, Northface, and Arcteryx. buy them on ebay, because they are fucking expensive new.

also another brand that is good is 5.11, and maxpedition. they all make great top tier backpacks for 13 inch laptops and tablets.

actually the new northface pack with the funky top and little pull straps would be tits for that.

the M&P looks good in FDE. is it a VTAC edition?

Since holsters and utility belts are for /fa/ggots I've taken to putting most of my gadgets in a camelbag.

I've got a belt holster for my phone but I never use it, usually just put my phone in a pocket and try to remember not to let my keys scratch it up but goddamn the Rednote is a fucking huge phone.

What bag/backpack does Sup Forums use to carry/transport their /edc/ shit?

You sound like a tool too

0/10 apply yourself.

This is my lightweight edc, sea time edition

>I already know the poster is an American who is too young/poor to own a gun.

Nope.

those strips work well? I've seen them at the pharmacy, but never bought them.

I use either my Manhattan Portage messenger or the arctyrex designed ILBE assault pack. i got both of them for under $45 together.

both are great and will probably outlive me.

what?

It's funny because I do own an AK-47, a copy of the Koran and a casio terrorist watch. I wonder on how many terrorist watchlists I am.

>those strips work well?

Once. They're literally a single-dose so if you're really hurting, or you're a big motherfucker, buy more than one and take them at the same time.

I've got one of each kind they sell. Acetaminophen powder, Ibuprofen, Bismuth (AKA peptobismal), Sodium bicarbonate (heartBern), and Diphenhydramine (antihistamine).

It's just convenient as fuck to have ALL those fit in one pocket. They're thinner than my wallet. Not to sound like Mark the mint man but even when I don't need them other people know I've got a stash, so I'm "that guy" now.

Jesus, how do you get an AK-47 in the United States?

Buy one? My friend just picked one up the other day.

pass a background check performed by the FBI NICS verification system, which is pretty damn thorough, have the money, and depending on local area, either take it home that day, or wait for a up to 2 weeks or so. they arent legal by name in some areas though.

the hardest part is finding a good one in stock. almost all are built from surplus demilled parts kits, and some are fucking awful. Rob Ski from AKOU on youtube does good tests though, and is awesomely polish.

good to know. I've had some other stuff on strips, and thought it was pretty cool. I think I'm going to pick some up. I used to have BC and Goodies powders, but after the last time i caught hell from some stupid snitches calling the cops, I'm not going back to those.

What's the best thing to get that IS NOT a backpack? Why aren't we living in an age where people can have holsters on their belts/shoulders?

Jesus fucking christ

A bag/satchel, like in OP's post.

Lg p700
Phone also does the job of watch but still I wear a watch too.

A vest would be comparably normal if you want something you can wear, though it's also a bit of an old man thing. I don't really worry about the fashion side of things, but then again I'm a virgin nearing 30 and I'm posting on Sup Forums right now.

I guarantee you're not on as many watchlists as me

do you wear monstrous headphones and public and how does it go convince me to not just use IEM

shit picture

What should one have on an EDC usb?

When can we start wearing steel plates with a swivel machine gun attached

Swiss army knife is a classic choice, but those are a bit bulky. Doesn't it bulge in your clothes?

Man. That's pretty hardcore. Where I'm from you'd get arrested for having a swiss army knife or something bladed like that on you in public areas. At least unless you have a clear-cut objective to use it for (say, living in the forest).

Opinion on zipper wallets?

Yeah it does a bit. I'm getting a Victorinox compact soon which is a bit thinner.

Kinda want to make a real try-hardy one since my backpack is completely full right now

Is that a bersa? Hows it feel?

>Le hipster film camera may may

Troll harder faggot

i don't get for a moment why people think they need to carry an extra magazine with them. are you planning on protecting yourself or plotting a mass shooting. you look anything but law abiding by doing it.

what is that and how much do they cost?

Vaio VGN-UX180P, I got mine for $325

What makes it hipster? It's a really nice, easy, and fun camera to use

I'd rather carry this on the off chance there's something I want to shoot than have to carry my dslr around and not use it 90% of the time

phone
keys
wallet
PSP (mostly use it as a standalone media player out of habit, since I can change songs/fast forward/rewind/adjust volume without looking down at it, haven't actually played a game on it in months)

that's it these days
no point in taking a picture, it's all extremely ordinary

>this triggers the liberal

try not to shoot up any schools memelord

Sure are triggered there, son

You all bitch about this but he's 100% right.

Now, how do we put a police officer in the hands of every citizen?

What music player is that?

I hope you never find yourself in a situation where you wish someone with a gun was around, but typically thats what it takes to educate stupid freedom hating pricks like yourself.

daily reminder that this is the average Sup Forums tard

Zune HD 32gb

love it to death

>an American who is too young/poor to own a gun.

or maybe just an american who doesn't need to fear for his life around every corner he turns?

You're being ironic.
Whoa calm down just try not to pull out your gun

Miku is sexy

I don't own any guns and I don't like being around them.

reminds me of one of the last zune players they made