Buyfag Thread - What are you waiting on? Pic related. Also waiting on a GTX 750 ti

Buyfag Thread - What are you waiting on? Pic related. Also waiting on a GTX 750 ti.

>tfw no tracking updates for 2 days

Thinking about getting an early 2015 dell xps 13 for under $700

Just stared coming to Sup Forums a week ago and I don't even know anymore

Really considering getting a chromebook for personal webdev (using a company macbook pro for work). What do you think guys?

Don't fall for the Thinkpad meme.

Just got a guy on Craigslist to give me his (JEW)TX 760 for $50. You guys think that's a good deal?

Welp, that was one of the factors, but even then I'm still not sure.

I need a new phone and I really don't know if I should buy a Oneplus 3, since it fits my budget perfectly, looks good, but the screen is just FHD. I don't know what to do.

it sucks my neighborhood is like the last route for the delviery guy even though he started at 6 AM

Bretty guud.

>GAMING LAPTOP

Chromebooks are useless for anything except web browsing.
I hope you got a big laptop cooling pad to go with it.

i read that msi added an additional fan in there from the previous model. it shouldnt be as hot now

Don't know whether to buy an xps15 or wait for the new rMBP in September... What do I do Sup Forums?

Unless you are staring at your phone with a magnifying glass, or holding it right up to your face like some ultra autist, you aren't going to be able to see the pixels. I wouldn't worry about it.

The best option is always the one that isn't from Apple.

>implying winjews 10

Since everyone make such a big fuss over the pentile display, and since I never owned a phone with AMOLED to see for myself how "bad" is it, I got worried.

But memes aside, is Oneplus 3 a good phone to use for the next 3 years?

I hated the pentile matrix on the Galaxy S3. YMMV.

What laptop do you recommend that's no smaller than 14", around £100, Just something to put linux on nad teach myself about computers

new 3ds

>Estimated delivery: Today
>Package isn't even in the country yet

Used Thinkpad is probably your best bet.

Well, I was going to use it as a SSH machine onto the home server I have.

You should look up if that is even possible. Chromebooks are extremely limited. If you're just looking for a dumb terminal laptop, get a 11.6" or 13.3" with a celeron and 2 GB RAM.

Waiting for a corsair 400c that should have been here a week ago but the seller sent it yesterday :^)

Time to poke them with a stick until they give a partial refund.

Lol 960m for gaming.

>750 ti
>2016
Why, OP?

Needed something with low TDP.

nah man, that doesn't happen in this third world shithole

Office work, basic gaming, low TDP. Not everyone needs not wants a fucking 1000$ gaming rig.

Just the essentials. One for me and one for my gf but we share da lube.

>11-inch laptop
>6-inch tablet
>oppai mouse pad

meh

Life-like texture?

im not expecting to run on max settings and i couldnt really pick. i got it for this price tho

>Cancelling Prime immediately afterwards

hopefully

Comfy books and a comfy earphone
xps 15 is a very good laptop that's all I have to say

FreeedomPop SIM I ordered two fucking weeks ago. It "shipped" the next day, but didn't actually show up at FedEx's office for a week. As of the weekend, it was handed over to USPS, so the tracking system pretty much doesn't work at this point.

How is FedEx "Smartpost" a thing?

You mean the new mbp? we don't even have specs for it yet, but they say it's coming out in the end of the year.

Why not just install a good os onto the chromebook?

or a cloudbook which is the same hardware but with windows 10

That is what the 730 was made for, the 750ti is useless now.

>friend sends me his r9 270x for free to replace my old ass 550 ti
feels good man

just use newegg m8, fucking amazon has tax on everything now.

you must be a grill

Need a dank cheap laptop for general use. Been looking at a Dell 6420 or a t420. Whichever I get I'll probably replace most of it so shitty ram and/or cpu isn't much of an issue.

You still have to pay tax user. Just at the end of the tax year, and to your state.

Fucking excise taxes.

get rid of it and replace it with an rx 470

>just started coming to Sup Forums a week ago
you will fall for the thinkpad+linux freegan meme just like I did. trust me when i say it isnt worth it

This puppy coming tomorrow.

Its a good laptop you should get it or the Thinkpad x1 carbon or something like that