Why do kids in America and other western countries bully kids for using old but functional technology?

Why do kids in America and other western countries bully kids for using old but functional technology?

Because kids in middle school up till mid high school are absolute bastards. There is a reason why kids don't get diagnosed for being a psychopath or sociopath till they become adults because they're naturally that self centered and hate anyone who is slightly different from them.

Kids don't need good reasons to bully

Why are you so obsessed with what children do? Are you a pedophile?

Americans are brainwshed from young age by Jews to spend money on things they don't need.

I just want a YMK thread.

why do kids in many countries bully kids for wearing old but functional hand-me-down clothes?

It's about keeping the poorfags in their place

Kids in middle school have this obsession with being in and fitting in as much as possible. Call of duty and family guy is really popular with middle schoolers because of how mainstream and "cool" it is.

This really doesn't happen.
You get bullied for being a nerd, or liking anime, or not liking sports or whatever.

Though bullying is slowly becoming a thing of the past and it shows.
Bullying now carries a criminal assault charge into adulthood and nerds are growing up weird and dysfunctional because they were never bullied into acting more normal in public.
see: all "gender fluid" confused teenage shitters.

Trying to fit in and fighting for being the rich kid on the block.

>nerds are growing up weird and dysfunctional because they were never bullied into acting more normal in public.
this desu senpai

Living in a gluttonous consumerist nation

No one wants to be that one poorfag with old shit.

Why, do you have an iPhone 4 or something lmao!

Humans are just animals with a lot of thinking power and some now pretty outdated instincts.

One of them is to stay together no matter what in order to survive and to do that, you need to behave like others.

Children are more influenced by this and will discriminate anything which is different from them. Race, color of hair, weight, height, hobby, interests, toys, ability to do something they can't, you name it we can discriminate it.

The faster the kids develop and or the more intelligence, the less likely they will succumb to this behavior. It has nothing to do with technology, just their image on what is considered "normal".

If everybody in class had different phone, the kids wouldn't notice. When 70% has iPhone, the 30% can be considered outlaws :-D

they bully poor people, but poor people don't deserve to be bullied - they should be gassed.

This

I was bullied and I'm fucking glad I was. I was essentially "that kid" back then and got bullied out of it

Active bullying doesn't really exist anymore. If you are a freak, people will just ignore you.

is it okay to get itty bitty aroused when browsing this cg set?

No.
Stupid pedo

>pedo
what

Why is she crying?

Of course. This is a techloligy board.

I don't like you posting. Is it okay for me to pummel your face so you'll stop posting?

I am actually very sorry to say this but you're clearly rationalizing. Did you hurt anyone? So how exactly was it so important for you to get bullied that someone had to assault you?

meant:
"So how exactly was it so important for you to be normal that someone had to assault you"

>I was "that kid" but was autistically obsessed with martial arts as a result so nobody was actually able to bully me
>I continue to be a turboautist to this day as indicated by my presence here
I agree with you, bullying is important. We need to get the establishment involved in bullying, not in stopping it.

Nobody in my highschool really gave a fuck that I used old tech, I even used a Thiccpad G40 for a while for the fuck of it.

>Why do kids in America and other western countries bully kids for
any reason?
Because they have self-esteem problems and picking on people who aren't liable to hit back is safer than testing themselves against someone who would.
In short, bullies are always cowards.

I was bullied for years and it left me with horrible social anxiety.

I'm 19 now and I'm still working on beating that anxiety. I'm genuinely happy that I can say "Thanks" to the cashier without sweating my ass of feeling like I'm going to get a heart attack.

Fuck bullies man, they didn't even pick on my for anything other then that everyone bullied me.

Because children are assholes to each other

> nerds are growing up weird and dysfunctional because they were never bullied into acting more normal in public.
That's a pretty strong claim, I take it you have empirical evidence to support it? :^)

Yeah, you.

>using the smiley with a carat nose

I approve of lolis reading SICP at a young age

I used an old Dell business computer from around 2001 for my programming class in high school (back in 2010), and literally nobody cared