Real talk: faking trans 4 tech?

Seriously have any of you Sup Forumsentoomen either contemplated pretending to be trans in order to get a job in tech? Have any of you done the utlimate madman and actually gone through with it?
I've been thinking about trying it out to see if the rumors are true that these companies are so desperate to meet forced gender quotas that they will go out of their way to hire any woman even if the woman is really a man in drag.

Bonus question: Any of you thought about pretending to be black to get hired? There was that old movie soulman where the guy takes tanning pills too get a black scholarship to law school. That movie was supposed to be a ridiculous joke but as people like Rachel Dozel and shaun King have proven, there are people actually impersonating black people in order to run organizations like naacp and BLM.

I'm thinking about a/b testing the same resume, one as a man, one as a woman with a feminized version of my name. I could actually try the black one too but that might be more dangerous to wear black face in public.
Do hispanics have a diversity quota advantage? It would be easier to pretend to be hispanic than to be black. But they definitely can't stop me from pretending to be trans. Just get a wig and put on some lipstick and a pantsuit and i'm golden.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/5557859/r
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I mean im trans but its not for a job lmao

Not this fucking meme pic again

Do u work in tech? If so do they count you as a woman on their stat sheets? Do you get maternity leave?

Im a cs student but I live in girl dorms if that counts.

...Is she drinking horse semen?

Is she drinking horse semen?

Or course not

fuck off

Is she really drinking horse semen?

In the US? Damn you should set up a raspberry pi shower cam in the girls dorm and stream that shit nigga. I went to college in the pre-trans era so there is no way they would have let a dude live in the girls dorms. There have been movies about that too where the guy goes undercover as a woman in a sorority. But i see that this is now possible in real life.

>Anita's arms
What routine she on?

This is one of the lowest quality shitposts I have seen in a while

i-is this why moot quit shitposting on mongolian tapestry forums?

strawpoll.me/5557859/r

Why is she drinking horse semen?

Excessive over eating.

You have ten seconds to point out the trans

this is just a coincidence

I get off from this pic. I love it it's mysterious and hot.

The furthest left.

S. Snapchat
T. Twitter
E. Etsy
M. __

MacOs

topkek

That's a lot of cum

>maternity leave
Give that five minutes thought.

yes do this it's the only way to level the playing field

the horse is clearly gay though look at his haircut

If people are pretending to be women, pretending to be black in the year 2016, just wait until the trannies start pretending to be pregnant and start suing if they don't get maternity leave. Yes it's ridiculous but that doesn't mean it won't become part of the liberal agenda and anyone questioning a man in drag taking time off after being "trans-pregnant" will get fired for hatethink.

No, I'll go start flipping burgers instead,
>thingken your compsci degree is worth any pajeet shit when tens of thousands of indians with masters working for a tenth of your wage exist.

>not actually being trans
Female hormones are comfy.

I want to get buttpregnated for that sweet vacation time senpai.

I too base my politics/beliefs on who has the most vapid women.

Guys has anyone thought of pretending to be pajeet to get tech jobs?

If Sup Forums was deleted I would go out of my way to spam Sup Forums shit every day until Sup Forums was returned.
Go be a fascist somewhere else

>tfw sex drive is gone so I don't have to masturbate anymore
>much calmer than I used to be
>no more suicidal thoughts
>tfw can actually be a productive member of society
they're definitely comfy desu
It's a containment board, let them post their shit there instead of the rest of the site. Deleting /news/ the first time around was a bad idea

No point in pretending to be pajeet unless you want to get paid ten cents an hour. Pajeets thrive because they can work remotely from some hut in india where ten cents an hour is like $100 an hour here.

rapist detected

You pretend to be pajeet to get the tech job then 'transition' into shemale and get the big bucks and workplace diversity promotions

>Seriously have any of you Sup Forumsentoomen either contemplated pretending to be trans in order to get a job in tech?

I'm sure this is a troll thread, but I'd also not be at all surprised if I found out that there are people that actually do shit like this.

Thankfully I've no intention of working in a tech field. I'm perfectly content with being [spoiler]a cop[/spoiler] as a day job and treating technology as a hobby.

>Have any of you done the utlimate madman and actually gone through with it?

haha!
finally a way we men can keep all the shitty entry jobs from women's reach without being sexist... we dess up as women!

also, lesbian women should be ok to date us since whe're technically women

take that, feminists. You can't deny our oppression or you'll be charged for transphobia..!

Back in the seventies or the early eighties, dustin Hoffman starred in a movie called Tootsie that used this idea.

Now this is the Sup Forumsenius idea i was looking for.

>tfw you Just keep transitioning.
>tfw They can't stop you
Start off pajeet, transition in white female, eventually transition into white male CTO position. $$$$$

That one sjw arstechnica writer annalee newitz dates a trans tech guy so it is possible to fake trans and still have a gf. You could even marry her and have kids too. So basically i having a hard time seeing the downsides to faking trans when it could give you good paying tech job, beautiful lesbo wife and kids. Just wear dresses and some mascara and your good to go.

Horse cum

if i still can't get a job I can kill myself and keep those trans suicide numbers high, high, high

Remember to put in your note that you killed yourself because you regret cutting off your dick

Not tech-related but need to get it off my chest.

>always wanted to be a transvestite
>never go through puberty so seems likely
>can't do it because living with parents
>move out at age 19 and go across the country
>start growing hair all over and voice gets rougher
>tfw dreams don't come true

>implying Sup Forums isn't always right
>>>/reddit/

No. I don't believe in being dishonest, don't believe diversity is a qualification, and have no desire to self harm by artificially reducing my testosterone levels.

You don't need to actually transition.
Just wear makeup.

>le "Sup Forums is always right" meme
When you have millions of people making posts, eventually one will be right, and Sup Forums ignores all of the wrong and/or preposterous predictions or claims that are made every second on that board.

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTT

>being THIS defensive about Sup Forums always being right

I'm not advocating taking hormone pills i'm advocating faking trans and just dressing in drag to take advantage of forced diversity quotas.

I'm ethnic Finn so outside Finland and Sweden I'm always a representative of one of the most special snowflake ethnic minority.

original

I have a friend who wants to try this
But just wear a wig and still act like a man