/csg/ Chink Shit General

Yes, we know everything is already from China but in here we discuss the no/low-name cheap shit you see on Gearbest, AliExpress, eBay and similar sites.

Want to contribute to the infographic? Take the best possible photograph you can take of your favourite chink shit (this can by anything from chink smartphones, memebuds/headphones, chink SSDs, powerbanks to quadcopters and include some of its pros and cons.

>IRC channel #/csg/ on rizon

>Discord channel discordapp.com/invite/013cBVIg9iQEILoeV

>Chink Shit Wiki:
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Randomiser:
chinkshit.com/random

>News:
user needs help to finish his plugin which grabs all of your tracking numbers from ali user’s quadcopter arrives user’s shark still fine after a month of use Three packages arrive inside, some finger LEDs, cardboard VR kit, and a MSD reader user’s new and improved script for searching for coupons A chink falls in love with user and sends him his parcel wrapped with hearts. Inside, two bottle pourers , an SD/MSD card case >> 55575481 and a mitu plush user gets his Xiaomi miBand 2 Two pairs of IEMs arrive for user as well as a first aid kit and ‘bingo’ juicer cup
user’s H101 arrives user gets a headlamp and posts review Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/Japanese-Sex-Doll-Men-Lifelike-Vagina/32697811109.html
aliexpress.com/item/Rifrano-148cm/32674523500.html
youtu.be/Kk3Fic2j1xw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

2 days ago: Your shipment has arrived at the postal operator of the country of destination and will be delivered in the coming days.

Still no sign of it

the op pics are getting stale, we need more sharks.

Burn in the deepest hell of pits

The normal OP has been busy with the infographic, and they seem to be the only artist around here. But quit your whining pls
(I'm actually partly at fault - I made two of the last few threads, and I reused fairly recent pictures due to being rushed)

Hell I'd submit some art if I had a place to submit them.

Just post them in csg you silly goose.

Now, review time.

Just got this, pretty cheap, nice sound quality, decent battery life.

It does clip at max volume with heavy bass, but I never turn it up that loud anyways. Sound is plenty for listening to music at a picnic or in your room or w/e.

Btw, they advertise it as a 40mm driver, but it's really 36mm with an extra plastic around the edges. I couldn't care less though because for this sound quality and battery life, it was pretty cheap. Build quality is also pretty solid, already dropped it once with no obvious sign of damage.

Where can I buy some cheap batteries for the JJRC H22?

goybest

my pistons have arrived, will create a small review when I pick them up this afternoon, any details you all want me to pick up on specifically?

No. Fuck off stupid anime fag.

>he actually bought the blender bottle
Absolute madman. Video review of how well it works?

no because half the fucking thread owns pistons by now

huh, well some anons like me live in europoor and there packages arrive absurdly late (it's about 3 & 1/2 weeks late now) but it finally arrived so im excited just like all of you were.

>pistons
What
Been outta /CSG/ for a while

>order from gearbest on july 4th
>tracking says package is now in my country being handled by my country's postal service
under 2 weeks is a new record for me

any advice on how to maximize goybest points?

You're an idiot.
Go waste more of your life on anime, fucking degenerate scum.

Why are people in this general so nice? How on earth are people getting answers even about the weirdest, ridiculusly specific questions? Why is advice here good most of the time?

Funny juxtaposition with But actually though, this general is awesome

So I bought some piston air capsules and the cable is severely underprotected at the 3.5mm jack. It already looks dangerously bwnt. I refuse to use them until I get my shrink tubing on them.

You wanna say that to my face?
Punk.

Has anybody here bought LEDs for their cars?

What did you buy and how are they?

Learned a new word today, thanks.

I wanna buy chink arcade controller parts so I can make a diy fight stick. How much would that cost me just for the buttons?

Also I wanna buy a dildo because I wanna know what prostate orgasm feels like. Should I buy a dildo off chink sites?

One of the faster shipping times I have had. 6 days from ordering to arrival at my rural New Zealand home. Shipped with China Post Ordinary Small Packet Plus. They were not metal as the description said but plastic.

>mfw I have 180k in my bank + more in assets and I still buy from chink sites

I am one of you, bros :)

it feels good right?

Don't buy a dildo from chink sites unless it's metal or glass. Hard plastic might be safe. Anything "jelly" or claiming to be silicone is likely toxic.
Sadly, this also applies to most non-chink sites.
Also, if you always use a condom you'll be fine.

any mexifags?

Yes, I have never had any problem receiving anything.

Que necesitas negro?

Yeah it does

whats the best kodi box with remote?

I just bought a xiaomi 20000mah powerbank on banggood, how fucked am I?

>pic related

I hope you brought lube too, cause that's going up your ass.

You're going to get fucked real good, boy.

Fuck off we're full.

Taco taco reporting in.

what have you bought?
have you had any problems with the mexican customs?
how much taxes do you pay?
any advice would be appreciated.
I want to get a chinkphone, some sd cards and some earphones, and maybe some fake glasses.

I have never paid customs for anything.
To the date I have ordered some arduinos, obd2 bt adapter, google cardboard, cheap usb cable, a green laser, one pair of glasses, a flashlight, some tenga eggs (they never arrived :( ), a jet lighter, a case for my phone and a tempered glass screen shell. I think that's all.
BTW I have never used DHL or anything like that

Care to explain why?

I have also bought a xiaomi mi band 1, and an uni-t multimeter

It's gonna be as fake as a "brand new iPhone 8 only $80" phone

whens infographic

Because I know when and where you live

Correos de Mexico are a bunch of thieves, they have stole 8 packages in 3 months. but everything else paid no taxes(about 300 packages, yes I know I have issues)

DHL if declared low value you may or may not pay 16% plus $285 handling fee, anything with high value pay taxes 16%, and you pay them at your door, if you don't pay the delivery good laughs at you and leaves with your chinkshit while dancing his way to the DHL minivan.

But pretty much there is no rules for Correos de Mexico, you can order cocaine and they don't fucking seem to care, so dude ordered some drug plant seeds like it was nothing, pic related.

you can order your pic related by mail?
link?

I'm also interested in this, link please

I can't find the one I'm posting (image) maybe they took it down because it was 100% loli sex doll.

But this one seems fine if you have the money:
aliexpress.com/item/Japanese-Sex-Doll-Men-Lifelike-Vagina/32697811109.html

Only $1,216

aliexpress.com/item/Rifrano-148cm/32674523500.html

It says 1more? Is this chink'd chink shit? Or is it legit xiaomi buds?

Check the QR code

:3

Hey

How's it goin'?

lol the seller threw this in for free with a small sheet of paper begging for 5 *'s

will check now.

>my piston 3s are stuck in LAX customs limbo
these guys take so long checking for shit, if my package gets mailed to any another state their customs sends it off the same day it arrives.

Give him one star.

As a joke.

FUCKING BELGIAN POST SEND MY MOUSEPAD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Do you want to be send ancient chinese poisons?
Or just recent ones

Jusssst finnnnnnnne

I'm more interested in that signal enhancement sticker, do a review of it.

I like those cuties you post user. I like them a lot.

Maybe you keep posting?

Update #2:

Poor old Win Win is going to fall on his own sword and would rather close up shop than ship out 5000 orders. Don't expect to get anything.

But that doesn't mean I'll stop trying.

I like cha and I woncha

Fucking kill yourself

This is just spite. I'd understand if you got something out of it but this is just bullying. They're already jumping into suicide nets to get you your $4 junk, what more do you want?

You remind me of those slave drivers who'd beat their own slaves to death for trivial reasons.

I DESERVE FREEE STUFFF REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
kys friendo

>I sometimes sell goods to my fellow white man
Kek

Why is she so mean? Those oppai are too nice to be mishandled.

Kek, it seems like snake oil to me but I'll try it out, redmeme note 3 pro here, will attach to back and post results and etc, running Cm13 btw so different radio firmware and shit

I'm interested in seeing the results as well. Don't forget to check back in later.

Will do, don't worry.

Why are anime fags shitting up the last good thread on this shit site?

They're just cute pictures user. No one's trying to start up something. Just hide the replies and cool off.

hey guys, do you think a shark 64gb microSD will be able to work on a Galaxy S7 for recording UHD(2840x2160) video on it? It looks like a gr8 deal.

only correos de mexico? what sites have you ordered from?

as expected, fucking correos de mexico, bunch of wankers.
>300 packages
user wot, do you sell chinkshit or what?
what's the most expensive thing you have ordered?

I really really want a redmeme note 3 pro but don't want to get spic'd by correos de mexico.

she's not being mean. nozomi is loving it

Comfy here, I made a dumb "tribute"/parody of Awful Reviews last night about my kid Goku figure. Just to be clear, I'm not submitting it for good boy points and will delete it soon because it was a stupid idea and no one got it.

youtu.be/Kk3Fic2j1xw

Catch it now, I'll take it down by midday UK time. New good reviews soon!

Thats a big figure

If I'm looking to install Cyanogenmod onto my Redmi Note 3 Pro, I should be using the Snapdragon version, correct? No ROMs specifically mention "Pro".

No, you want the mediatek version

am I the only one who checks the "new products" page on gearbest daily?

Yes.
Get a life

dx some years ago, lately gearbest, Ali (mostly Ali), and some times eBay. And yes always correos.
I'm also interested in getting a redmeme so let me know what you come up with

i do too. shits easy to keep up with on a phone and same with flash sales on ali and superdeals, in comparison, GB barely moves

Don't lie

We've had a billion threads and you've still got it wrong?

Mediatek chipset has more 4g lte band support, better battery life, and marginally better gpu performance.

Jesus

How many packages do you have coming in? I've got 5

about 24

Why does everyone always recommend the Snapdragon?

About 10

Are you honestly telling me that you've been listening to the shitposting on that?

Try to lurk a little more next time and just get the mediatek version.

exactly 19

stop shitposting

DON'T FORGET!
Log into your AliExpress app to get your once daily free coins and play your once daily free game!

He's not. Mediatek is better than qualcomm.

?

I did some research on my own, and it looks like the Snapdragon variant is superior on all fronts according to multiple sources.

You probably just got some bad information. I'd suggest cancelling your order as soon as possible and getting the Snapdragon version.