They call me Cuban Pete. I'm the king of the rhumba beat

They call me Cuban Pete. I'm the king of the rhumba beat...

Other urls found in this thread:

3dmark.com/spy/16288
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

When I play the maracas I go chick-chicky-boom, chick-chicky boom

Quite a bit of that score is from the 5960X I'm willing to bet. What's the graphics score?

Ask Enio

3dmark.com/spy/16288

100mhz on memory gives double the perfomance?

is that bench so cloged?

Yeah that 480 only got 4881 score in graphics where even my non async capable 980ti got 5600. Not to mention how on earth he got his 480 to 1530mhz. His cpu score is practically double my 6700k too, so the overall score is rather inflated.

Overall not bad for a $240ish card.

>fire strike, fire strike extreme, fire strike ultra
Gee, I wonder what made the score go down.

Different tests entirely. That's the firemark standard, extreme, and ultra tests. (1080p, 1440p, 4k).

kek didnt even realised it havent done any firestrike since jesus was born

So, I don't get these tests.

Does it means the card is worth it?

Depends on many factors including how he got to that clock speed. We are waiting to see how the AIB's perform before making analysis. If you want a good midrange card and can buy one at the advertised price then they are very goiod value for the money even without Vulkan and DX12.

Interesting.

I'm building a new computer and this time I'll go with mini ITX and mid-range options, as I don't play a lot of gaymens.

I guess this one should be a solid choice.

They're obviously worth $200 pajeet, your neetbucks will be safe.

>$200

It's more like 300 euros here for eurocucks.

Chick Chicki Boom

as eurocuck i'm yet to see 4gb version of the card.

The bloody thing is between 310 and 330 eurobucks where I live. I expect the aftermarket ones to be anywhere between 350 and 400.

1070 still wins

I'd hope so, that'd be humiliating as fuck if it didn't.

>costs 40% to 50% more
>performs only 20% better

Do you think it's worth buying for 300 euros? I mean, any Nvidia equivalent should be more expensive.

And the 4gb version is available here in weedlands for around 230 euros.

costs almost 350 usd on on where i live, i dont even want to think the custom card prices now

300 euros is not worth for it. Hell not even 300 dollars if you ask me. I wanted to buy a aftermarket one but where I live the reference card ranges from 310 to 330 euros so getting one for less than 350 is no game.

But you know what else is not worth? 580 euros for a GTX 1070 with reference cooler. Aftermarket ones go at about 600.

>Fuck EU and it's rapefugees tax

SHUT THE FUCK AMD SHILLS 1070 WINS RX 480 BTFO ALL GAMERS WANT 144HZ PRO EL1T3 AUTISM REEEEEEEE