Post your little buddies. Also, mini ITX thread

Post your little buddies. Also, mini ITX thread.

HOL UP. where did you get that rover?

Ex gf bought it for me for my birthday. She got it from some weeb store at one of our malls.

I don't like his eyes, they're creepy.

Good tastes

Also suggest good mitx cases, cheapish or old expensive ones

Stupid bitch. Thats cool though.

Regret not getting something smaller, but I don't mind. Fancied some edgy shots a few months ago, so took these bad boys.

It's not the best, and I'm not 100% happy with some of the components, but I'm more than happy so I don't mind.

Specs: 4690K, H100i, Z97I Gaming AC, 16GB Vengeance, MX100 512GB, 2x WD Blue 2TB, 1x WD Black 4TB, G2 750W, Enthoo Evolv ITX, some FD fans, few LEDs

Changes from pictures:
Cleaned all the shit off the metal
Swapped the GPU for a 390X
Added HDD to bottom-left platform
Removed some mobo stickers

I'm actually very fond of that case, user. Phanteks makes wonderful cases.

The one I currently have is pretty cheap. It's the SilverStone Sugo SG13. Be sure to go for an all in one CPU cooler. I'm using air cooling and it can get pretty toasty.

>tfw installed cooler the wrong way
>tfw finally good temps after reapplying thermal paste too
feels good to be mATX master race

Looks pretty compact, user. What brand and model is that?

I just bought that case. since i'm changing my system to a mini itx because i want more space, i had a corsair 760t white before and it was fucking massive.

More space is always good! What kind of cpu cooler did you go for, user?

Nothing special
I5. 3570
And gtx960
8 gb ram
1 tb black
And 250 gb ssd

well i'm changing my board from a z170 S sabertooth to a gigabyte gaming 5 mini itx,

I know not an upgrade, more of a sidegrade or downgrade but ahh fuck it motherboard is a motherboard and i have a 6600k.

Oh absolutely. I was so drawn to it's looks, and the build quality was excellent, I didn't care if it was large for an ITX case. Build quality was especially important, as I came from an Air 240, which was truly horrendous. Didn't want that experience again.

I suppose I don't regret it, but it sucks because I either need to downsize or get rid for university. It's a shame.

On the note of build quality, next build, whenever that is, will definitely use another phanteks case. I love the white ATX version of the same Evolv, so maybe that...

Raijintek Styx brah
Never going full ATX build again. I see no need anymore except you wanna l33tgaym overcock

you can overclock on mini itx. there is no point to go full ATX unless you're going crossfire/sli or literally want to spend thousands on performance and shit tons of drives.

All those small components. Huge case. Why?

Whats the figurine sitting on the cooler lines and where can i find it?

It's leafa a from sao
She come on an intertube got it from ebay
Future expansion possibilities

Found it. Thanks.

I don't have an itx but I have some little buddies

Those are some very nice little buddies! Honestly I thought I'd get more people posting their plushies along with their build but I guess not.

>toy machine
post set up

>cancer thread

>tfw no tempered glass edition

When will my dream come true?

I spent like a week when I first got the case looking for a place that could do a good cut on a piece of smoked glass, but I decided to can the idea because it's actually quite a complicated cut for someone who can't model, and I just polished it instead.

Some day I'll repurpose this as my main desktop and swap some of the parts with my actual main desktop. Right now it's totally backwards, as my server stuff should be in my oversized phantom. Ah well, I'll get it right some day.