Why haven't you fallen for the meme yet?

Well?

Other urls found in this thread:

custom.biz/gaming-printers
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

mechanical keyboards are dumb and expensive. normal keyboards are just as practical.

Mechanical keyboards feel really good but it's not worth the money still.

Strava

Not that meme, the one below.

delete this!!!! youre just a macbook user who doesnt know better!

>Mechanical keyboards feel really placebo clicky
FTFY
Enjoy your scratchy cheap feeling Cherry switches.

>not worth the money
can you do THIS with your dumb normie keyboard?

>literally different mechanism
>springs
>plastic bumps
>its a placebo!!
kys tho

Do i want to?

why are you so insecure that you think that showing your personality off in a piece of hardware that YOU own is bad?
sure reeks of underage in here, bro.

i HAD one and i feel the same, not worth the money

which one? what switches?
>cherry reds xP
youre the only one to blame if you bought shit hardware.

> showing your personality
Why?

because its fun? because it looks good?

>feel really placebo clicky
Not every mechanical keyboard is clicky, or even tactile. I use Cherry MX Black switches.

>spending $300 on a keyboard that feels almost the same as a normal $15 keyboard
>i swear its not placebo

B-but i love the stock look on my kb.

More like $80, and I don't regret it, because the keys on my old keyboard would get stuck, and I don't have that problem on my mechanical keyboard.

you could've bought 6 keyboards for that price, even if 5 of them got keys stuck after a few years

I don't think that this problem was caused by age, I think that my old keyboard was just shit.

Nothing wrong with my keyboard. It works as it should. I'm not spending £100 on a loud piece of kit when my keyboard does the same job, it was around 20 quid, and it's quieter.

>but it forces you to spend more money on custom keycaps and those rubber o's around the switch.
so it must be better user

>tfw you want a HHKB because you always remapped CAPSLK to CTRL
>tfw you look at the price tag
>tfw the rubberdome version's price still doesn't worth the efforts to remaps the keys.

I'll keep my thinkpad keyboard and the mushy HP keyboard I took from trash years ago.

poker II with blues
>60%

i already fell for the mechanical keyboard theme

its okay, i like it

Let's continue the bait.

Most switches may feel the same, but they won't fail as much as membrane, and they will last longer. You can always use supressors to change its feeling.
Because of quality materials, most mechanical keyboards will last longer.
Most have more features, and the membrane ones that have a lot of features end costing a half of a mechanical keyboard.

It's like buying a 1000$ or 10000$ car. Someone who haven't tried a new/expensive car will say that both feel the same.

Also, if you want a cheap keyboard just get a gaming one. I got one for 90$, when I have bought three or four membrane keyboards for 10$ each because they broke.

stop the 9gag posting pls fellows

...was op even talking about mechanical keyboards?

>both get you to where you need to be
thanks for helping people that are trying to disprove your point.

Yeah, they both may get you there where you need to be, but you will end repairing or getting a new one.

Also, do you have a plain TV? Because both, a TV from 2004 and a 2016 TV wil show the same channels.

No, he wasn't.

implying anybody fell for these memes:
>ssd
>mech keyboard
>lenovo laptop
>mx518
>gaming printer

>Gaming printer
I wabt to see that

But these are a thing, user. Lotteries are games.
custom.biz/gaming-printers

weak

I have all of them

>blues
literally the worst switch besides browns

I have a kinesys, its comfy as fuck, barely have to move hands to type. I got the qwerty version though.

Because it doesn't have a keyboard and doesn't run BB10OS

Cherry switches aren't. Buckling springs are amazing to type on though.