/csg/ Chink Shit General

Yes, we know everything is already from China but in here we discuss the no/low-name cheap shit you see on Gearbest, AliExpress, eBay and similar sites.

Want to contribute to the infographic? There's still time to do so by taking the best possible photograph you can take of your favourite chink shit (this can by anything from chink smartphones, memebuds/headphones, chink SSDs, powerbanks to quadcopters and include some of its pros and cons.)

Your help is greatly appreciated and I'll make sure to include as many user-made pictures of products possible. I'm hoping to finish this thing over the weekend.

>IRC channel #/csg/ on rizon

>Discord channel discordapp.com/invite/013cBVIg9iQEILoeV

>Chink Shit Wiki:
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Randomiser:
chinkshit.com/random

>News
• user buys cheap speaker (is it bluetooth?) • user gets two kazoos • After accidentally handing out a coupon that gave a 99% discount this seller faces bankruptcy if user doesn't back off • AwfulReview user has a grabbag of items to review • After a month of waiting GermanAnon receives his Note 3 • Geekbuying wants to back out of shipping user's package with a EU shipping company, instead offers to send it with DHL • Comfy gets some new chink knives and bird shaped plant drip feeder • user's seller is not happy with the bad feedback he received • AussieAnon orders a bunch of things from Taobao Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/Carabiner/32255351819.html
gearbest.com/rc-airplanes/pp_402373.html
youtube.com/watch?v=PzqcUK3dwWQ
macrumors.com/2016/07/13/iphone-7-1960-mah-battery/
en.miui.com/thread-235865-1-1.html
gearbest.com/speakers/pp_261802.html
gearbest.com/raspberry-pi/pp_354347.html
reddit.com/r/Xiaomi/wiki/index
geekbuying.com/item/Xiaomi-MiTu-Rabbit-Alpaca-Muppets-Dolls-Key-Chain-8CM-Phone-Decoration-Accessories-365862.html
geekbuying.com/item/REDMI-MiTu-Rabbit-Key-Chain---Red-363544.html
fasttech.com/products/0/10018880/3907100-authentic-xiaomi-mitu-vinyl-keychain-rabbit-toy
banggood.com/Xiaomi-MI-Rabbit-16GB-USB-3_0-to-Micro-USB-Flash-Drive-OTG-MITU-USB-Pen-Drive-p-977425.html
aliexpress.com/item/3-in-1-three-atomizers-in-one-kit-dry-herb-vaporizer-dry-wax-vaporizer-pen-carry/2044284306.html
aliexpress.com/item/Brand-New-Electronic-Cigarette-Dry-Herb-Vaporizer-Herbstick-Eco-KO-2-with-Temperature-Setting-Dry-Herb/32335936512.html
aliexpress.com/item/Electronic-cigarette-Evod-ago-blister-starter-kit-e-cigarette-ego-evod-battery-e-cig-dry-herb/32250443412.html
fr.aliexpress.com/wholesale?catId=0&initiative_id=SB_20160715090419&SearchText=D99
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ze holy postman was zere

2nd for chinked

2 carabiner hooks. Planned to use them for my bag. Its hanger made a loud and annoying squeaking wich was awkward sometimes. It worked and now it's quite like a fish and much better.
Both cost me only 1,54€ from AliExpress.
aliexpress.com/item/Carabiner/32255351819.html

I need replica chink watches in my life. Post em here.

They can be any kind from formal watches, to business and even gshock.

I'll purchase any and all that look interesting and post a mini review here once I get them.

8th for Vicky :(

Delivery m8

gearbest.com/rc-airplanes/pp_402373.html

My shark exploded
This is the last picture I have of my fingers, I shouldn't have blacked them out.

I think my mixza 64gb monkey sd(shark with a different picture) is slowly starting to die after only a few weeks. I've been starting to have a few weird run ins with it.

Like today when I was listening to music, one of my mp3s was slightly overwritten with part of another song. It wasn't my phone because the mp3 was still fucked up after coping it to my pc.

The other day too I was playing some gba roms, and I kept randomly getting freezes/bad slow down. I never had that happen before.

Hopefully these were just one off things...idk I'll update again in a few weeks. Also just for the record I'm not pissphone or a troll, I know theres a few people shittalking sharks lately...this is just my honest experience.

Coincidence?

youtube.com/watch?v=PzqcUK3dwWQ

>12 seconds apart
lel

Apple fanboys get Burger'd

macrumors.com/2016/07/13/iphone-7-1960-mah-battery/

>2016
>2008 tier phone battery

proof or poo in loo

Really was, as soon as I posted I was like SHIT it's that asshole that censors his fingers again.

If I was lying or him, why would I do 2 posta in succession?

Does some of you found any cheap IPS screen display? No chinese knockoffs.

I dont know how to really prove its acting up but Im not pajeet jr over there

anybody bought a redmi note 3 from top one? would recommend?

Fashion-Chink-Link-Necklaces-Pendants-Costume-Items-Chunky-Choker-Statement-Necklace-For-Women-Jewelry-2N091/32495431744.html

>chink link

It's so they can sell an Apple powerbank that looks a lot like the Xiaomi Pocket powerbank but with Apple's logo slapped on and charge triple the price.

Thanks for the fingerprints friend.

>Argentina is white

Nice try pajeet

Get the mediatek next time fag.

link to arm? i love my bm08, im actually charging people to come record at my house :)

Guys please help me.

My RN3P arrvied, I want to install the global ROM.

the version now is 7.2.5.0 xiaomi.eu

I started doing
en.miui.com/thread-235865-1-1.html
but >adb reboot edl
doesn't work.

wat do?

>Getting the subhuman nigger micro SD instead of shark master race

You deserve what you get

Yep, looks just like how my package came.
It's like the chinks just toss them out the factory window into a chute and it tumbles into the waiting delivery truck down below.

Im in burgerland

Do you have a phantom power/external sound card or an audio profile?

Certainly
gearbest.com/speakers/pp_261802.html

What the fuck is going on?

My chinkshit got here 3 days ago(Arrival at local post office), according to Belgium post tracking, but the local post office doesnt have anything

what do?

REMINDER

Fake tracking

Still waiting for sound card, trying it out using a Creative usb dongle I have for headsets, it's quiet.

What was it for?

End your pathetic waste of a human life

some chink setup a $58 off coupon.

really? belgium post has never done this before and i've ordered like 20 chinkshit packages so far

you still didn't answer my question tho

It got stolen.
I'm also pretty sure that Belgium Post only tracks till it arrives at your country, then it goes into customs and no more tracking unless you paid for it.

All my packages are only tracked until they arrive in customs because I don't pay for additional tracking, and I trust the local postal service not to steal my chink shit.

That said, there was a huge uproar when the Redmi Note came out, some woman stole a Redmi Note from an international package to give to her kid and replaced it with a broken fake iPhone which used an TFLASH card for rom storage and had selfies of the kid lol.

We've gone over this several times. You didn't get insurance so now you're fucked and there's nothing you can do.

Now stop reposting this question over and over.

gearbest.com/raspberry-pi/pp_354347.html

lol there's a reason we call it 'chink shit'

no one actually wants to buy any of it, newfag.

please respond.

Kill yourself

reddit.com/r/Xiaomi/wiki/index

same price on the amazon

How is xiaomi.eu rom on the phone if the bootloader is not locked?? or is it unlocked?

Fucking chinks, I regret it already.

You got chinked, barely anyone actually buys the shit shilled here, they just parrot the same recommendations over and over and talk like they own the shit when they don't.

Anyone know where I can get a Mitu keychain? I'm dyin' here anons.

Seriosuly though, this general has gone to shit. What was once a friendly thread to share discoveries and experiences has devolved into a bunch of autists attacking me with unfunny copy & pasted old jokes for not shilling their meme

meme mousepad arrived rate

holy shit the chinks will print anything

General has gone to shit.

Every single fucking thread someone asks

> whats a shark I keep hearing about?
> should I get a redmi note 3 pro? will it work in my country?
> where do I buy the redmi note 3 pro?
> I don't want to buy the redmi note 3 pro and want to order some obscure phone no one has used, will it be garbage?
> I don't want to pay $100 for a phone isn't there any 4gb ram phones with brand new processors under $100?
> why is the mi band 2 so expensive?
> something about powerbanks

Anyone have expericed shipments from Hong Kong through UPS?

I ordered some stuff and they somehow sent with two different shipments, one arrived in just 5 days, the other one is still marked as Ready for UPS since 7 days now.

What are the chinks doing?

they printed it, the madmen

Either didn't have stock, or shipped from different warehouses.

My order came in 3 packages.

ah fuck I'm wrong

wut

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

shitposters pls go

True for most stuff, but Xiaomi is the exception. Quality is amazing for the price.

Just get an Orange Pi tovarisch

Just a heads up for people ordering from Germany.
I don't know if it's a stupid coincidence but better be safe than sorry; I recently started using the DHL Global Mail delivery option after literally dozens of packages for which I chose Singapore or China post.
So far, 2 of my 5 ordered packages got stuck at the customs, whereas I never had any problems prior with Singpost or Chinapost. I will revert back to using those for now since driving to the customs each time to pay a miniscule amount (highest was 5 Euros since the orders were about $30) costs more than the custom tax itself.

Anyone who has experienced similar problems lately?

The infographic and wiki should help in this sort of thing. A general is only as good as the anons contributing to it, so instead of getting mad at them why not try and point those anons in the right direction?

This has a simple reason: The people use DHL for more expensive orders. They want that their packages arrive fast safe, thats why the customs mostly control DHL.

sauce

>implying anyone reads the wiki
>implying anyone will read the wiki after being told to read the wiki

When will the infographic be ready?

fue

I don't really get it though, the carrier changes to DHL anyway as soon as it arrives in Germany.
Oh well, thanks for the explanation.

I do point people in the right direction because i'm a nice guy.

I also complain hoping others will see and not ask the same questions

yeah man

Where did you order the mousepad from? I want to order one too.

Soon.

You seem to like Mitu, user. Can you help a brother out and point me in the direction of a Mitu keychain? I've looked through the most common places and can't seem to find it.

geekbuying.com/item/Xiaomi-MiTu-Rabbit-Alpaca-Muppets-Dolls-Key-Chain-8CM-Phone-Decoration-Accessories-365862.html

geekbuying.com/item/REDMI-MiTu-Rabbit-Key-Chain---Red-363544.html

fasttech.com/products/0/10018880/3907100-authentic-xiaomi-mitu-vinyl-keychain-rabbit-toy

banggood.com/Xiaomi-MI-Rabbit-16GB-USB-3_0-to-Micro-USB-Flash-Drive-OTG-MITU-USB-Pen-Drive-p-977425.html

You're a saint, user. A SAINT!

Should I order a mousemat with this on it?

Or maybe something else politically sensitive

DELETE THIS

I'm at work you fucking faggot holy shit delete your post

get hype

enjoy your anthrax parcel

Kill yourself

>SA

Have any niggers killed you yet?

good weed vapes? looking at getting one of these

aliexpress.com/item/3-in-1-three-atomizers-in-one-kit-dry-herb-vaporizer-dry-wax-vaporizer-pen-carry/2044284306.html
aliexpress.com/item/Brand-New-Electronic-Cigarette-Dry-Herb-Vaporizer-Herbstick-Eco-KO-2-with-Temperature-Setting-Dry-Herb/32335936512.html
aliexpress.com/item/Electronic-cigarette-Evod-ago-blister-starter-kit-e-cigarette-ego-evod-battery-e-cig-dry-herb/32250443412.html

Get a chink G pen nigga

n-no

arts
cow
, make sure to ask someone for the coupon that lets you get it for a dollar

go for it
nice post 10/10

actually, how they are compared side by side ?
It should be alright with just some linux on it in the network for fooling aaround with, right ? Nothing like development and GPIO shit.

fr.aliexpress.com/wholesale?catId=0&initiative_id=SB_20160715090419&SearchText=D99
i'm going to buy thins i think, a famicom for 30 bucks 110v-220v with av cables and shipped with a 400in1 cartridge

I haven't gotten an update to my tracking invoice in 10 days, it's been 12 since I ordered.

Did I get chinked, /csg/?

Keep us updated on how it works, I'm interested in one as well.

Yeah but its supposed to take almost same time once its in ups hands?

go with this for ultimate edgyness

How are your sharks running ?

get this

XD

Chink HDMI NES mini clone when?

>55589519

never hopefully