Is it too good to be true Sup Forums?

Is it too good to be true Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

www-ssl.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/processors/000005719.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Are you the guy who suggests everyone to buy used server cpus for 100$ instead of getting new mainstream processors ?

I am asking a question to spark discussion. I genuinely want to know.

Check the sellers rep

They are pretty trusted.

Is it coming from china?
Thats all you need to know

Country?

Nope

USA

>ES

Lol

It might be a prototype that was stolen. That happens all the time.

Is it still safe to buy?

It says right there in the CPU-Z it's an engineering sample.

ES's are technically illegal and intel can demand it back at anytime if they figure out you have one (pretty unlikely tho).

It's most likely safe to buy and will probably work without any problems but you will have to admit to yourself that you're a nigger.

Thanks

I'm a nigger

Report the seller

www-ssl.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/processors/000005719.html

Why?

>tripfag
>intel employee

Nice try. Now fuck off!

I never understood this image. What is on that stock cooler?

Looks like a sticker.

3.5 GB of DDR4 RAM

gay

It's an engineering sample. Almost nobody buys those, that's why the price is so low. They get trays full of these things for like 5 bucks a pop. Some of them are trashed, some of them work great. It's a gamble even assuming the seller isn't a scammer of some sort. Only buy if you can afford to lose that amount of money.

It's what someone ordered from an eBay seller for a significant chunk of money and actually received: it's just a big hunk of molded plastic in the shape of the HSF assembly with a sticker on top giving the impression that it's the actual product, just as the "CPU" is just a piece of plastic with a sticker on it.

In other words, someone made mad bank from the sale and the buyer got shit.

>$550 is cheap for a CPU

Uh... I'm really the only one here who's confused by this?

List price is a little over $3,300 USD.

I like how they moulded the wax so that it could kind of be fitted onto a CPU. It's a nice attention. This fake product is art.

yeah ur an idiot

Why would anyone want to buy a CPU while it's $3,300 USD? Only stupid cunts buy any computer hardware when its list price is over $1000.

Also if that's the case, then OP is obviously purchasing a piece of wax.

As has already been explained if you'd bother to read the thread instead of coming in and posting like a mong, you'd see it is an engineering sample CPU, meaning it was never meant for sale, which is why it's so cheap.

Also, it's a 20 core 40 thread Xeon CPU for heavy virtualization work or rendering or similar high workload use cases, NOT for some dumb fuck wanting to play games.

So $3,300 for a cpu that can't even run minecraft? Lmao see u later nerds

Wow I hope OP is going to have a blast watching anime in 20 virtual machines at once with his new wax blob.