Are there any good apps for avoiding bad neighborhoods?

Are there any good apps for avoiding bad neighborhoods?

How hard do you wager it would be to develop one?

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/2013/09/04/ghetto-tracker_n_3869051.html
web.archive.org/web/20130907201214/http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/09/04/ghetto-tracker_n_3869051.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

it's an "user is afraid of playing pokemon go" episode!

Local data for ethnicity by neighborhood. Check your census.

Probably use census data to avoid areas of nig / non-white — that should do the trick.

How would an app tell whats neighbourhoods are bad? Crime & ethnicty data?

dat get

An app that launches a piece of lead approximately nine millimeters in diameter from your phone at 1500 feet per second when you push a button. It would let you turn every neighborhood you enter into a good neighborhood.

It would be pretty hard to design. Probably better off getting a dedicated tool for the job.

Use the watchdog website to check for sex offenders and shit

>How hard do you wager it would be to develop one?

Considering that in this case all the data can be hardcoded (like just put towns with less than 90% whites), not hard at all.

didn't millenials make an app called "sketch factor" or something that searches police logs and stuff that SJWs hated calling it raycis and shit because it points out that black neighborhoods are where the crime is at?

>"Bad" neighborhoods
>file name is "black_neighborhood.jpg"

kek

yes, it was removed from the iOS store at least

Only one I can think of is "Ghetto Tracker". App worked by giving bad neighborhoods a red flag which pissed off alot of nigs for obvious reasons.

There's a secret mode for Google Maps Street View called Night View. You have to manually look at it and determine if a neighborhood is somewhere you want to be at night, though.

ITT user just came back from catching pokemon and wandering into rough parts of town.

>Ghetto Tracker
kek, it's real

too bad SJWs fucked it up, would be pretty nice for people from other countries for example

Hahahahaha oh my god this is fucking beautiful

Why did the normies have to ruin it REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

That fuckin' kid on the bike in OP's image looked way too familiar.

Your eyes.

I thought there were dozens of these apps? I remember hearing shit about this years ago. They probably got removed because SJWs.

9mm is more around 1300

Fucking pussy ass SJWs can't face the truth. The system is broken and these fucking retards are making it worse but not allowing people to talk about it because triggering

noguns fag detected. typical bulk 9mm runs around 1150 fps muzzle velocity for 115 grain.

pushing 1300 fps is +p+ territory in 124 grains or +p in 115 grains.

all this being said, your typical defensive loads of 147, 135, and 124 grains are rarely breaking 1200 fps. the 124 grain hydrashoks i have in my desk gun are only pushing 1120 fps on the box which might be a bit optimistic.

It was a blind guess so I'm calling it close enough. I personally use .45 ACP because fuck my ass Cuckifornia says 10 rounds is all you get so I have no reason not to.

Look up distance to Barnes and noble, panera bread, or apple store. If you're within a couple miles you're probably OK.

actually sound advice lol

Your right, I was thinking of my xtream pen. rounds for some reason, either way 1500 is pushing

This is the "I just followed my GPS and drove into a lake" of our times. Fucking stop staring at your screens and look around you, you noobs. When you look around and see crackwhores standing on the corners, YOU'RE IN THE WRONG NEIGHBORHOOD, MOTHERFUCKER.

>tfw grew up in the hood
>tfw still liked tech back then
>technology and drugs are my two favorite things
>never got jacked because i wasnt a little bitch

moral to the story stop being a little bitch you crackers

Just look like you're too much trouble for what could be robbed from you.

If you go to any place, just blend in. In bad neighborhoods that means to look like a dirt poor, borderline maniac criminal.

Is there something similar for europeans that shows high muslim concentrations on a map?

one was actually made but deemed racist so it got shut down

huffingtonpost.com/2013/09/04/ghetto-tracker_n_3869051.html

MKBHD pls

heres a archive link for so you don't give huffpo any money

web.archive.org/web/20130907201214/http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/09/04/ghetto-tracker_n_3869051.html

Simple, do you see blacks?

Have the brains of young people lost so much functionality they need an app on their phone for everything? When I was young, you were able to use your eyes to tell if a neighborhood was good or bad.

I live in the Detroit metro area it's pretty easy for me to tell. If it's all black people it's probably a bad neighborhood.

I live in a "historic" city in Virginia. There are old houses here that look low income but are actually quite expensive. Likewise there are neighborhoods with decent houses, but one of the blocks is section 8 (subsidized rent or something) so the whole neighborhood is kinda sketchy. Hard to tell sometimes what's a good and bad area here.

If it's black, stay back
If it's brown, stay outta town

>When you look around and see crackwhores standing on the corners, YOU'RE IN THE WRONG NEIGHBORHOOD, MOTHERFUCKER.
and then its already too late
the point is in preventing this from happening in the first place

If you're walking around at night with your phone out, it doesn't really matter if you're in a bad neighborhood or not. Someone will inevitably mug you. I'm Canadian and I've been mugged walking down a main road, not Pokemon GO related though.

>I'm Canadian and I've been mugged walking down a main road

The Maritimes were a mistake.

Just pack heat, you cuck.