>2GB of RAM, 16GB of internal storage
>13-megapixel primary camera at the back, 5-megapixel front camera
>3,000 mAh battery
>dual-SIM 4G LTE
>fingerprint scanner.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YdqW9PAv5_M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Of course. Would look great next to my copy of Pepsiman.

youtube.com/watch?v=YdqW9PAv5_M

How much does it cost?

The worse than the k6000 pro.

>mediakek

I would buy it if it used Snapdragon and had a 1 inch smaller screem

100 bucks street

I have a tablet with a MediaTek SoC, and it's pretty good.

Goddamnit, we just got finished with Microsoft phones!

The CEO of Pepsi used to control apple when they fired jobs

While this is true, it still doesn't allow Pepsi to use iOS, so either its Android or a custom OS at this point (others do exist, but I doubt they'd be stupid enough to do that)

so basically a redmi note 2.5
if it costs more than $200 its dead on arrival

>Mediatek
Nope. I prefer getting OS updates.

The president of Pepsi from 1977-1983 became the CEO of Apple until 1993, long before the iPhone. He didn't work for Pepsi again after that.

Selling sugar water is remarkably different from selling or running a technology based company. Look at the interview from Jobs where he says "to them a new product is a new sized bottle" and that is totally accurate.

I worked selling sugar water and the mentality of these companies is incompatible with other businesses.

inb4 pepsi car

I have a Mediakek phone and its not. OI performance sucks and all cores arent even used fully, most time not even half of them. The hot plug governor needs a lot of time to enable the next core because it has to go through five clock steps first. No kernel sources means shit optimization if one exists.

Depends how much money they want to throw at it, they can easily hire a team of the best tech guys in the world and let them sort it out

they dont think like that dude. these are executives we're talking about. they think all problems can be solved with a meeting at the office and they would not give that team the time they actually need to sort things out. they make decisions on a per week/month sales numbers basis they stay with bad hardware/cooling equipment because of a mentality that no longer applies in todays world. . its just too different of a business, they can't adapt., scully is proof of it.

No idea why but I love the idea of a Pepsi phone.

Only soda I like and I really like how Pepsi cans look.

The one in OPs image just looks like any old phone though if it doesn't look Pepsi as fuck what's the point?

No, fuck pepsi.
#TeamCoke

◕ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ Don't mind me just passing through

>Me: I'll have a Galaxy S7.
>WorstBuy salesperson: Is a Pepsi OK?

>Pepsi

>capitalism is getting worse
>save me karl marx

Nope. Less than 120 bucks

basically it's a better phone than the likes of Lenovo, ZTE, dem no-name chink shit bricks (elefone, doogee, micromax and whatnot), and is actually better than sub 200 bucks samshit

>MediaTek MT6592
>Octa-core (1.7GHz or 2GHz) ARM Cortex-A7 processor
>Cortex-A7

pls no

Fuck off.

>mediakek
justkys.gov.edu.co.uk

>Fingerprint
>Shitty Mediatek
>2GB
Can use my Z2 and possibly cheaper.

Maybe if they updated it to heliox20 and 4gb ram

On a 120-ish price tag? Nope

I recently bought this Flash Plus 2. Is it worth the price?