How can i get windows 8.1?

How can i get windows 8.1?

I dont like 10 and 7 is too fucking old.

I tried downloading an iso and installing it but it wont continue without a key. I dont want to buy windows lol.

What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

techmesto.com/install-windows-8-1-without-product-key/
forums.mydigitallife.info/threads/28669-Microsoft-Toolkit-Official-KMS-Solution-for-Microsoft-Products
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Download directly from Microsoft and do this:
techmesto.com/install-windows-8-1-without-product-key/

Install 10.

Isnt 10 more like 8.1 than 7? So youre not missing much with 10.

Server 2012 R2 and loader.

>7 is too fucking old
Good argument.

There's no real worthwhile difference between 7/8/8.1/10 with ClassicShell.

>7 is too fucking old.
Millennials, everyone

Thanks.

I installed 10, It's a bloated buggy piece of shit.

>8 years is not too old

>wants 7/8
>calls 10 bloated

HI user, YOU SEEMED TO HAVE FORGOTTEN TO HAVE READ THE STICKY BEFORE YOU POSTED, LUCKILY I CAN REDIRECT YOU TO IT HERE → #
Sup Forums IS NOT YOUR PERSONAL TECH SUPPORT BOARD, TAKE YOUR THREAD, SHOVE IT UP YOUR ASS, AND FUCK OFF TO YOU BRAINDEAD FUCKING MONGOLOID

Comparing server to desktop version
nigga most of the bussines still uses server 2003

Install gentoo.

>old = bad

Windows is not like homOSeX that gets no updates after 2-3 years and is abandoned by Applel. 7 still gets support and updates until 2020.

topkek.

good post

7 doesn't even have trim support for SSD's, It's shit mate. Time to move on.

>7 doesn't even have trim support for SSD

download clean iso from microsoft
edit iso to allow trial install (google this)
use microsoft toolkit to activate (careful where you download it from)
install classic shell to get rid of metroshit
install all updates manually, remove telemetry and w10 ones, disable updates

enjoy the best version of windows from in the last 10 years

>official version of microsoft toolkit doesnt even show on first page of results anymore

Why is this allowed?

were do i get the toolkit? i dont want virus.

forums.mydigitallife.info/threads/28669-Microsoft-Toolkit-Official-KMS-Solution-for-Microsoft-Products

I know how to find the official version by adding MDL to the search, but how did this shit happen? Is this Google pushing the official site off search results to expose people to malware like they did with Hillary search results? What the fuck? MDL used to be the first search result for windows toolkit only two years ago or so.

downloadsoftwarefreenovirus.com will always have priority in google results over randomwebsite.com/software

it's a really popular piece of software that doesn't have an official website of its own, so you have hundreds of poo in loos buying domains and setting up sites just to host their viruses disguised as it