Dumb Phone General

Let's have a thread for us still with dumb phones.

No

would love to see one like those but with android and 2gbs of the ram

Yes

>dumb phone
>android

pick one

shut your fucking mouth up

still the best looking dumbphone. This and the Razr are probably the epitome of pre-smartphone mobile phone design.

A lotta my friends still have this dumbphone. Can anyone ID?

It's like an iPhone, but with a real battery inside. Still running Fisher Price OS though.

I still use one of these.

I'm on a BB Classic but I almost just want to sell it, get a basic android, and go back to using my Bold. Just too good of a phone.

I would rather have a dumbphone that did talk/text/email and maybe had a web browser, lasted 2 weeks on a charge, and was nigh-indestructable.

Wish I could go dumb phone but I have to work.

I have an LG cosmos. It works. And best of all, it won't accept media text messages-- so I can ignore all my relatives' baby pics!

mine does all that. i have dropped it getting out of my car 100 times and still going

Still using a Samsung sgh-z140v from 2005. Dropped it in a toilet last week, but it seems to be alright.

Don't have any reason to change it. It's not like anyone rings me.

might have to look into that

can it play any sick games tho?

not that i know of. fair warning while the browser works it is extremely slow

is it capable of tethering?

pick both

Best dump phone coming through
- microUSB charging
- 3-4 weeks standby
- dual SIM
- lightweight
- 20 Eurobucks

I have 2, one for work, one as a burner (still unused)

dumb even

no that would be the one thing i wish it had. i usually carry a laptop around with me and have to find wifi.

Dumbphone master race.

Actually planning to get an iPhone SE... soon... maybe.

Got this as a hand me down from my little sister about 7 years ago, it's kinda battered and the battery is ass now but it still works.

Why you wanting to leave though?

I go to flea markets, thrift stores, antique stores, etc. and it would be nice to be able to look up information about items, find addresses and directions, etc. on the go.

And the iPhone SE is in my opinion a lot more reasonably priced than previous iPhones.

Yeah I guess one thing that's always kind of put me away from getting a smart phone (other than price of phone initially and potential data charges) is just the fact that in all honesty, I really don't go out much to even need it. I will admit though stuff like pokemon go has kind of peaked my interest maybe only from the "because I can't play it" effect and maybe a bit of nostalgia. I aint in a postition to be buying stuff atm though.

bummer, I'd trade a browser for tethering

otherwise I'll give it a look whenever I go for my next phone

all the pics make me think it's a clamshell, bummer that it isn't. Full keyboard or bust.

LG Cosmos 3. It's a sturdy little bastard.

Older relative bought this. Useless, but fuck me I want it

>we now live in an age where a pocketable portable device that can communicate across the world with voice conversations would be called "useless" by some people

I remember for a few months in 2006/2007 every fucker seemed to have one of these abominations