What should I do with this Sup Forums? Is there even anything I can do with it or is obsolete at this point?

What should I do with this Sup Forums? Is there even anything I can do with it or is obsolete at this point?

Other urls found in this thread:

apple.com/ipod/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Listen to music on it you fucking knob goblin, do you actually not know what to do with it?

Why would I do that when I already have all my music on my desktop and phone? It's only 1gb so there's no way it can fit all my music on it.

Sell it and buy an older iPod that can be rockboxed.

Listen to it during exercise, since that's easier to take with you on a jog than a cell phone is. I'm not sure why you would have bought an iPod Shuffle for anything else to begin with.

>It's only 1gb so there's no way it can fit all my music on it.
>all
You don't need your whole fucking music collection on a portable device.

I didn't buy it recently, I got it as a gift when they were still new.

Ah. Well, if you don't have a use for a music player smaller than your phone, you don't really have a use for the iPod. Sell it for a couple bucks I suppose.

Upload a webm of you shoving it up your ass.

B-b-but, that's where I poop!

>I wonder how the recent ``mini ipod'' looks like these days.
>go to apple website
>mfw there's no ipods at all anymore

you can engage in physical activity while listening to music on this device, without risking damage to or being encumbered by your modern smartphone.

Perhaps jogging or riding a bicycle would be enjoyable.

Do people actually deal with music files anymore or is it all streamshit and youtube now

apple.com/ipod/

its under music autist

>can't even see which song is playing
>only shuffles
>literally 100 songs no more
why do people buy apple shit

>burn it
>burn your hands
>prey you didn't get infected

3rd gen shuffle or bust senpai

I use mine while running it's perfect for fitness. It clips to your shorts and it's really water resistant.

Shame. I was thinking they stopped the ipod but kept the watch.

Into the trash.

Yeah at this point I just use my watch + bluetooth headphones for mobile music

lol, even the new version only had 2GB

It's not obsolete, it's perfect for jogging or biking like someone said already, since it's pretty much indestructible and it weights next to nothing.

If you really want an iPod though, there was that one model with the Wolfson DAC in it that's still pretty fucking sweet even to this date, especially if you Rockbox it and swap the HDD for something newer, bigger and less prone to damage.

And this is coming from a hardcore Sansa shill.

I use it for when i'm out on a walk to listen to audiobooks,
or to listen to music when i'm training.
Because you have to be a god damn retarded fucking idiot to use a phone while training, like all those dumb bitches as well as males who always drop them, or have them hop out of the pockets or hands, at the gym (let alone when jogging outside).
Fucking retards. Can't pass a fucking week of training without at least once or twice hearing the sound of plastic or a device breaking because some dumbfuck thought it was a good idea to use a phone for music instead of small sturdy mp3 players while training.

It's obsolete but you can keep it as a trinket.

turn it into a necklace d e s u