Debian thread

Debian thread

Yuribait is always shit. They always get a boyfriend in the end, but butthurt /u/fags is always fun to watch.

what about it

Nothing, it's fucking debian. It's shit, the yuri art OP posted is more interesting than the distro.

why wats wrong with it iyo

want to use debian but fear i will go batshit insane and hang myself with electrical cord

>outdated packages
>systemdicks
>SJW community

what do you prefer

Slackware. No systemdicks and free of SJWs. It could use some anime lesbian art however.

ian murd{ock,ered\ himself} :-|

>debian
>Distro named after developer's unfaithful wife in order to convince her not to leave him
>good

why does linux draw in all the mentally unstable fuckers?

Get fucked Arch is for lesbians

Have read all the VNs and there isn't a dick in sight.
Sono Hanabira a pure

2D lesbians are acceptable, I can tolerate 2D gays, but 3D fags and dykes are not okay.

>Slackware. No systemdicks and free of SJWs.
LOL
no lennartware YET but coming.
SJW's - have you been to linuxquestions?

Slackware is yet to remove or reject packages that triggered them.

you prove my point user

What point? I don't care about 2D gay men or lesbians, live and let live. It's 3D fags and dykes that is degenerate.

gentoo

Slackware's cool. I've used it but prefer Debian. I don't mind systemd (I don't have much of an opinion) and haven't had any "SJW" problems. If you're referring to the mailing list thing about changing chairman to chair, ... I don't really have an opinion about that either.

sjw cuck spotted

And older packages are fine for me. I'd rather have an ecosystem set in stone and working well together than running the newest everything and hoping nothing falls off.

I hope not. o_o
I don't care if it's chairman, chair person, or chair. I wouldn't want chair woman, unless it actually were a woman. Also I don't leave the toilet seat up or down. I just close it.

So you leave it down.

Nah, I close the top part and the bottom part. Both up is up, bottom down top up is down, both down is closed.

If you close the lid you leave it down.

>Slackware's cool. I've used it but prefer Debian
that's like saying "Yeah, avionics are cool, but I prefer the Bryde's whale". It makes no sense, and it's very telling as to just how little you know what you're talking about.

anyone not using fedora is a sjw cuckhold

anyone using fedora is a Red Hat cuckhold

o word what don't I know

My toilet description is irrefutable.