/csg/ Chink Shit General

Yes, we know everything is already from China but in here we discuss the no/low-name cheap shit you see on Gearbest, AliExpress, eBay and similar sites.

Today's the last thread where I will be accepting submissions for the /CSG/ Infographic, so if you want to see your shit featured in it this is your last chance to do so.

If you have high-res pictures of the following chink shit items feel to (you) me:
Kingdian S280 (other chink SSDs that have been in use longer than 2.5+months are welcome too)
Xiaomi Squares (both versions and the more recent aluminium models) & other BT speakers
Quadcopters (still lacking in pics sticking with some basic models like H22, H98, Floureon for now)
Xiaomeme Powerbanks (I have one of the Pocket provided by an user that made a review of one this week, looking for other models and brands too)
Mech keyboards that aren't the Motospeed Inflictor
Still in need of more earbuds/headphones too

>IRC channel #/csg/ on rizon

>Discord channel discordapp.com/invite/013cBVIg9iQEILoeV

>Chink Shit Wiki:
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Randomiser:
chinkshit.com/random

>News
• user gets 50cent google cardboard and a EVOD vape • This coinbank is the stuff of nightmares • user bought a chink windows tablet that came factory overclocked • user bought a 35gb shark, a green mask, some future shades and magnets • user bought a Totoro plush and is surprised with how well made it is • Fed up with life user buys a dangerous waterboiler (as seen on BigCliveDotCom!) and a digital thermometer • There's some confusion going round about Gearbest using fake tracking codes for orders with unpaid tracking Sky56 is actually a faking tracking site which you shouldn't be using Gearbest's tracking codes being confirmed real when tried on 17Track Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

xiaomidevice.com/xiaomi-redmi-note-4.html
kimovil.com/en/compare-smartphones
frequencycheck.com/
willmyphonework.net/
gearbest.com/cell-phones/pp_399894.html
youtube.com/watch?v=t5ElQaVjQZE
aliexpress.com/item/Happy-Cow-Mini-Rc-Tank-777-270-Wifi-Fpv-30w-Pixels-Deformable-Camera-Support-IOS-Phone/32483732758.html?spm=2114.30010308.3.21.srPs22&ws_ab_test=searchweb201556_7,searchweb201602_3_10057_10056_10055_10037_10049_301_10033_10059_10032_10058_10017_405_404_407_10040,searchweb201603_4&btsid=7aaccab5-874c-4095-8885-3149cd1d9dab
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

tfw no chinese gf

ummm

xiaomidevice.com/xiaomi-redmi-note-4.html

>If you have high-res pictures of the following chink shit items feel free to (you) me

Was cutting it close to the character limit but somehow still missed that, I blame it on it being 3am where I'm at. Good night csg!

What am I doing with my life...

OPAnon. Can we add:

kimovil.com/en/compare-smartphones
frequencycheck.com/
willmyphonework.net/

To the OP going forward?

Might help some people and cut down on the "will my fone work"

Inb4: /spg/ is that way ---->

>Still in need of more earbuds/headphones too
are these good enough for the piston 3s?
1/2

2/2
im really shit at taking photos

Is there anywhere to get brides in /csg/?

>tfw buying things just because a world without the knowledge that there are packages coming in the mail is too hard to bear

What powerbank is good, has 30ah, and can charge my Toshiba Chromebook 2?

Nope. /csg/ is not for chink phones primarily. discussions about phones only merits ~%10 of /csg/ on a good day, and 99.9% of this discussion is about one particular phone only.

So -

Look for the interpals thread on int, they perfected the art of slinging dick with asian cuties using a fucking app meant for language exchange/penpals

Can you change the name to Chinese Shopping General? There's no need to be racist. Chinese are people too.

this

understood

Worse forced meme

I concur

>Chinese are people too

no they aren't

Excellent, I'll definitely be able to use that!
Well news about the latest chink phones usually does get posted here as well as unlock guides and anons trying out more obscure models, could add one of those urls and a link to our friends in the current spg thread

Linking to spg makes more sense.

Thanks for all your hard work.

We actually love the Chinese, just not the ones that make shit products or try to chink customers.

One of my mainlander friends explained it this way: in China, the people you meet are either above you or below you. Anyone below you, you exploit.

They're highly evolved ants. Industrious, productive, but ultimately heartless, mindless drones whose individual lives don;t matter even slightly to the operation of the whole.

Though I must say that I've seen some pushback towards chink phones in those threads with some anons telling others to come here with questions about chink smartphones

for OPAnon and his upcoming infographics:

Maybe /csg/ becomes the source of information for all chinky phones...we just need a wiki/infographic to point summerfriends to so they can understand what's required when buying a china phone...

Like:

Does it work on provider X's network (look it up?)

Do I need to flash (if you dont want botnets and chinese input, yes)

Whos the best to buy it from? (top one / goldway?)

Heres one of the zircons, although /csg/ seems to hate the white variant

maybe somebody can just update the wiki.....

>my white ones are on their way
They match with my phone fuck you csg

Well if someone has the black one I'm sure both would be used.

Don't they accept that us White Westerners are above them, considering even our lowest class of peasants make more in a month than they do in a year?

Reposting from prev thread

Help me Sup Forums is there a somewhat reliable chinkshit store for pc parts that ships globally?

I'm finally earning money and thinking of building a new pc.

I never asked on a race vs race basis...the comparison was on individuals.

From what I have been told, everything is a relationship in China. Business, school, whatever.

Everyone is always maneuvering for position.

Even our ever present "Cathy". I am sure she is trying to toss "Cindy" under the boss to get ahead.

Pepsi make phones now or is this just some chink chinkery?

gearbest.com/cell-phones/pp_399894.html

Gearbest while generally incompetent and unaware of the pc components they sell actually have a pretty big selection, just stay away from that $99 Nvidia card (its a fake, known to fool Amazon/Newegg and the German PC retail market) and most videocards on chink sites usually are old and/or overpriced.

>Everyone is always maneuvering for position.
so, it's like america?

I have been on csg for a little while. I haven't seen any reports of "reliable" sources for pc parts.

I have seen reports of "970s" going for super cheap....which ultimately were found to be rebranded / modifiied 570s

Some user a couple of weeks ago bought a 775 xenon pc for I think $200. I got the feeling it was more an exercise of absurdity as opposed to genuinely trying to build a quality pc.

All the suppliers ship globally...

its real, but it has a mediakek, so into the trash it goes

What I'm saying is that I am above them, so they should respect me and not try to chink me.

Might be a one off thing meant for the Asian market as a promotional item or some shit.

>I have seen reports of "970s" going for super cheap....which ultimately were found to be rebranded / modifiied 570s
Would it be possible to buy one of these, prove that it's a 570 through GPU-Z or some shit, then file a dispute and get your money back?

A Pepsi P1 phone was released in November last year, think Pepsi is big in China or some shit

Even if you could, what would you use a 570 for? It's just not enough for anything nowadays.

It's better than my current card. I'm too much of a cheap fuck to upgrade.

My dealings with American business types:

They dont want to talk real business until after you've gone on a couple of "dates". The game, food, liquor, something.

After the initial honeymoon, you can sign a deal and that's it.

My dealings with business in China. You want to make 10000 flashlights? No problem. We ship 100 for free. They ship the greatest, most well built, perfect examples you've ever seen. Great, you think, send me the rest of the order.

They ship and you inspect. You agreed to 4% max failure/returns. You get the order and start to check, the failures are actually closer to 30%..You complain. SO SOLLY, WE SHIP REPLACEMENT BY AIR FREIGHT.

Repeat.

Any chance to fuck you, they do.

Still doesn't stop me from doing business with them. You just have to triple check every step of the way.

At least with Americans, it usually incompetence, not malice when the order is fucked up.

I bought the Samsung 250gb 850 EVO SSD off Gearbest during the great cakeraid of 2016, only had to pay $50 for it after goodboypoints deduction.

They've got a nice selection of ram too, pc cases usually aren't worth it as they exceed the limit to qualify for China's government funded shipping.

Ok then, its just that these chinese sites take other pay methods(cant pay with paypal or credit card, dont ask) so I wouldnt mind taking some relatively fake stuff as long as it works.

>cant pay with paypal or credit card, dont ask

literal child confirmed, then

As it has been proven time and time again, you can't out chink the chink.

They know the game.

It's better to just give it a pass and not waste your time arguing with them.

That's actually true, Coke never took off as much there. Also Pepsi Japan made Pepsiman so that might have boosted their brand's popularity in those countries.

hah! I wish.

If you are old enough to grow some pubes on your face, you are old enough to get a pre-paid cc.

Or even a visa gift card...the terms and rates are super shitty, but you can do it.

holy shit just set up alipay

That's the other option.

Jack's got you (and everyone) covered

>pre-paid cc

None of those in the middle of the amazon.

youtube.com/watch?v=t5ElQaVjQZE

Do they have jewtube in the Amamamamazon?

are you planning on paying with bugs and fruit

Or shrunken heads?

spooky

>Today is hard, tomorrow will be worse but I will live my life knowing my face will always look like a raisin. - Jack Ma

i don't have one but the AULA F2012 and the magicforce are really well built cheap mech kbs

Its alipay then.

Ah you dont want to know.

whas a good and cheap android chink tablet?
whats a good and cheap chink win tablet?

chink spotted.
remember nanking.

Fuck off

w i k i

asus zenpad

Teclast X98 for both

I actually am curious. What's your deal if you are in the middle of the amamamamamzon?

Lose a bet? Indentured servitude?

well i just popped my chinkshit cherry.
ordered an android endoscope and an infrared thermometer for about $8 each.
chose the slightly faster shipping option for 90 cents.

How accurate are chink IR thermometers?

I want to try my hand at metallurgy

Alright, reviewing some chinky purchases that I've made over the past month or so:

>fake Toms sandals $10
Look good, very comfy, look very real and not fake. Great lazy summer shoe.

>VGA, VGA to DVI converter, 3-Pin power cable
all work and were on average ~$1 each

>World Map poster for $0.91 after $1 discount
Paper and printing are of good quality, however the packaging was not so it has a big crease in the middle. It looks vintage though so it kinda works anyways.

>$8 bluetooth gamepad
I can't get it to pair with anything. Obnoxious.

>$5 expresscard USB 3.0 expansion
It works, data transfer speeds were fast.

>$4 male masturbator
had a great week with it until it broke.

>$2 KY Jelly
legit KY Jelly decent amount, do not have aids now

Is this the computer science general?
What is the type of the Y combinator?

how often does gearbest offer not only free shipping but free item?

link that

SSDs are a good deal from china, you can get one of those 120GB KingDian SSDs for like $30.
The Xiaomi XL Mousepad is awesome.
I feel like you can't go wrong with simple shit like case fans, or even something like a CPU cooler.

However, the price difference isn't that much for a lot of stuff, and usually for just $10 more you can get really good name brand shit.

its a bug if you mark that item as a favorit its says its free

>$8 bluetooth gamepad
Is it the 8bitdo Zero? They're confusing to pair, make sure you read the manual online

Looking for a Chink Go Pro alternative, does anyone know about such thing ?

>Xiaomi Mi Key 3.5mm Smart Quick Button
has anyone tryed this? what does the app offer for options? i was thinking of using that as a 2factor

How can I tell if an android charging cord is going to either charge effectively or kill my battery

buy a ROCK one, they're on sale and ROCK are a reliable brand.

How bad did I do? Did I meme hard enough?

Rather malice than incompetence.

Malice means if they like you they produce good shit for you. Incompetence means they might never produce something decent.

Reply with: Send the order or get a 1 star review

will this hat make me faster?

Amazon Fire Tablet $50

Most certainly

Xiaomi Yi

Aw man C/n??

aliexpress.com/item/Happy-Cow-Mini-Rc-Tank-777-270-Wifi-Fpv-30w-Pixels-Deformable-Camera-Support-IOS-Phone/32483732758.html?spm=2114.30010308.3.21.srPs22&ws_ab_test=searchweb201556_7,searchweb201602_3_10057_10056_10055_10037_10049_301_10033_10059_10032_10058_10017_405_404_407_10040,searchweb201603_4&btsid=7aaccab5-874c-4095-8885-3149cd1d9dab

Do all flags look so creased up and shitty when they arrive? You can't even iron these, so how the fuck do you make it look normal?

Can somebody tell me or direct me to somewhere that lists all the versions of the Xiaomi Redmi phones? Confused between the various Redmi 3 models
>3
>3 prime
>3 pro
>3S
>2/3S Pro

Washing machine, make sure it's wet when you put it in the drier

steam

Post one more creep shot and I'll tell you

That's all i have, but i got this pic of some nice legs