Why does this exist? Is it good? Does it fill a niche?

Why does this exist? Is it good? Does it fill a niche?

Other urls found in this thread:

expertreviews.co.uk/software/1402483/google-gives-up-on-the-idea-of-vertical-tabs-in-chrome
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's slower than other browsers, but I like the features it delivers.

Their shills used to pop by here daily. Stopped caring once I realized it wasn't open source.

its basically open source though

Stick with Chrome or Chromium.

Only difference I see is it offers some tab management that stock chromium doesn't.

It's like Edge and Chrome had a kid, but wasn't shit.

Crap performance and optimization.
Amazing feature set. :^)

It's Chromium with more "power user" features that Sup Forums used to bitch about opera removing and now suddenly doesn't want them back

>Stick with Chrome or Chromium.
Both are fucking shit.

Tabs are HARD CODED to display horizontally, and the only way to get vertical tabs is this shitty fucking floating window, so you end up with two sets of tabs. Absolutely fucking atrocious.

FF and Vivaldi are the only usable browsers right now.

Being free to use doesn't make something open source

Why do you need the source code? All that would do is allow people to fork it into a million much shittier browsers.

It's the only way to truly tell that a piece of software is safe from the botnet

Using it now, wish it had APNG support, but other than that it's great

Oh yeah so when was the last time you did that? 99% of open source proponents don't even check the code. The 1% that do are trying to create their own little autistic fork version. Fuck that.

I would use it but it's ridiculously laggy.

Only some of it is open source and not even the useful part.

Google partially implemented vertical tabs and then scrapped it.

RIP
>"After some experiments with vertical tabs in Chrome, we decided that most people who want vertical tabs really want tree-style tabs," the engineer posted on a Chromium forum, referring to tabs that can be nested to appear under one another. "However, the complexity of a tree-style interface in terms of usage is beyond what most users need or want, and in terms of implementation is more than passes the cost/benefit test for building into Chrome natively as an option."
expertreviews.co.uk/software/1402483/google-gives-up-on-the-idea-of-vertical-tabs-in-chrome

How'd you do this?

>males only

Nice desktop though. Really made me think.

i like that backround

Nevermind i got it

so is there a browser that will actually provide stability AND privacy?

fuck off shills

I don't think they've left

Lynx

violent virgin vaginer

Slower than every browser I've tried, meh

It's slow but feature-filled^{TM}

It's a hipster browser used by special snowflakes
>normal people use firefox or chrome.
>Sup Forums is still arguing about which browser is best