twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Ur a speshul girl
>By google

>code an emoji

wtf google?

Explain this

ayy lmao

it doesn't actually call them unique.
it says the emoji will be as unique as they are.
if anything, it's an insult.
imagine how many combinations of pixels, within the block of space the size of an emoji, are possible.
now imagine how many different combinations of subatomic particles can produce a human.
2 girls are always way more unique than 2 emojis.

I'm not seeing this

No, there is a distinction between saying
>as unique as you are
and
>unique like you

First one is the potentially insulting one, while the second one firstly one without a doubt implies that they are unique.

No problem, OP screenshat it for you:

>..while the second one implies that they are unique
mind farted

Click bottom right 'use google.com'

Changed from my localization to .com and it's there

madewithcode.com/home/

>to make girls interested in programming, we need to add girly things
>girls are not interested in anything else
>learn to code a flower
>learn to code a barbie doll

kinda sexist desu

i don't see it op

bing.com

>Lets code!
i cant write code in here

this

been using bing for 4 or so years now.

i feel so worthless being born with a penis

i don't give a shit what race, sex, gendor, whatever you are. i was told we're all equal. but i'm treated as an oppressor and looked down at.

i feel like an outcast with society norms.

don't worry, boys can code emojis too!

>because google makes a gay little emoji webapp
god that's cringe you fucking neckbeard

Women run the internet now, user. Have for years.

Least until the tech bubble pops and companies have a lot less flab to support and need functionality instead of feelings.
Of course not all women will be culled in the bubble popping, just the useless SJW ones.

Is this how girls code?

I'm not talking about the tech companies, I'm talking about the userbase.

Used to be most people on the internet were male.

Not true anymore. The most common internet user is a young female.

Ok, what is the next step of becoming a programmar? Should I buy mac and beats headphones?

Computer Scientists have worked to make programming be this easy for decades. And now that it's here, was it worth it?

Wtf does "code" even mean anymore?
All their projects are actually about graphic design

>teen girls
>unique

To be fair that criticism could be equally leveled at teenaged males. A large majority of us wanted to be just like everyone else when we were that age.

Aren't cartoons just so much fun?!!! I love toys and diapers, too!

>Until now, emoji representing women haven’t been, well…representative.
Let’s change that. Google is working to make sure emoji include a wider range of female professions. And now, we’re inviting you to join the movement by coding your own.

what in pile of shit are they talking about? the same can be said about men. they're fucking emoijs. they started off as random letters, numbers, and symbols thrown together that makes it appear as something (8===D~~ ;) and then progressed to fucking stick figure level smiley faces.

can this emoji meme just die already???

unicode.org/reports/tr51/#Gender

>The following emoji have explicit gender, based on the name and explicit, intentional contrasts with other characters.

>All others should be depicted in a gender-neutral way.

what the fuck is this shit? why are they lying to women? this is not coding at all. none of this is coding.

its learning how to photoshop.

this webdev horseshit might actually ruin the hopes of inexperienced girls who could have programmed just like anyone else; Google interns are presumptuous faggots. I'm going to sound like a mangina, but they actually seem to be patronizing girls here and treating them like airheads.

I'm going to """""code""""" a waifu emoji

DONE

I agree. These women who code movement people are focusing on stereotypical "girl stuff".

I feel sorry for the women who actually contribute to big projects. Nobody gives a fuck about your gender in a commit log.

It's really misleading.

There was a course around where I live for teen girls to "learn how to code". They were using special Firefox addons to edit pre-existing web pages (not even using the built in dev tools), "remixing" the pages and calling it coding.

I just hope nobody is inspired to go into software development because they expect it to be more of that shit. It's like attending a blacksmithing course and being instructed how to use a metal 3D printer.

GOODBYE GOOGLE,

I enjoyed internet service back when it was Yahoo! Messenger, Hotmail's MSN Messenger, etc before this shit.

I'm going back like Google never existed.

>unicode.org/reports/tr51/#Gender
why be neutral when you can be androgynous
>learning to photo-shop
an important skill with all this body shaming of cis scum

Yeah, I think gender and sexuality are irrelevant unless you're actually dating. They're not even part of the context in a programming environment, who cares? Either you write good software or you don't, and then you can choose to improve.

This woman patronizing bullshit is pissing me off.

These shithead devs who made this 'coding system' are the same ones who shove github's CoC down your throat.

They have no right to call me sexist after pulling bullshit like this.

yeah I'm mad

cause youre not a girl

>try to make your own Scratch
>ended making Google Emoji Faces Changer

I like to set up recursive loops with that

wtf i hate google now

Lmao

Yeah, I'm from a small European country and I hate its localized Google, so I just type "google.ca" to get to the Canadian version, and that one doesn't have it either.

>actually getting upset by that
kek fucking autist

I don't understand how they code these flowers etc, surely changing some variables to let the flower flutter more in the wind isn't coding. Can't we just force them to learn C the good old fashioned way?

>unicode.org/reports/tr51/#Gender
I can't believe there are people paid to think this shit

>mfw Google thinks I am a teen girl.

can't see shit op.

Emojis replacing emoticons was a mistake

Wtf Google?!? !?!