How do I stop surfing the Internet and finally make myself learning to code?

How do I stop surfing the Internet and finally make myself learning to code?

Other urls found in this thread:

makeuseof.com/tag/9-free-programming-books-will-make-pro/
youtube.com/watch?v=KxGRhd_iWuE
madewithcode.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If you can't summon the will to put down Sup Forums to read (and work through the exercises- very important) a programming book then you won't have the will to work through the book day after day.
Just give up and languish in mediocrity.

take a look at I'm sure they'll help you

Maybe I just don't actually like coding so much?...

I was like that for a while, got the drive after working a job and getting laid off, and then seeing that I am too inexperienced to get any job.

Turns out unemployment is good for lighting a fire under your ass.

You can always start at Khan Academy. They have decent beginner videos.

do you actually think successful people enjoy "coding"? they enjoy solving problems. coding is just a means to an end.

what problems do you want to solve?

this is life

shove your router up your butt when you want to start coding then remove it when you're done coding

This. Coding is the "busy work" of problem solving.

When you think about your life choices in if...else statements then you know you're fucked.

I'm fucked.

>make myself learning to code
First work on your grammar and word-usage.

Quad of truth. You are fucked.

where do you go on the internet

I have a similar problem.
I have so many books to read it's intimidating as fuck.
I spent all day yesterday reading and barely made a dent in to my bookpile. Today I'm taking a "day off" from all the reading.

Stuff I still want to read:

>the C++ programming language 4th ed.
>Modern operating systems 4th ed.
>reverse-engineering for beginners
>a fuckload of assembly books

and what am I going to do with all the knowledge I'm preparing to hoard with all these books? Shitpost on Sup Forums. Literally the only reason I'm doing all the reading and learning.

>Ive_lost_control_of_my_life.exe

How are you able to walk without falling over? When you were a baby you had to learn the hard way by falling over a lot.

You are like a baby that can't be bothered walking. That is disgusting. A baby like that would be diagnosed mentally retarded and would be better off if we just killed it.

You are far, far too comfy surfing the internet. It will be much better for you to learn hardship. Leave your parent's house and be homeless until you find a job.

Get an IDE.
Get a book on coding.
Physically unplug your router.
Read the book.
Make a resume on paper about what you read.
Go do the exercises in the book.
Rinse and repeat.

a choise is literally that you fuckwit. stop trying to sound special you edging cumshot

I can't decide on what to learn. Im jumping between Python, Libgdx, Java networking, Java android development and regex

plz kill me ;_;

1) Get welfare
2) Become NEET
3) Live out your days doing what you like

It's possible today, you should take advantage of it if you don't like doing anything productive.

I read through and did all the exercises in 'the absolute beginners guide to C' and it was such a shitty book and i barely learned jack shit because the book barely scratched the surface of the language. now i have like 6 more books i could read that are all probably better in every way but i just can't bring myself to do it.

Your advice is brilliant and I want to know what you think about everything. I know you know how right and knowledgeable you are and that nothing you've ever thought or said is wrong. I want to read your book. I want to read your newspaper. I want to watch your daily talk show. Please don't keep your awesome away from the world.

learn jython and focus on android network traffic parsing stuff using regexes. BOO YAH

>jython
NEET detected

SON OF A BITCH
YOU ARE PIG

makeuseof.com/tag/9-free-programming-books-will-make-pro/

REad a bOok user!

youtube.com/watch?v=KxGRhd_iWuE

JUST GNU IT!

this is why the japanese are better than us

download pirated oreilly books instead of that free shit.

dont play tux racing when you could play the latest (non-denuvo) NFS

This
Even tho im 9 years old

>Even tho im 9 years old
??

>finally make myself learning to code
P O O J E E T
O
O
J
E
E
T

UNIT TESTS

Try to learn by making games or smartphone apps since they are much more rewarding and no matter what always try to get at least 1% more done every day.

this.

madewithcode.com/