What is this abomination

what is this abomination

The only thing that can fill your mother.

My friend legit had one of those, but in black.

They're a piece of shit case. It has a screwless door but it sucks and it's hard to get on and off because the door isn't flat, because the side of the case isn't flat. He ended up using the case with the side of it off. It was also made for a differant time when people didn't care about cooling as much and it has the shittiest cooling.

There are two fins at the bottom that light up, they appear black in this picture. This is just the most awful ricer gaming case, $100 is a lot less than what the MSRP was IIRC though.

I had a friend who had a red one it actually made his pc hotter because it insulated heat hahahah

i was looking on craigslist for workstations and this abomination to mankind popped up

A bait thread

Probably the only good thing you can say about that case is that it insulates sound well.

IIRC various parts of the opening/closing mechanisms broke off too lol. This is all flash no substance the case, except the flash is butt ugly GAMER aesthetics that only appeal to teenagers.

The fuck are you talking about? It looks badass.

melted esky pc

The case also has one of the biggest footprints of any case I've ever seen.

4 USB ports on the front I forgot about, that was nice.

sexy af. I'd fuck it

It's actually pretty sleek. It's like a UFO or something and it's interesting.
It looks quite bad but it's interesting enough you can justify having it. It doesn't look like green and black gamer shit nowdays- it's the gamer shit of a decade ago.

But if it's a shitty case then eh, fuck it.

yeah i mean if i was gonna spend 100 burger dollars on a case i would go fractal since solid as fuck

The case has a huge footprint and supports 1x120mm fan and 1x80mm fan. $100.

i was looking at random people's esea profiles the other day and on one under computer it said "A BIG BLUE NOSE"

i now know what they were talking about

It's definitely not worth $100, I'll grant you that.

Possible money making opportunity by buying it, putting some junk parts in it and selling it as a $1000 gaming PC

reminds me of the old SG cases.

Oh, I forgot something else about this case, no cable management!

I remembered this case and pc, is this the one with ati 2900pro/geforce 8800gts equipped pc?

Don't you dare tarnish the good name of SGI.

Do people actually fall for that?

shit man I miss old pc design
everything is so bland now

>2016 still using a desktop computer
top cuck. we 14 nm now

Are you underestimating human stupidity?

Remember this?

God I fucking hated every minute I owned it

reminds me of these

i have one of those in storage

I thought this was an SGI case at first and about to lose my shit at user

no those r secksy

It looks like one of those covered catboxes.

it's beautiful

Oh no, i'm not. Just asking, might be a good buisness haha.

i actually love these tacky plastic monstrosities
they're so wonderfully tacky

pretty kewl desu

Looks like a bionicle

It's one of those cases where it's so bad it's almost good. That metallic blue though is not the best color for such a case.