Are there any good gaming PCs that cost less than a PS4? im looking to buy/make one

Are there any good gaming PCs that cost less than a PS4? im looking to buy/make one.

Other urls found in this thread:

logicalincrements.com/
pcpartpicker.com/guide/JTD48d/entry-level-gaming-build
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

AMD APU. That's pretty much what PS4 and XBONE is. Just play your games on low/mid settings and throw in 8 gigs of 1600 ram.

Did you read the sticky nigger?
logicalincrements.com/

If you already have some PC shit laying around, you can harvest some of the components, like the case, PSU, and hard drive, to put more money into the stuff that matters.

Depends on your situation.

Do you already have a monitor, mouse and keyboard? That's about ~$150 right there, depending on the quality you want.

Now you have $250 for the rest of your components. I doubt you can build something that will be able to play triple A games like a PS4 can, and it will be obsolete in a few months

It's barely worth getting a gaming PC unless you're willing to spend at least $1000

Yes, totally.

he cant do anything you mention because of his mental condition

ps4 is the bomb dude

smoke kush and play some vidya totally

Buy a Playstation 3. I own a PS4 but so far the only games I've played are Uncharted 4, ratched & clank and le tour de france. There really aren't many good games yet except maybe GTA if you're into that. Uncharted is also really good but you won't play it anymore once you've finished it.

plz user dont suggest any second hand part if u can.
do you buy your ps4 second? nope.

Why would you include monitor in the computer price? By that logic, you have to add $200 to the cost of the PS4 to account for the TV

>PSU doesn't matter

No.
A PC is a multipurpose device which also allows emulation of all backwards console generation,
and which supports video games via the keyboard whereby developers focus on the "game" part rather than the "video" part, while the choice of secondary controller (mouse, console controllers, custom controllers, flight stick) is up to you.

If you are going to use a device for nothing else but playing interactive movies or comatose sub-standard video games that are stuck in the stone age due to the limitations of a console controller,
then you should stick with a PS4.

Else, crap up 800 $ US minimum for the PC. It's summer now. You can do summer jobs to easily accumulate. And if you have a job, you can get yourself a fucking food diet to finally lose that blubber and become a presentable Human being, while accumulating the money that would otherwise be wasted on excess food and processed/sugar drinks, for a PC.

If you are depending on your parents' money: This site has a general rule of 18+. Please get the fuck out.

Pretty much this. I'm running an AMD a8-7600 and CPU compute wise, it's actually pretty competent. Anyone who says you need more than that is either wrong or has a vastly different usecase than you do.

And since it's a pretty decent midrange processor, if later, you save up the money for a midrange video card, you can just disable the GPU cores on the APU in your BIOS and use a dedicated GPU.

>800$ minimum

why? fx 6300 or i3 with an r7 370 will cost you around 400-450 and you'll be able to play almost everything

>bought an i7 6700k, Z170-A, and 16gb 3200 RAM
>tfw only play Minecraft and indie games that can run on a toaster

What should I do Sup Forums?

Kill yourself.

if you don't have a gpu, don't expect to be able to play anything else :^)

Old quad core xeons are like $20. Pair that with a r9 270 for $100. Easily end up below $300.

It's very easy, user. You want to use AMD's AM3/AM3+ platform since there are many surplus parts on Ebay.

Older Phenom II parts can be found on Ebay. If you search "amd unlocks" or a variant you can find what is basically an old quad core for $20-$30, which pretty much shrekts whatever pentium shit intel has.

new mobo from newegg or ebay
>$40

evga 400w-450w power supply
>$30

8gb memory
>$25-30

ultrastar 500gb
>$37

either a cheapo mATX or ATX case
>$30-$40

RX 480 or comparable cheapo part
>$200-$250

source: I built an AM3 office computer for *$200* with integrated graphics on the mobo and can take a GPU later

oh yeah and forgot

if you don't have a spare AMD stock cooler and/or thermal paste you have to buy one

+$20

should still be within the $400-$450 price range

you forgot mouse and keyboard.. its like buying a ps4 without a controller

>working
>2016
LOL

Most people already have a TV available. But they probably don't have a monitor yet. So it makes sense to include it in the cost of getting set up for PC gaming

pcpartpicker.com/guide/JTD48d/entry-level-gaming-build