He doesn't have a 23500mah phone

>he doesn't have a 23500mah phone

It's like you WANT to have less than 3 months battery life.

Other urls found in this thread:

physics.nist.gov/cuu/Units/checklist.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That would be much better if it were built into the phone. It would be less bulky and more efficient.

I could sacrifice some thinness of my phone for an extra large battery, but it would still have to be the phone's battery instead of some weird charger cable fix which would probably get some brown kids expelled from school.

Phones are so thin and light that they give practically no stress to your hands when held, they could be a lot bulkier and still be within the limits.

I wish that there were thicker phones with big batteries but smaller screens. I also hate the trend towards soldering the battery into the phone.

Literally ZeroLemon. But unless you have a common flagship tier phone there won't be a SKU for your model.

ayy

>23500mah phone
FFS. Just write 23.5 Ah.
Also you're supposed to capitalize the A in Amp.

my phone has 20000 milli ahns~ of power.

Given the battery capacity of the average phone, mAh is the preferred magnitude of unit.

Fuck off SIbrochurefag

You have fat hands.

Anyways as long as you don't play too much games on it I doubt you will need that

mmmmmmm ahhhhhhhhh

>That price tag
I would be willing to pay more than three times that for a flagship phone with that battery capacity. I only want phones that don't cut corners anywhere.

The only real issue with the k10000 is the 720p screen. Besides that its good. Even has a MicroSD card slot, which is ridiculous that that is now considered a special feature.

What is this called. Want one for my xperia Z3+

It's called a 20500 anker powerbank and a $1 hard shell from eBay that I cut two slits and ran packing tape through.

Doesn't work in US except on 2g

Now integrate wireless charging and it will be perfect.

enjoy your 2 day battery charging, also, enjoy your 2 week battery life.

It's time.

Some phones sold in Africa have this. Also have handy features like doubling as a bright ass flashlight for the power failures

3 times that price won't even get you a regular flagship

Will expressing RAM speeds in Mhz instead of Ghz also trigger your autistic fit?

>phone capacities are in the order of thousands
>mAh is preferred
No.

>23.5 Ah
>A
>Amp
FFS. Don't put a space between "23.5" and "Ah", use quotations marks when referring to the letter itself, and put a comma after "Also".
Also, you're not suppose to capitalize the "A" in amp.

Damn I wish my G4 still looked that sexy

so this thread is LITERALLY a first world problem

>G4
>no LG logo

true. looks just like it though. the double tap threw me off i guess

>don't put a space between 23.5 and "Ah"
>use quotation marks for single letters
these are incorrect, take a intro level course

physics.nist.gov/cuu/Units/checklist.html see #15
single letters don't need quotations, they may or may not get apostrophes for plurals depending on your style guide

>Also, you're not suppose to capitalize the "A" in amp.

The symbol for amp is "A" not "a". It's named after André Ampère so it gets a capitol.