I am a Mexican programmer in America

I am a Mexican programmer in America.

Ask me anything!

Why?

Because I hate myself.

Plus conversion rate from US dollar to Peso is pretty sweet.

Also I don't want to get killed by the Cartel.

No, I meant why we should ask you anything.

You don't have to. I ain't forcing you.

You gave an imperative command in the OP. I had to ask you something.

Okay, here's another question: does being Mexican affect your ability to exist?

What do Mexicans think of Spain and Spanish people?

In Mexico, yes.

In Chicago, depends how many times I eat junk food during the week.

Going to the Eastern Coast, yes. (People thought I was a parking valet when I was in vacation in New York and Canada)

What OS do you use?

We are mainly racist against Spaniards. Ancestral hatred that our grandparents kept pushing onto us.

I don't care. I just hate niggas and international Indian students at universities.

Windows 7 for work and games

Ubuntu for strickly work on the go. (Prevents me from playings games, helps me concentrate)

>international Indian students at universities
They're hated by practically everyone, it's almost comical. I can't quite put my finger on why they are so reviled, though.

Everything I say will be from experience.

They take things too much by-the-book. They can't translate topics into a basic form so everyone can understand. Best example was when I was working a helpdesk at the Uni; client has issues connecting to wifi. Pajeet suggests that it might be a (physically) broken network adapter in the laptop. All I did was turn the adapter off and on amd it worked -_-

Also, when it comes to coding. Even when the answer is right in front of them, they seem to have the biggest issue understanding how to read code THAT IS COMMENTED.

Plus talking to them, even in Hindi, is a pain. They are not good at conversation.

>I just hate niggas and international Indian students at universities.
is there anyone who doesn't?

they smell like shit, have no real knowledge because they cheated throughout school, and are arrogant.

where in shitcongo are you?

Arrogance and incompetence is not a good mix.

I here Mexico is great if you are rich/middle-class because you live like a king in gated communities, true or false?

How hard is it to program a Mexican?

Mexico is great if you live anywhere near the center. Go North or SouthEast and we will get your funeral prepared.

I currently live in a city on the outskirts of Chicago but I work downtown by UIC.

It's not about how hard the coding is, it is about how many tasks you need done.

Is it true that Mexicans can't blink?

i'm a grad student at UIC. do you have any hot relatives?

Yeah cheating was extreme during exam time.

Saw a few get expelled.

female relatives*

My sister but she is dumb as bricks. A few of my cousins are the stereotypical Latinas

I'm a Filipino programmer (actually moving to management now) in Boston, MA.
Hey OP, we even call our currency the same, and my conversion rate is even better.

Why is got home government so corrupt and what's stopping a populist revolution over there

When did you graduate?

BUILD PACIFIC WALL

But at least we don't deal with shitty weather :^) worst we got is BP oil spills

>My sister but she is dumb as bricks.
fine by me.

2018 hopefully. i'm a phd student 3 years in so far.

Your new President seems like a cool guy

The thing is the Cartel controls most businesses. My friend's uncle is one of the "lords" and he stays by Central America. Pretty nice guy. You can ask for him by name ans you will be taken to him with no harm.

Anyways, because most Mexicans go straight to work rather than continue school, the Cartel gives them the best opportunity for quick money. It is even better if you are a cop before joining the Cartel. Just swimming in that free money.

Do you like El Chavo del ocho?

The new Prez is pretty chill. Seems like he could control the Cartel with the right actions

Favorite show as a kid. Dress up as him for Halloween Parties most of the time

Why are you doing a PhD?

>Windows 7
>Ubuntu

Even tho you live in the US, you still being a bean nigger

CS PhD?

My hometown gets like 1 storm a year, deep in the center between the countless islands we have.
A lot of people who has only heard of our new president from that rape shit he said thinks he's our version of Trump (but no not really he isn't, career wise he's probably the best I've seen sit in the office), so maybe that wall isn't too far fetched.
This desu pamilya. The number of people involved in drugs who just turned themselves in is outstanding, but these are mostly goons/runners/bottom feeders, for the big leagues - we'll find out sooner or later.

Ehh I don't need anything complex. I just need stuff that gets the job done quick and easy

Foretrekker du Haskell eller OCaml?

go home

I NEED MONEY THO

nigga what? i Speak Spanish not fuckin French trash

Are you there illegally?
How did you cross the firewall?
What are you programming?

Do you prefer Haskell or OCaml?

are you building the wall?

VPN my dude.

JK I was born in America but I spent most of my life in Mexico. So those lengthy visas came into play so I could go to school in Mexico

Honestly I never worked with either. Never had to.

But probably go with Haskell since it seems more popular on Sup Forums than OCaml

Nigga I am making the program that simulates the wall with multiple impacts from different materials :^)

I've honestly never heard this one before

>because most Mexicans go straight to work rather than continue school

Where the hell did you used to live man, I'm from Monterrey Mexico, and that shit is not true at all.

All my friends, relatives friends and friends of friends are graduated from uni and working on their respective profesional fields.

I'm from the so call upper middle class and so are my friends, but that does not mather

Ahh yeah see you lived in upper class. I lived in the farmlands/rural Jalisco and literally everyonecwho went to school with me either immigrated to the States to work at 16 or went to drug/low level work. Others had it a little better and got scholarships or decided to stay on the farm cuz it was working.

How many bottle tequila do you drink per day at work?

Sorry, upper/middle. I lived in like lower middle. But mainly because we were saving money to live again in the States

I actually prefer vodka

>farmlands/rural Jalisco
OK, now I Undesrtand, but its just that you make it sound like thats whats true for all Mexicans.

When do you get the fuck out?

Ahh yeah I can see what you mean. Grammer was never my strong point. But this is true for all farmland grown beans

When Mexico becomes great again

Or ar least better economically

Hey, I like this guy. I say we give him a chance to stay. Say if he wins Wipeout or an equivalent contest.

>better economically
Lets face it, as the paisano I am, we both know that is never going to happen...

At least not to the point were lower class stops migrating to the US in favor of working in Mexico

yeah you're right. Unless Mexico strikes oil somehow or does something with the giant crystal mines, they ain't getting out of the hole.

>People thought I was a parking valet when I was in vacation in New York and Canada

lost, sorry

>using the smiley with a carat nose

Sir, the term is Dorito nose

It's taco nose, you shitlord.

What fucking taco is a triangle?

THEY IDENTIFY AS TRIANGLES YOU BIGOTED WHITE MALE

je ne parlais françois

>I don't speak Francis

I shouod clarify that I, OP, am also posting from my PC but only recognizes my phone as OP

>Mexican Programmer

Ill give you this freebie since im shitposting from 2 broken machines

What makes you think people want to ask you anything?

>dont speak Francis

Nigga pop pop what the fuck you mean nigga pop a cap in yo ass fuck nigga bitch where's my welfare

I don't speak Yank, either.

>responding to thread before checking replies

Idk man

Stealing. Like the bean i am

Preferred languages?

P.S. Do you fucking hate visual-based languages? (scratch, the shitty google emoji thing), Because whoever thinks otherwise needs to burn.

English (Mexico)

nigger I meant coding languages.

I can't program with visual languages. Goid to learn how coding structure is but only for learning.

Fav lang is Java

This is not OP fyi

mechanical engineering, and because i couldn't find a job when i finished undergrad and didn't know any better.

if i knew then what i know now i sure as fuck wouldn't go into the phd program. now let me more about that sister of yours.

>Java
You have to go back.

Umm ok. 19, Community college, can be taken as a white female but not ghostly white. She tans but not too much so it looks ok. Roughly 100 pounds. Naybe less. She hss been a health freak recently

I kinda like it. Better than C++ for sure

HTML

It's really not. However, it is better than Python.

if she's at a community college i take it she's here in the US?

>mexican intellectuals

I'm a white South African and I lived in Ensenada, BC, for a few years working as a high school teacher.

Mexicans from that part of the country were very good people.

I live in acapulco, and worked on security. Got a lot of money really fast, then I discovered I was working for the Cartel and my work made a lot of people die, I tried to quit but they won't let you. I moved out and now I clean rooms in a hotel far far away.

Did you ever had a "dirty" job?

Most of business computers in South Mexico are running xp, a gold mine

My question is

PABLO, TODO HOMBRE ES SAFADO
TIENE VARIAS MUJERES CERCA DE MI HABICATIÓN HACIÉNDOLO
DE PIE, CON MATANZA TENDRÁN TODOS
PORQUE NO SOY SAFADO
YO SOY VIRGEN Y QUIERO ME CASARE CON UNA NIÑA

They exist. Usual self race haters though.

Yep

bring her over to UIC one of these days so i can see her.