I will not buy an iPhone until a microSD card port is added

I will not buy an iPhone until a microSD card port is added.

inb4 SanDisk case

Other urls found in this thread:

androidpolice.com/2015/11/13/android-audio-latency-in-depth-its-getting-better-especially-with-the-nexus-5x-and-6p/
androidauthority.com/android-6-0-marshmallow-audio-latency-670727/
cnet.com/news/apple-wants-ban-on-samsung-products-even-more-damages/
androidauthority.com/new-mid-range-verse-old-flagship-android-693455/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You are already eyeing that sweet iPhone SE.

I'd go back to them if I could install icon packs.

Ever thought of jailbreaking?

There are more reasons to not get an iPhone.

>i use a massive gaping privilege escalation security hole exploit to get root privilege and basic android features and then prevent apple from patching it so i can keep those features, while inviting russian hackers to freely steal all of my login/passwords and data
>this is how utterly shit stock iOS is and what i'd rather settle with so i can "break out of jail"

I know i am, As soon as i find a job im buying one then im going to record a 4k video of me running over my poodroid with my lawnmower.

give it back tyrone.

Reminder

>250ms reaction time for a visual stimuli
For a retarded inbred mongoloid (read: the average pleb) maybe, but hell no for me or most of the people I have a relation with. God damn a 50ms difference of ping in shooters for example is huge and perfectly noticeable.

Where did you get that graph from though? I'm interested in seeing the s7 scores, this shit lags like hell with default vodafone rom... have to change it.

androidpolice.com/2015/11/13/android-audio-latency-in-depth-its-getting-better-especially-with-the-nexus-5x-and-6p/

androidauthority.com/android-6-0-marshmallow-audio-latency-670727/

Android 6 improved latency a lot but programs must use a specific flag for it to work... is it possible make the flag global?

How the hell did apple get the audio latency to be so low and why is it so big in android? Is ALSA that shit or is it something else?

It's not even that big of a deal. Still more secure than any Ladgroid phone.

>Still more secure than any Ladgroid phone.
lol?

>aplel
>in charge of security

>i use a massive gaping privilege escalation security hole exploit to get root privilege
wow that sounds exactly like what I did on my Android phone!

Did you read the post?

>wow that sounds exactly like what I did on my Android phone!
Well that is partially true for some phones. Some are almost impossible to root where there are others that are very easy. Since you have the choice of buying whatever android phone you want instead of that one single iphone, that's not much of a criticism imo

yes, and?

> implying you can afford one

With or without SD slot iPhones are crap.

>tfw aplel users are too poor to afford 4GB of RAM, 1440p phone screens, or 320/384 GB of total phone storage

> buy a 800€ phone with specs like that
> becomes obsolete the next year

This is why I always buy midrange phones like the moto g. They're just perfect and I don't need to spend an entire salary in portugal to upgrade

You're fucked either way. Don't think you're escaping the jew somehow. Either buy a $200 every year or buy an $800 flagship every 4 years. We're all getting jewed no matter what lmao.

my p8 lite is still sufficient. I might buy the moto g5 in 2017. Upgrading mid range phones every 2 years seems to be ideal

>can't torrent on them
I have a proper laptop for torrenting away from my desktop.

>shit res screen
Remember, 1366x768 is fine for a laptop, but anything less than 2560x1440 is unacceptable on a display an eighth the size.

>shit camera
Don't iPhone cameras consistently trade blows with the big boy Android flagships like the S7 and HTC 10?

>no back button
So blame app designers for not including one. Any app worth a shit has some form of back button.

>shit multi-tasking
Better than any Android phone with the same amount of RAM or less, worse than any Android phone with 3 GB or more. Not big surprise.

>less apps
Man, I remember when we used to say "Well nobody wants you stupid fart apps!" when people said the same about iOS. Oh, and too bad more apps doesn't make up for the fact that the iOS versions of apps (EVEN GOOGLE'S APPS) are better than the Android versions most of the time.

Everything else in that list is wholly valid.

>sour grapes
>"You don't need thing because I said so"
kill yourself

I use iphone. but why is mac shit so against everything. so propietry. cant even upgrade or fix shit. sort of annoys me. not that I would ever use a mac. but damn

How is that sour grapes? lmao poorfag

>1366x768 is fine for a laptop
>sub 1080p is fine for nothing

>tfw aplel users are too poor to torrent on their phones

pic related you

>posted from my 1136x640 piece of shit

all of those are either untrue, or things only an autist would want

>sour grapes
>"if you need thing then you're an autist"

Pretty much this. iPhones also have software updates and are faster than any android. That is makes any downside irrelevant.

>crippleware killswitches
>""""""""updates"""""""

Sure thing iToddler.

>defending lack of software updates
lmao poorfag

you cant make this shit up

>defending getting cucked every year
lmao iCucks

you can't make that shit up

Enjoy your lagging bloated device that its going obsolete in a year, poorfag.

>Enjoy your lagging bloated device that its going obsolete in a year, poorfag.
How did you know I use an Iphone?

>iphone
>lag

lmao poorfag

This isnt android

>>iphone
>>not lag

Pick one poorfag.

Carriers basically have to give this shit away for free because everyone knows they shit the bed after one year.

Jesus Christ is this elementary school?
Let's fucking talk ecosystem, optimization and battery life (ie shit that matters, not measuring dicks) you knuckledragging mongoloids. Since when is market diversity a bad thing?

>i s-s-swear guise iphones lag too

lmao

that is how pathetic you sound poorfag

>Since when is market diversity a bad thing?
When Apple's profits are at stake.

cnet.com/news/apple-wants-ban-on-samsung-products-even-more-damages/

>i s-s-swear guise iphones never lag!

lmao

that is how pathetic you sound poorfag

you do realize most flagship poo droids can be found used on ebay for $50 after only a few months of use.

They have no resell value at all, I can sell an Apple product at almost full price 3 years from now.

Shill on poo droids.

Except the NAND used in the latest memephones is fast as fuck, 400 read and 160 write. I imagine Android phones would also run perfectly with a similar memory.

Apple doesn't cater iPhones to the autism market.

iPad is for the autism market.

>see guise it lags I s-s-s-wear

lel

Holy shit, you cant get more jelly can you?

>look how gullible we are paying full price 3 years later for laggy fruity toys
Why are you arguing against yourself?

Only a true idiot would rather have updates that cripple devices, over non at all

How come my iPhone 5 is working perfectly on iOS 9 then?

There's no need to lie on the internet.

>I can sell an Apple product at almost full price 3 years from now.

The fuck you can't
Show me a used apple product exactly 3 years old going for near retail price

lol Why do you deny what I said?

My experia z3 is on its last legs, should I get an iPhone se, if not what should I get?

Nice lagdroid phone, poorfag.

>How come my iPhone 5 is working perfectly on iOS 9 then?

Working "perfectly fine" is subjective. That statement is an opinion.
There is an incredible chance your phone is not running as fast as the day you bought it.

What does this mean? the phone in the video was an iphone

>the phone in the video was an iphone
It was a shitdroid with an iphone skin.

running IOS?

iOS skin poorfag. Look at how laggy it is, it's obviously a lagdroid.

>damage controlling THIS hard
lmao @ ur lyfe

>1366x768 is fine for a laptop, but anything less than 2560x1440 is unacceptable on a display an eighth the size.

>poorfag
>1366x768 is fine for a laptop

>This is why I always buy midrange phones like the moto g.
Actually buying a flagship that is about a year or two older than current mid-range phones is a better deal.
androidauthority.com/new-mid-range-verse-old-flagship-android-693455/

Okay I'll finally respond to one of you guys. The bit about the laptop display resolution was fucking SARCASM. You know, because there are reviews out there that say a 1366x768 display is perfectly acceptable on a laptop, but later the same week the site will post a review of the latest flagship phone and lambast it for not having a 1440p or higher display.

EVERY SINGLE APPLE THREAD
NICE WORK, ANDROID KEK
$1 has been added to your Google Account

why won't apple allow torrent clients, though?

this is such a silly nonsensical limitation.