/csg/ Chink Shit General

Yes, we know everything is already from China but in here we discuss the no/low-name cheap shit you see on Gearbest, AliExpress, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel #/csg/ on rizon

>Discord channel
discord.gg/Xyx4fG9

>Chink Shit Wiki:
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>News
user experiments with making videos in exchange for Gearbest Points user got his 2m Aukey cable Things user bought but never opened user buys DVD RW to burn cds for his car with user has a bunch of Chink items user custom prints animu weeb storage bag Redmi Note 4 early package(?) shot claims device has MediaTek Helio X20 user got his BM-800 finally set-up user receives a watch, a OPMT and a 10cent micro sd card reader that can deface sharks user finds MIXZA brand sale over at Gearbest, sharks are now dropped in price Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lD9lLTXz9QQ
aliexpress.com/store/product/Hot-Sale-Power-Bank-10000mah-3-USB-port-LED-carregador-de-bateria-Portable-External-Mobile-Battery/2222002_32676398500.html
youtube.com/watch?v=HCGtRgBUHX8
detail.meizu.com/item/meilan_metal.html
reddit.com/r/bestaliexpressfinds
chinkshit.com/random/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Pissphone is god

>poor people general

Chinks aren't people

Daily reminder

Its official now, Jet Li did 9/11

this

REMINDER

Why did I see you guys on reddit?

Just closed my order, someone please post his further messages as I won't receive them any more.

Comparison of Mixza 32gb micro SD cards on sale on GB right now. Save the most money with colorful series.

Daily reminder chinkshit.com user deleted his apology from the last thread.

Shit, I fucked up. No links because of that chinkshit.com asshole's referral links ruse. Never forget.

Dear friend,
Where did you see us on reddit?

youtube.com/watch?v=lD9lLTXz9QQ

PSA to NOT use the jew's randomizer

Some one tell "Vicky" to send nudes of his wife and we will shut down orders

I was about to tell you to stop posting the fag's site.

Then I realized that you're shilling because you are him.

Piss off and die.

Huh?

at 4:21

I need cheap shit from goybeast. Anyone have an recos?

stop posting the jew's website

The more .com links people post the more traffic his shady ass website will get.

When will chinkshit.xyz go up?

Did anyone found out a way to distinguish shill links from regular links already?

I don't see the point. Infographic / wiki should contain must buy stuff, and the news will tell folks about deals.

If you're looking for something weird just start searching on ali or whatever your website of choice is.

Yes, click the link copy the text, then go to the website and search for the product.

That's what I always do to avoid exactly this (and also double check it is the best price)

Also don't use gearbest because they utilise and encourage shilling like this.

Fucking sellers on Aliexpress, some ship straight away then when I order something like a tablet they drag it out until the very last day of the processing time.

You raise a good point.

Reminder that chinkshit.com guy collaborates with Comfy Reviews guy.

check the front page of /r/videos

>leddit
>ever

Is that where I am gonna get chinked?
> Standard actual output capacity

and I recommend you all do the same

Jew affiliate links have to stop. They are the cancer that will ruin our general.

Anyone bought a luggage scale?

Not sure what you mean. I have some products take a few days to ship which is annoying but it's usually the super cheap stuff (less than $2 and something very small like screws) I'm sure a lot of this stuff shows up as 'sent' even though it really hasn't been (no tracking to confirm)

Some of the more expensive stuff might have more to do with verifying payment, doing proper packing, dealing with any special stuff like sending it via a different post office, hustling deals (I'm pretty sure there is some sort of thing in China where you show up at the post office and ask if there is any cheap air shipping - basically a plane leaving with extra capacity)

Some sellers are probably just lazy as fuck. I sure as hell would be.

I usually make a mental note of fast shippers for future orders .

no power bank has 100% efficiency, but that looks low
why would you cheap out on battery packs? do you want a housefire?

I just like to buy chink stuff.
Now thinking about this one

aliexpress.com/store/product/Hot-Sale-Power-Bank-10000mah-3-USB-port-LED-carregador-de-bateria-Portable-External-Mobile-Battery/2222002_32676398500.html

GearBest said they'd dispatch my tablet today

> Processing

REEEEEEEEEE

youtube.com/watch?v=HCGtRgBUHX8

The fact there are so many orders without any reviews is tempting, like they already know it's amazing or something.

>Hot Power Bank

Just get genuine Xiaomi.

What's Sup Forums opinion about Redmi Note 4/Redmi PRO?
It is going to be released on 27 July.
- Helio x20 3 gb ram/ helio x25 4 gb ram
- Dual camera. 13 + 8 mpx
- 5.5 1080p ips
- 4000 mah battery
- Usb type-c

Cop or not?

Who could have possibly guessed that all of the cancer comes from discord?

Hmmmm

But seriously, fuck the reviewers and chinkshit.

Do your part everyone.

If it's going to be at least 50 doodie doos expensive than Note 3, it's not gonna be worth it

Will we, the white devils, ever get the meizu "charm blue metal"?

detail.meizu.com/item/meilan_metal.html

It says the device costs 999CNY which equates to 130 euro and that price is really nice tbqh.

Remember, sharks are alright.

Get USB 3 reader.

They better have a SD652 ready or everyone will hate them.

Good point.
Should I just buy the cheapest?

or like they wanted to boost themselves in the relevancy list

These cheapest USB 3.0 MicroSD readers are fine, so go ahead.

I got chink'd, by the Koreans

reddit.com/r/bestaliexpressfinds

/csg/ B T F O

Hi pissphone

Not bad, but for some reason I'm underperforming my own device

I just wanna update on the little solar panel car thing I got for 60p a few weeks ago.

It doesn't work it's a piece of shit, don't buy.

hey guys so i was recently introduced to this community and i'd like to know. what are some good sites to buy chinese products? thx

chinkshit.com/random/

What do you guys think about buying a Xiaomeme mi4 and putting CM on it?

>buy chinkshit on gearbest
>can get points if I write a review
>done writing reviews, browse their site a bit while I'm at it
>buy more chinkshit
>repeat

WILL IT EVER END

Read the fucking wiki
((()))

thats a great idea! :)

>$300
>3GB RAM
>external memory not supported
>16GB ROM

You might as well get a RNP3 and install CM on it.

what wiki? link :D

:)

Yeah I bought one ~ a year ago for a stocking stuffier for my mom. I think it's been okay.

Is it normal for Gearbest to request photos of your ID before shipping your stuff?
I ordered a phone and some accessories, and they put my order on hold until I sent them photos of my ID and linked my bank account to my PayPal.

I cancelled the order because it seemed sketchy as fuck.

why do you people use racist slurs!! this is not acceptable in 2016! there is literally no other website that does this, everyone else is normal.

you need to stop the use of the word c**** immediately or i WILL be reporting you to bill gates.

You're being chinked mate.

Use PayPal only.

Once GB have your email you may receive phishing mail too.

nope, you must be from a 3rd world country.

Maybe because you used a pre-paid card with no address history or name. They usually ask for ID if it looks like you're trying to chink the chinks.

I'm slightly more okay with people doing video reviews handing out a referral link if they are honest about it.

If you're trying to hide the fact it's a referral that's pretty fucking scummy over a few dollars. I mean this is like saying the $1 chocolate bar was $1.25 and pocketing the quarter.

So do I place the order again until they don't put it on hold?
I use PayPal exclusively when dealing with GearBest, but my bank account isn't linked to it, which I believe is part of the verification process. Would linking my bank account to PayPal be a mistake?

USA.
So yeah, third world.

Using PayPal.
Nothing pre-paid.

Vicky is starting to get desperate!

Didn't mention nudes.

is he ok

she needs to offer her body

poor woman, I bet all this stress has taken years off her life

ask her to send nudes
tell her you will cancel for "other reasons" if she does
she will probably do it

"He" will just google some random pictures and send those if he actually responds to that.

Am I doing this right, /csg/? Should I say anything to the phone seller?

reverse image search
post results
tell him he can blame himself

>MTK

>leave the phone untouched

RIP Vicky, RIP Cathy

you want unoppen, sealed package
well, I wrote that on top-one on alliexpress and they still send me opened one, but all is fine

with unopen its easy to switch to china dev rom through update app, and from there unlock the bootloader and then put on TWRP

while with vendor ROM you will need to first flash china dev ROM manually with tools and guides

>Please flash the official global rom

>if i find that you've installed a non-stock rom, I will report the phones as having not arrived, get a full refund, leave negative feedback, and install a stock rom anyway

they really fucking go ham dont they.
the sad thing is its probably true

Context?

>please install every rootkit and botnet possible kthx

>Gets exposed
>Tries to take down others with him

As shown in you've got nothing on Comfy, he got one whole $5gift card out of a video review fucking wow. Seriously kid seek help because clearly the therapy dog isn't cutting it.

I don't know why chink sites do this but apparently large(?) transactions (I recall one user had the same thing happen with Ali) set off their fraud detection and they want to verify that its you, I've also seen both cases where anons refused to do so with both sites and to let their purchase through. Stand your foot down and don't get unnecessarily chinked.

update on the Red mi note 3 pro I got 2 weeks ago.

- flashing the EU rom and unlocking the bootloader was a pain in the ass (I suggest folks make a windows 64bit VM - MS has free images you can use since you gotta do a bunch of random shit and disable signed drivers)

- Phone is good. EU rom didn't have some normal shit you would expect on android like sqlite3, find, etc. It wasn't a big deal to cross compile those tools and a few other useful ones.

- I still find the phone a little big coming from the nexus 5.

- Phone is fast as fuck.

- Battery life is crazy good, I talking heavy usage, streaming video, browsing, gps, etc in a day and then forgetting to charge it and having plenty of battery for the day. (I went 2 days over the weekend without charging it - light usage for the most part)

- Phone charges to a decent amount of battery life pretty fast.

- EU rom (maybe miui is the real issue?) has some issues with notifications. My google calendar widget has froze a bit and required me to open it up to get it on the right day.

- Some times notifications don't get pushed properly (gotta actually use the phone before FB says "oh yeah messenger got shit for you")

- DAC is really solid. It's the first phone I owned that I felt had really good sound.

- FM receiver is hella useful, I use that shit all the time because my provider has a shit network at peek times and I like to listen to the news.

- I don't care much for MIUI trying to replace google apps, and you can't remove them on the EU rom. Maybe i'll try CM or build a rom with the shit I want at some point and get off the botnet.

- Camera is nice. I read a review saying the camera was shit but I dunno I think it takes nice pictures. Maybe my expectations were low coming from a nexus 5.

- the finger print reader is not that great. When it works it's great. I hit it by accident in my pocket and my phone vibrates which is annoying.

Phone has survived some light drops onto hard surfaces with a case

>sad

>Redmi 3s Pro
Wrong phone. get the RN3P.

we have gave you $45

they shipped your order?

same shit happened to me (not 3rd world, not money laundering prepay card. used paypal). I just ignored it and made another or of some other useless shit and then they just processed my orders as if nothing happened

also fully linked and verified paypal account