More like Fractured Design. Fucking hell... I'm mad

More like Fractured Design. Fucking hell... I'm mad.

why do you have saran wrap on your computer

>window case
you did this to yourself

>windowed case
>LEDs
>retarded

I'm glad your case is broken and I hope you die soon.

how did you manage to do that one

this

your colors don't even match OP. If you're gonna buy a shitty window at least pick components that have the same colors

It's an acrylic panel you tard. It's not supposed to be impact resistant. A clear impact resistant panel would be considerably costly. You can see for yourself by finding a panel to retrofit your window. Say. Auto glass. You'll be spending hundreds of dollars, if not close to a thousand dollars for that.

You can only blame yourself. Fractal Design makes some fucking good cases. If you expect to have an invincible case then end your life pl0x.

>red card
>blue sticker
amd design everyone

It clearly says HIS on the card, kys mongoloid troll

Have you considered calling up their support and getting it replaced?

I get your point.

Rude.

It was broken when I got it. Noticed when I peeled off the plastic

I'm just waiting for an MSI GTX 1080 now, the old card will do until then.

I just did, we'll see if they're helpful.

Next time buy one of their cases that doesn't have a fucking window. Noise cancelling material > fucking ricer window. RMA it for the no window version.

>He left the near invisible plastic wrap on

Are you serious?

I'll just RMA for a new closed side panel of course, but I might do that. The window was just tacky anyway.

Still don't get the hate though...

Broken when you got it?

So you put together an entire computer before peeling it off?

What's wrong with windows though

Do you stare into your PC all day? It can look good without a window.

Umm, yes? I just put the panel aside while I tranferred the parts to this new case. When it was finished I put on the side panel and peeled the plastic. And it was fucked.

You probably ordered the LEDs at the same time as the case and they knew you were a faggot and decided to shaft you.

You got tricked.

You have way too hateful opinios about personal computer gear, friend.

Are the tempered glass in some cases resistant?

Thinking of getting a 400q I want to rid myself of the window meme and have a small form factor.

>he got a windowed case
Fucking child.

>buying swedenigger track
get silverstone, lian li, or whatever is cheapest if you're a poorfag.

>case with a window
>leds

grow up

>windows in your case
It isn't 2012 anymore, new trend is noise dampening materials in non-window cases so you can fucking hear your expensive ass speakers that are actually poor chinese build quality at a low volume

I looked at it for the longest time and this was all I saw, and then it finally clicked. I feel like I'm a retard but OP is too, for saran wrapping his computer parts.

people without windows are just poor people.

why are you all so poor, don't you want to show off your hard earned cash and time spent cable managing, no wonder none of you losers ever get laid.

Now gives me a fucking compact case without windows if they are so great.

Give me an example. Throw in some fucking sound dampeners too.

>Glass, a material well known to easily break and get scratched
>Think it's a good idea to put it on the side of the case

Wew lad

just wipe some food coloring over it and call it art faggot ez.

No, tempered glass is even more fragile than acrylic, though more heat resistant. You need laminated glass for impact resistance, like that found in automobile windshields.

Is that a 6970 or 6950?

Its plexiglas

So which case is nice and doesn't have a dumb window

Smaller is better

It's a 6950, bios-upgraded to 6970. It's an old boy, hardly plays any games. I will put it to rest when GTX 1080s are available.

Windows are fine, and small cases are dumb.
Anything smaller than a mid tower ATX case is a meme and completely gay.

Lol holy fuck took ten minutes to click on

I need it to be portable le fucking ass

If it's already out of warranty, you can repair this yourself.
You only need some plexiglass/acrylic glue (the liquid type, not the paste form). Google for details.

>caring about the inside of your PC

Yeah, bro, you won't believe how much pussy I pull with my cable management. Once I let the bitches know I have 16 gigs of ram, it's all over and they're ready for a visit to pound town, population: her.

no but seriously, create a support ticket on their website and they will send you a new one for free

one of my included fan in the R4 had a ticking sound and they sent me a new one, didn't even need to send the other one back

>Anything smaller than a mid tower ATX case is a meme and completely gay.
Can confirm, I am a trap and my preferred form factor is mini-ATX.

B O T N
O
T
N

-oh you meant case windows
>install closed paneloo

That's good to hear. When I had to RMA my Steelseries mouse because of a squeaking scroll wheel it was a pain in the ass.

>AMD
your fault.

Lmao, HD 6950 was the card to buy back in the day.