Does technology cause more terrorism?

Does technology cause more terrorism?

Is encryption to blame for the rise of ISIS? We didn't have many terror attacks in France before Apple started to encrypt their iPhones.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents_in_France#20th_century
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Terrorist_incidents_by_country
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nah, blame your gov for sending troops to the middle east.

gtfo autist

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents_in_France#20th_century

so if you are going to ban encryption, i assume you would be pro banning assault trucks too.

banning guns and explosives didn't seem to have worked either. so what's the point.

if you see the common denominator in modern terrorism, you undoubtedly know what to ban

it's muslims.

Why can't leftists and neocucks not see that its the fucking religion that causes terrorism. Encryption isnt making these motherfuckers kill people. The shit they hear at mosques is.

Religion doesn't kill; people kill.

other countries

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Terrorist_incidents_by_country

satan, pls

don't forget high capacity assault power banks and batteries, ban those ASAP

why do you need you're phone charged, goy?

>We didn't have many terror attacks in France before Apple started to encrypt their iPhones.
We didn't have many terror attacks in France before I got a new cat a few years ago. Are you blaming her?

not the encryption is the culprit.

people kill because of ideas. guess what religion is, an idea.

Do you think any of ISIS members is smart enough to use any encryption or understand how that works? Please, we're talking about fucking savages who got triggered by pictures of smug anime girls and rubber ducks.

I don't see many atheist, christian, jews (oy vey), hindus, buddhists, agnostics and hell even satanists fucking doing terror attacks. But yea blame everything but the thing that actually is the reason.

>I got a new cat
meow :3 what happened to the old one

>The CIA is not smart

He's got sick with rabies, so i shot him in the head with a shotgun.

It's some sort of brainwashing, not to talk about it. Seems common on the left.

It died in the WTC on 9/11

>The number of dead in the 21st century alone outnumber all the previous 100 years of terrorist attacks combined
If anything that shows that French's security is uttershit nowadays.

yeah, no.

This. They literally use facebook.

Yeah, yeah. I had to do it, it was him or me.

Yes, technology increases terrorism.
What happened in Turkey is AMD's fault.
Attacks in Frances were planned by Intel.
The gay club fiasco was caused by Linux.

That's why we need to vote for Donad Trump. Ban both encryption and muslims, for everyones safety and to protect the children.

Definitely. Mass surveillance and data mining has prevented so many terrorist attacks and mass shootings, so I guess that's the way we should go about it.

Technology is dangerous. If you agree, please stop using it ASAP

Your right

And pirate stop global warming