Take PC to shop because I cant figure out whats wrong for once

>Take PC to shop because I cant figure out whats wrong for once.
>Dude says CPU is misaligned
>Installs a new fan
>Literally drills it into the motherboard
>Says he will clean it for free
>doesn't
>One of my GPU port's doesn't work now
>HDD was reinstalled incorrectly
>Missing a bunch of screws and my Converter for my Graphics card
Never again Sup Forums
What do I say to him tomorrow when I call him about this shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/peoplesdaily/article-3502350/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Forgot to mention, he installed the fan without calling and asking me

You dug your grave now lie in it.

bullshit

time to waste a motherfucker.

you know what to do.

what the fuck man

This must be what it's like for women when they go to scumbag mechanics. He took advantage of you because he could sense that you were computer retarded OP.
Is this a prebuilt, laptop, or what? Why would he have to take out the hard drive?

It's just a fucking dog, I don't see what the big deal is. Snakes need to eat too you know.

I built it. Its a Desktop. I took everything out and gave it all a clean down because I thought it was overheating. Fuck knows why he took out the Harddrive.

>too fucking thick skilled to fix my own problems
>ask my mom's husband for $20 so I can take my computer down to iConputerzReapir and have Gupta fix it
>I walk down the highway and laugh at wagecucks driving
>remind myself that I'm a mouth breathing Neanderthal that is so useless commuting suicide benefits others
>Gupta doesn't fix my computer
>I go to the local Internet cafe while dragging my HP desktop by a VGA cord
>cry on Sup Forums and pretend to have an IQ above 75

Such is a day in the life of OP

Is that what the heatsink looked like after he "installed" it?

>Asrock
Deserved it

Yeah

yeah the motherboard is shit

This will cheer you up

That's a smart solution actually but what port of your GPU doesn't work anymore?

That's fucking insane. Is that actually food for the anaconda? Or did someone do that as an experiment and save the dog?

Fuck you, you sack of shit. Kill yourself.

The dog died. It was some guy in China sharing his dinner and recorded it for fun.

Well not on the GPU itself but the PCI-E slot I normally used wouldn't detect my GPU anymore.
Tried Checking the bios and reinstalling the Drivers, nothin. Works fine in the other one though.

dailymail.co.uk/news/peoplesdaily/article-3502350/

Have you checked if the circuit is damaged? Maybe he drilled right through it. otherwise I wouldn't know either

I haven't yet. Just cooling down before I dive into it more

Motherboard PCBs have multiple layers. You can't see all the traces on the surface, he absolutely drilled through some traces and permanently fucked the top PCI-E slot. If not for the picture I would've called OP a troll because this sort of retardation is so far gone that I couldn't actually believe it.

Fuck off PETA, nobody fucking likes dogs. They are just barking and shitting machines that annoy the every loving fuck out of you 24/7. All dogs should be shot and the survivors gassed.

>>Take PC to shop
Found your problem.

dude he fucked up the board. Have him buy a replacement off Amazon and never go back. Asking Sup Forums for help would have been more beneficial than that hack of a technician.

Edgy 12 year old found.
You need to be over 18 to post here. Fuck off.

Just go there and cuss him the fuck out until he buys you a new MB.

>Iphone user calls someone else retarded

topkek

I couldn't believe it when I seen it. Like apparently the guy has been in business for 5 years.
I know I know but I couldn't figure it out.

I plan on it

this desu senpai

Seriously we don't need you dog fuckers on Sup Forums. already have enough of them in Sup Forums.

this desu senpai

Is the CPU physically damaged? Don't know if you can still chip a cpu by installing a heatsink in a very dumb way but it's maybe worth looking before you give him a visit

this desu, only literall cucks like these shits

Not from what I can tell. It runs fine after I got everything fixed and right. its just fucked up in a few ways

>so many mudslimes and nigger ITT
There is a reason why dogs hate you guys too :^)

Go back to /r9k/ faggot

>nigger
We like dogs just fine, we just don't suck them off and share food with them like you all do.

If he gives you shit about it tell him you'll report him to the BBB or take him to small claims court. Don't give up until you get what you want from him. Fuck man this shit gets me pissed if all else fails throw a brick through the store window or something.

>dog fuckers

>eating doge

Weaboo shitstains belong in

Top fucking kek, he probably fucked one of your pcie lanes.

The hell are you going on about?

You don't understand, it means they want to rape your face.

He said that you're a shitstain and should go to . Fuck was that really hard to understand?

see

Fucking chinese man, scum of the earth.

What the fuck? Tell him to replace the mobo and threaten to sue his ass.

At least they're not Muslims.

>report him to the BBB

You're out of touch, no body gives a shit about BBB, they're the Yelp for baby boomers. The only recourse he has is to take the guy to court for such stupidity of damages.

There are 4 to 8 PCB layers inside a motherboard.

I'm surprised the board works at all.

Small claims court fampai

What does this have to do with Sup Forums at all?

>>Dude says CPU is misaligned
You deserve a broken computer for letting him proceed with the repair after hearing that. Consider buying a HP or Dell or suicide.

>What do I say to him tomorrow when I call him about this shit.

Tell him that he fucked by putting holes in the board which has permanently damaged the PCI-E slot and he must replace the motherboard or replace the machine if motherboard is not available.

Typical. Blaming the professional expert that fixed your computer for every problem that happens afterwards. You clearly have a shitty mobo or broke it after taking it out of the shop. If you ask nicely he can probably fix that PCI-E slot as well OP.

>expert
oi goy need some LED fluid? gotsta keep that topped off ye know?

I didn't he did it without asking me.

>didn't ask for a call with diagnostic results before proceeding
Broken computer still deserved.

>expecting someone to just start repairing when you ask for a diagnostic.
ok

Did he insert a light bulb into your power supply? I might have a hunch who the guy is. A stone cold expert.