ITT: 10/10 tech only

ITT: 10/10 tech only

Had a friend who had that
shame that it was left behind

My t679 is dated but still doing its job.

mflb is god tier

I'm a pax user but spent a long time thinking about the mflb a few years ago

havent really vaped
>inb4 vape
in like a year.

>go to an engineering school
>get a bachelor of arts

Why would you do that

He smokes weed, it's kind of expected of potheads. Now he'll try to sell his shitty half assed "masterpieces" on the street.

what a waste of 3 years of my life. first 3 years of engineering are bullshit boilerplate and only the last year of CompE was worth it. But fwiw, you graduated from the same place and at the same time as me. our dicks are connected.

Haven't seen this in awhile

Beautiful phone. It was my first experience with android. At the time I didnt quite appreciate stock android, but the samsung quality and finish was unmatchable. It even had the little screen curve for the bottom half to make typing more comfortable, and it did.

When that fell down a flight of concrete stairs I decided to go with the Note 2 because of my experience with samsung. Needless to say, underwhelming. However for the size and all the features it had, it was something I came to expect out of samsungs hardware/software. It took a lot of time to get used too, but with a good case it was still light for the size. I feel like these days samsung has just gone the other direction with their new "features"and only use them in attempt to glorify the hardware.

After I could no longer connect to any networks (problem with the mainboard) I moved to my nexus 5 and stock android feels good again. I've heard that any other LG past the N5 is very low quality and prone to break sooner than later, is this true? I was considering going right for the Nexus 5X when my current phone breaks but I'm not sure how long that will be.

>generic glass slate #39587472

This device changed things and brought a company to power.

how the fuck would those stay on your ears

as well as these

What do you mean?

fucking golden kek

That it looks like a generic glass slate just like every other phone in the last decade or so

This too.

Still the best Android design

New phone with slide-out 5 row keyboard when?

Thats a pretty good one

>he owns the world's fastest supercomputer
>doesn't apply tasteful wood-grain veneer
who does this???

WTF that's so sexy.

Man, I loved my Galaxy Nexus...
Ports in the right place.
Great size.
Super comfortable.

The greatest mobile keyboard of all time. OF ALL TIME!

yes yes yes yes

the proper way to show recent apps

still have one of these. not used to the sliding mechanism after all these years

not only it's super nice it's actually just a thumbnail of a X11 window, it updates just as the app is running on the background in real time

The way music should be listened.

shit, I remember when they were doing a fire sale on the touchpads and there was a post on Sup Forums about it and I missed out on getting one :(

I still have mine, I use it as an ereader.

Thing had awful build quality though, I bought five touchpads for family and myself and every single one has cracks emanating from the speaker and a lousy menu button.

>stock fw

Loved this phone so much

Original stealth black iPhone 5 with iOS 6 hng

iOS looked like ass till 7 came out

It's true

the m7

clean that fucking stem you filthy purdouche

You'll still look like ass even after you come out.

>going to church

no micro sd slot
no removable battery
near impossible to open and fix
meme 4mp camera
purple photos
meh battery life

Far from 10/10 mate.

Still have and use mine as my daily driver. Got it on release day and still don't have issues with battery life or purple camera tint. I have yet to see a single phone that has impressed me as much as this one has so I have had no reasons to upgrade. If they released the exact same phone with a bigger battery, new CPU and a better camera I would pay upwards of $1,000 for it.

That thing was a giant laggy piece of shit. Turned me off of Android for a long time until I gave it another chance with a Galaxy s3.

I think it looked a lot better desu. Looks super comfy.

A shame every smartphone HTC has done after that, has been shit.

Had one of these shitters. Battery life was abysmal, crashed all the damn time, reception was poor, USB jack wore out like no tomorrow.

Ages like a fine milk.

This.

Perfect sized phone. Really light and robust too. Loved it.

I've just wanted to post this. I've bought one a brand new a year ago from an auction site in our country, then a bit later new battery for it.

I still love it
>5 days / charge
>badass look
>old school symbian

It's a shame that Samsung haven't produced any single Nexus phones since then. I wish they'd though, it'd be nice to see their return to this playfield.

imo the m8 is better

The phone I have most memories with. Still have it, just the screen is busted.

Stop samefagging so hard

Powerbook G3 Wallstreet*

Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge*

Came to post this.

I had a Galaxy Nexus. Here are the things I remember fondly of.
>uncomfortable to hold
>horrible burn in
>shittiest battery life of any smartphone ever

Agreed

MFLB is fucking shit tier. It's only OK as babby's first vape, and only when you have the power adapter.

I've never tried a Pax, but I know my arizer solo beats the everliving shit out of the MFLB. Like not even in the same ballpark for quality of vapor *and* ease of use.

How good is it really senpai?

>Engineering school
>Liberal arts degree

The fuck?

>2016
>being a heathen
it's like you don't live my commie

>inb4 replies from butthurt sennfags

>believing in jewish fairy tale fanfictions
C U C K
U
C
K

Just got a 4690k.

FeelsBrettyGud

Gone but not forgotten.

Note 2

I wonder why anyone would take a company seriously who had those raimbow abominations in their offices. Looks like puke filled in boxes.

>This device changed things
You mean it changed it in the way that people favour design over functionality, right?

>iOS looked like ass AFTER 7 came out
Fixed that for you

Let me school you a bit, my young retardawans.

Also, Nokia E71.

This.
The hump was gay as shit.
The battery drains away if you looked at it wrong.
The screen was okay when it was maxed out bright, and had no burn in, but on lower dim, the screen was grainy, and burn in easily noticeable.

The only good thing about this phone was the developer support, and the camera took pretty decent pictures, and video in ideal situations, at least compared to the shit on my moto Sup Forums.

Wtf is that cancer chain

OMFG, L.O.L.

I wonder if his wallet has a chain too.

>liberal arts
B8

The Samsung Galaxy Nexus was a piece of dog shit, and every single charging port failed after 6 months

The greatest phone ever made, no dirty Android pos could even come close to this work of a genius.

I miss mine dearly.

i miss mine