What are some obscure PC accessories, peripherals, upgrade etc that you would recommend?

What are some obscure PC accessories, peripherals, upgrade etc that you would recommend?

Other urls found in this thread:

thinkgeek.com/stuff/41/ezbake.shtml
ohgizmo.com/2013/10/02/the-ultimate-case-mod-coffee-maker-pc/
amazon.com/desktop-computer-companion-accessories-Cosmos/dp/B006VAD2C6?ie=UTF8&keywords=pc drawer&qid=1443195064&ref_=sr_1_1&sr=8-1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Certainly not that "pizza"

I have one of these in my R5 case right below my Blu-ray reader. Use it to hold all ofbmy misc microSD cards and USB drives.

"it's not a toomah!"

What does this meme mean? I don't get it.

'za

Why is he always alone?

I wish this was real

I've always wanted to make a hardware random number generator that uses a bunch of sensors to create 'truly' random data. I think you can buy them online, they seem pretty cool.

there are 4 people right behind him

What is this? I assume that's a fan. What's it for?

Google image search brings up a lot of japanese shit from like 2005

He's a sad person

careful what you wish for
thinkgeek.com/stuff/41/ezbake.shtml

nvm
it was an april fools prank

Are you saying he took the photo with his matrix powers or something?

It's an air conditioner for your PC.

I'm not joking.

A colorimeter. I use photoshop and sony vegas a lot, and it's pretty much essential.

wow
ok thanks

Also, before anyone mentions condensation, it only occurs when the surfaces being cooled are colder than the air being used to cool them. As long as the materials inside the case are warmer than the incoming air water vapor won't condense into droplets.

This is why water condenses on a cup of ice cold (insert beverage here) when you take it outside on a hot day but water doesn't condense on a cup of hot cocoa/coffee/etc if you bring it outside on a cold day.

ohgizmo.com/2013/10/02/the-ultimate-case-mod-coffee-maker-pc/

fuck an peripheral

oh shit I must have this, I constantly have a bunch of misc stuff lying on top of the PC and naxt to it on the floor

and its only 8-12 bucks goy

Also have it in my R5.
The build quality is crap. But 10/10 in terms of use.

Sorry for not cleaning (´•ω•̥`)

But why? Just buy a rx480?

How are you stalker-chan

Still no response from Denko

W2C where can I get one

amazon.com/desktop-computer-companion-accessories-Cosmos/dp/B006VAD2C6?ie=UTF8&keywords=pc drawer&qid=1443195064&ref_=sr_1_1&sr=8-1

his family is dead. it used to be widely discussed on Sup Forums before rebbid raided us into oblivion. on his birthday he buys himself a cake and eats it in public hoping someone will sit with him. he tries to make friends on the subway. his family died and hes a really nice guy but very lonely and dark.

Years ago... and I'm not saying it would work nowadays with all the duals and quads out there... but, I would add an old smaller hard drive to my PC and put the paging file on it... so it didn't interrupt the disk process when it needed to reference data in the paging file.

Not even sure if it worked back then, seemed like my system was faster though.

I don't know how obscure it is, but I got an $8 mouse bungee off amazon that looked kind of like pic.
I hate my cord getting caught, but a wireless mouse is a hassle

Looks like Constantine stucked in Hell with all the annoying Anons around him.

[spoiler]C2 when ?[/spoiler]

These are cool if you like listening to tapes, they can also rip them to mp3. There was some software made for it at one point where you could write files to a tape if you wanted.