What internet are you fat fucks using?

Just out of curiosity I want to know what internet you people are using and if you like the shit or not

i use very fast internet

i use the internet

VDSL2 vectoring
100mbit dows 40 up all the time, without caps

HFC, 100down 3up

I'm supposed to have 200Mb/s up and down, but the connection to my ISP's router is made from strings of snot with iron filings added for conductivity, so I can only get the link to work at 100Mb/s.

FTTP, 100mbps down 40 up

GPON 1Gbps internet with 900mbps up shits intense

Fucking Australia. They install fiber to your house, but only give you 100 down. Should be at least 200 or 300.

what part of Australia are you in?

VDSL2. Get ~52 down 11 up. It's alright.

PLDT
"2Mbps" but gets throttled to 1.3Mbps max

10Mbps minimum is still a pipedream

VDSL2 60/30 megabit.
Not too good but not too shabby neither.

300mb/s fibre connection but my router bottlenecks the bandwidth though

>still on PLDT's rotting ADSL
>literally subscribing to the shittiest plan available
Step it up fampai

UPC Austria - 25 MB/s down; 1.5 MB/s up

10 down 1 up when its not shitting itself

>tfw 3rd world country

ok so is that 45MB/s or 45mbps?

~45Megabit/s. Plan's advertised at 50Mbit/s, so good enough I guess.

ohh well still not to bad

Still on shitty ADSL like the guy above, 8 down 1 up it fucking sucks. Still no fiber shit or whatever on my area, been waiting for years already for them to roll out good connection here.

then get some fucking cable internet

The fastest of internets

what 1 mbps?

4mbit down, 512 kbit up, less than 400kbit upload in practise. Every time a mobile device or laptop connects on wifi, the internet drops as all the upstream bandwidth consumed by syncing services.

100/100 Mb/s FTTB - 12 euros per month.

shit that sucks man feel bad for you where do you live that gives you such shit speeds?

Holy shit the price is so good for that speed

your mom's

its nice isn't it

30mbps fiber in my house

I have a connection that is supposed to be 6 mbps down, but it's all over the place (I had 10 mbps both up and down once.) I could get a fiber connection (I have a fiber wire next to my house,) but the local ISP doesn't provide connections faster than 100 mbps down, and I don't know anything about upload. I'm not planning to even bother with fiber if I can't get at least 300 mbps.

>on Fibr

I'm not some rich kid fampai,

1000/1000

God bless the Swedish fiber infrastructure.

Fucking takes me a hour or so to download a GB
PLEASE END MY LIFE NOW.

Google Fiber will be installed very soon. Got a flyer letting me know work is complete and service is up and running i my area. The flyer also talks about the different price options. The options are looking nice.

Right now I'm using shitty TWC (Charter Spectrum). Shit is constantly being throttled and customer service is ass.

>Internal Screaming ensued.

Why don't they properlly plug the wires in instead of placing 2000 splitters.

Got a tech from Rogers coming to my house to fix my packet loss issues. Does anyone know what he will actually do to fix it? My signal strength is good but I get random aids packet loss how is that even fixed?

it's called gigabit ethernet. The router and your cables are limiting it if you're supposed to get 200 MEGABYTES, but it's likely you're supposed to get 200 MEGABITS and then you might be using a 10/100 cable, replace the cable with a cat6

is that copper to fiber?

Google fiber

ADSL 2plus 17/1 that doesn't work when it rains but since the network here is a monopoly nothing gets done about it.

Netherlands here:

Cable DOCSIS 3
50/5 MB/s no cap or throttling
2 phone lines
30+ TV channels

All in one packet for € 50 a month. It's the cheapest cable deal I can get here. Reliability is pretty flawless. I'm happy.

Tfw most streets in Germany too

what ?
it's mostly FTTC with vecorting on 'the last mile'

Holy hell, I may have been to this place when I worked for Comcast in Pittsburgh.

>Tfw most streets in Germany too
>most

you have no idea what you're talking about

Netherlands here EURODOCSIS 3
Low ping
300mbit down
30mbit up
Around 350 TV channels
€57.95

Pics

He was probably referring to FTTC. I don't know why VDSL2 doesn't come out here in America. Cable ISPs don't seem to want to get their shit together.

111,46 Mbit/s down, 11,70 Mbit/s up
Paying for 100/10 so I'm happy with it.
Cable TV connection.

it's a slow process in that bussiness on the whole world
in defense for your providers though - the legal situation when it comes to using vectoring is fucking shit

hueland here. 10/1, not a single quality service here.

Or cat 5e

120/10 Mbps w/o caps + telephone
~ $17

Yeah, 2 copperwires from router to the DSLAM

100/100
Paying 8 euros a month for cheapest internet, combined up to 20 euros if you count HD cable, Landline, +3 mobile phones and a free 3G internet connection + complementary tablet from the ISP.
heh.

i use ADSL 8 megabyte
i do not like shit

FTTH
90 Mbps down
90 Mbps up
8.49€
Bulgaria

Digi

t. Mongol riding with a very high Internet speed

There's even a map from the Telekom

I know that
the the fucking stupid ass retards in the managementm may be extreme fucking stupid ass retards but that state of developement isn't even as bad as you'd think in comparison

I run my home off 4G, so speeds are whatever the fuck it wants to give me.

Anything from 150 Mbit/s down to like 50 fucking kbit/s depending on what my router feels like.

Also I live in Norway, where all the cell towers are placed on mountain tops. If the clouds cover the tower, my speeds are pretty much halved immediately

you gypsys don't deserve this speed. wtf man.

Did the flyer tell you about the fact that good is allowed to deep packet inspect all traffic you use it how ever they please?

But you have nothing to hide right?

some fiber shit but only 15 mbit/s download like fuck u too albania. At least its stable unlike the previous adsl2 shit i had that restarted every 30 min.

180/15 Comcast

Canceled it yesterday and will be getting Fios again on Friday. Fuck Comcast forever, completely unreliable with utterly shit support.

>trying to charge me $80 to fix their own fucking equipment
Seriously cunty jews

I'm using the same internet as you, man.