Friendly reminder that Sup Forums is not anonymous. Watch your back

Friendly reminder that Sup Forums is not anonymous. Watch your back.

cryptome.org/2016/07/cloudflare-de-anons-tor.htm

Other urls found in this thread:

people.csail.mit.edu/devadas/pubs/riffle.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What.

CloudFlare is the AIDS of the internet.

What do I care If someone know what I've posted on Sup Forums I already called my mom today and told her "Go fucking kill your self" and I also called my boss today and we complained about BLM and all their bullshit because he was almost robbed by a bunch of niggers just two days ago

Sup Forums uses CloudFlare ;^

I know. CloudFlare is still AIDS. As is every othe CDN.

Can I still be de-anonymized if I use the Sup Forums-x noscript captcha?

This. Cloudflare and AkamaiTechnologies are the unsung, silent, evil monsters of the internet. I'm awaiting some really juicy shit to be revealed about these bastards one day. They provide the services, for the services, we all distrust.

Sure. Remember
"captcha is only a temporary solution" - Moot

What does tor have to do with Sup Forums?

Nothing, OP is retard but the article is solid.

TOR wont even be around much longer, and I think most people on Sup Forums know they are not anonymous.

Obviously Sup Forums autobans all Tor exit nodes and it's antiprivacy in general.

For me the point isn't necessarily anonymity, I mean, if someone wants to spend money and resources to backtrack me, I don't mind it, I don't do anything illegal. The reason I use Tor is because I don't want to be tracked on the internet. I do 90% of my Google searches in Tor just because I don't want Google to keep track of what I search for and build a profile on me. Or any other website or CDN for that matter (i.e. Facebook, CloudFlare etc.).

Just use StartPage.

>TOR
I'm surprised to still be seeing this spelling, but thanks for informing me that its gonna disappear

I'm sure the feds will still use it. Nobody else will.
people.csail.mit.edu/devadas/pubs/riffle.pdf

Thanks for the quality read, despite my shit post. I haven't seen anything really developed about the state of Tor for a while, so this should be good.

why will it not be around for much longer?

When will IBs use something like whatsapp end to end encryption?

They're not scriptless, it's just that the greasemonkey script handles the callbacks to the API instead of a javascript script.