Posture Advice

I have my chair seat back a bit but I'm sinking in my chair. Is this okay for my posture?

Me pictured.

Nice try, homo

NICE HAIRCUT FAGGOT

>jew hair
>jew nose
>jew-style black shirt

No it's not okay for your posture you need to sit upright. Ideally you should stand up, but by the look of your build you couldn't manage to do that while youre at your computer all day

why? if my shoulders are straight, why is leaning back not okay?

His hair is incredibly greasy, dirty and cum stained
He doesn't fit in /soc/

Doesn't look greasy. It just looks like he woke up from a sweaty nightmare/wet dream.

Hes talking about your lumbar jackass.

dont listen to them u look fine f@m

>Postchair Advice
fixed

that's not a jew nose

oh okay thanks

I understand the consequences of that posture then

>Is this okay for my posture?

No. Stand up. Stretch. Stretch your arms straight up, then pull them down and back, engaging your back muscles like you're doing a pull up. Do it a few times. Wrap your arms across your chest like you're trying to hug yourself. Grasp your hands together behind your back, arch your back, and look up. Hold for a few seconds.

Now go for a fucking walk. A fifteen minute walk. Imagine a string tied to the top of your head, pulling your upward into proper posture. Tuck your chin slightly and pull your head back (DO NOT TILT YOUR HEAD BACK, MOVE YOUR WHOLE FUCKING HEAD BACK). Don't look at your phone. Don't look at your feet. Keep your shoulders back (i.e. not rotated forward) and down (i.e. not hunched upward).

Now, that feeling? THAT is how your posture should be when you're sitting.

"Executive" chairs like the one in your picture are horrible for posture. They encourage you to lean back, then round your shoulders forward because of their tall, wide, curved chair-backs. It's terrible for you.

The ideal chair would have a narrow, low back, just enough to provide support, but unable to exert forward pressure on your shoulders.

a zero gravity chair would probably be the only one that lets you retain a good posture with almost no effort.

office chairs cannot provide proper posture, ever

get a markus

False. Pic related.

The Herman Miller Aeron, and the Steelcase Leap are good options, too. Look for used office supply stores to buy them in the $150 - $300 range.

You could use some scoops

Please don't take advice from fags in this thread about posture, they're using extremely ancient knowledge, when more recent studies have stated otherwise. Sitting "up right" is actually just as cancerous on your spine as hunching over. You should, optimally, be sitting leaning back.Also get into yoga and just stop sitting less.

please recommend a chair that allows leaning back

>please recommend a chair that allows leaning back
Almost any adjustable chair ever made.

my leap and aeron sure dont

my head just flops back

sucks dick

my desk is around 2'8"

I'm 5'10"

my current chair doesn't go higher than like 1.2" off the ground and it's killing me.

I need a chair high enough so I can be a right angle

I also have a couple of synthesizers up on a wall that I'd like to be able to raise myself up to play.

what chair 2 get

you dont need lumbar support unless you're a dyel faggot. If you're fat, lose weight. You should standing half the day and sitting half the day. get up every hour for 10 min and go clean shit and piss

holy fucking shit why are chairs so expensive in currentyear

I really don't know, maybe because they are becoming very vital very fast without much competition