Will this work on the AT&T network?

ebay.com/itm/Apple-iPhone-6-16GB-Space-Gray-Smartphone-works-with-Boost-Mobile-New/151723716652?hash=item235370302c&_trkparms=5373:5000026542|5374:Sizzling Hot Smartphone Deals

I don't know shit about phones, is there any way I can unlock this phone and switch it to AT&T on my existing plan?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Samsung-Galaxy-SPH-L720T-Tri-Band-Mobile/dp/B019S654DO
boostmobile.com/about/legal/ctia-regulatory/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

see pic related

>AT&T

pretty sure there is a way to unlock any phone from a carrier. But you might have to pay

you guys are killing me

will it not work I guess?

I just want something faster and a little larger than my 5C and there are apps on iOS I can't live without (Safari Queue, PayPal, Muse, Microsoft Remote Desktop, Bandcamp, Siri)

thanks, I'm going to call them tomorrow I guess

dont mind
Its just some desperate kid that posts in every thread to get attention.

Google it retard

Why not get a Galaxy S4 instead?

amazon.com/Samsung-Galaxy-SPH-L720T-Tri-Band-Mobile/dp/B019S654DO

>$129
>1080p screen (iPhone 6 only has a 720p screen)
>2GB RAM (iPhone 6 only has 1GB RAM)
>2,600 mAh battery (iPhone 6 only has a 1,810 mAh battery)
>micro sd slot up to 256GB (iPhone 6 does not have a micro sd slot at all)
Both the iPhone 6 and Galaxy S4 have pretty much the same performance in the end. You're literally getting cucked to death if you go with an iPhone. Don't you value the money you worked so hard for?

Thank you rajeesh, 0.05 rupees have been deposited into your apple positivity account.

oops
I gave him attention

I wasn't the same user but whatever.

>muh specs
And they call iPhone users dumb

Stick with iPhone 6. Galaxy s4 is literally obsolete garbage.

iPhone has an A8 and software updates for years to come.

>muh specs
Do you enjoy eating shit out of your own 2 hands?

Get the Galaxy S4 OP, you won't regret it. In addition to what I already mentioned it has a removable battery which you can upgrade for a bigger one, a 13MP back camera, 2MP front camera. The iPhone 6 has none of that.

Take care of your money man, you worked hard for that shit.

>Don't you value the money you worked so hard for?

I value pussy and image and my iOS only apps

bitches don't respond to poorfags who "don't show up blue in my messages"

As much as I hate iTunes it works for backing up the phone and updating it, I don't use it for anything else

I don't give a fuck about the specs a phone is a fucking appliance to impress poor normies and download my email

NVM, found this shit

boostmobile.com/about/legal/ctia-regulatory/

you have to own a phone on their network for a year before you can unlock it

fuck I hate phone politics, all this shit is technologically compatible

>I value pussy and image
You think girls give a fuck if you have the latest itoy? They're after confident men who have jobs. You can have all the latest iPhones but if you're still living with your parents and don't have a job then no girl is gonna want to touch your bitch ass.

>my iOS only apps
Fair reason but you can find equivalent apps on Android if not better ones.

>bitches don't respond to poorfags who "don't show up blue in my messages"
Most don't even use SMS, what is this 2005? Why aren't the girls you meet using kik or that facebook messenger like everyone else, are they that retarded?

>As much as I hate iTunes it works for backing up the phone and updating it, I don't use it for anything else
Okay well on Android shit is much more simpler to back up and update, no need for a lagtunes that constantly crashes and freezes on you when you fucking need it to work.

>I don't give a fuck about the specs a phone is a fucking appliance to impress poor normies
Why not impress them with a hummer instead you broke ass nigga?

>and download my email
Android phones can literally do that just fine.

Just get the S4 like user was saying. You're LITERALLY paying more and getting less.

iPhone 6:
>less storage
>less RAM
>lower res screen
>smaller battery
>lower res cameras
>$270 more

Jesus Christ man.

/thread

typical android fagboy dick riders

how another ignorant android retard

>tfw iphone users are too poor to afford 2GB of RAM, a 1080p screen, and more than 128GB of phone storage

>Posts facts
>this makes him ignorant

Oh no, the android fag got mad nobody follows his agenda.

Not him but your trolling is too obvious, you need to make things more subtle else your whole ruse is dead from the start. Don't worry just keep practicing and you will get better over time.