Graphics card stuck

Graphics card stuck.

How do I remove this bitch. Pic related. It's stuck on one side, the side with the locking mechanism. I've removed the screws that connect the card to the case.

From another angle. That black thing is the only part stuck.

There is a clip that prevents it coming out at the rear of the slot. Press it and it will release it from the slot.

Pull the card out op

>buying nvidia
we told you not to retard

I've been doing that for the past hour. Pressing until my thumb hurts like hell and it's till not budging.

Reseat it and try pulling it out again from the stuck end?

you bought nvidia you fucked up

That's how for down it goes. Am I gonna have to break the lock?

it will lock up if you press it down and try to pull it out at the same time.

reseat it, then push down on the thumb and keep holding it down when you go to pop it out.

don't be to harsh on it. you can easily break your card or the slot.

why do you want to remove it op?

Maybe it's caught on the lock mechanism somewhere. What I'm saying is plug the thing back in to the slot. Then, push the lock mechanism while trying to pull out the card from the end where it is currently stuck.

>nvidia
ayy

this. if you have to use something plastic or non conductive to push down on it while you pull up. don't push too hard these clips snap so easy I've snapped about 5 of them since PCIE 3.0 debuted.

Spoiler alert. Buy the same mobo again and swap it out then return it.

Reseat it.

Press the locking mechanism or even pull it. Not very familiar with that MSI mobo.

Don't force pull but try wiggle it up and down as you pull it out

I gave a firm push and I literally cannot reseat this thing.

You might have to play with the locking mechanism as you try to reseat it if it's stuck. Also maybe wiggle the board as you do it. Brute force is not the answer here.

Then get something and push directly down on the clip until the clip breaks. Don't worry about it, it's a standard procedure for this crappy PCIE 3.0 lock mechanism.

For fucks sake just finagle the dam thing loose

Clip literally popped out on mine.

I replaced it a couple of times before I finally resigned to say, 'fuck it' since it was more trouble than it's worth.

Honestly, god bless companies that offer alternative clips or mechanism--my Z170 board actually has a slide clip.

Wiggle mate, Wiggle!

just showing you OP it's completely normal.

welcome to America :)

Take a long straight thing and push that motherfucking latch until it gives. That's how I get my card out, it happens all the fucking time with my dumbass gigabyte board.

>Having troubles with the mechanism

Am i the only one who presses the tab and lifts it from the right side first?