Gtx 960 launch price $220

>gtx 960 launch price $220
>gtx 1060 launch price $250

wtf is up with that?? why dont they keep the launch price for same model numbers the same and lower the price of outdated models??

are gaymers the ultimate goys who enjoy getting cucked by both companies (MAD and novidia)??

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wLR5u_Tw8lA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The 960 was released a few years ago,
>inflation.

wut?

lol, how come there is no inflation when apple releases new products?? they always lower the last gen iPhone price.

you just enjoy getting cucked.

OP is either baiting or very fucking stupid
You realise the prices of the older gpus is now lower right?

its not u fuck, they just increase the prices of of newer GPU and keep the prices of older the same.

Did anyone on Sup Forums get this card yesterday?

>inflation
The median income hasn't increased since 1999.

a fucking $960 should cost $120-$150 tops by now. But no, they cost over $200

So the price of a 980ti/980/970 isnt now lower than before the 1080s/1070s were released? I think you find they now are worth less value wise.
Also calling someone a cuck yet being so itk about apple products....

I am talking about the same model number you fucking moron. the 960 still costs over $200, which is ridiculous

Not our fault you are some remedial poor cunt is it?

>argument made by a 10 year old

I guess you don't care that much about money when your parents pay for it anyways.

Im most likely older than you, own house etc blah blah so try a different one.
You not working right now?

The 1060 shits on the 970 and the 480, so it's completely justified

You can just not buy it, you know

Dont waste your time user, hes just a salty poor jobless fuckwit.

>there is no inflation
>Apple basically cucks you with the shitty base model and charges hundreds extra for the definitive model
>goys don't even know they're being jewed

LOL I SELL $100 PHONE FOR $299 NOW APPLE ARE BENEVOLENT DICKTATORS THAT DON'T FUCK CUSTOMERS OVER

that's what I'm doing right now. I'll just play on lower settings until the price drops to a reasonable level.

I'm not going to get cucked by shit companies who try to squeeze every fucking dollar they can out of you

Welcome to forever. Retailers don't tend to discount old gen cards, or anything for that matter. They just keep offering it until it eventually sells.

The 960 is now $200 or less

where do i get this free iphone 4?

>Buying reference cards
>Ever

Are you people fucking mentally retarded or what?

I wouldn't pay $120 for this shit

Are there any differences between the AIB 1060 other than the price and the fact that Strix has an extra fan, and EVGA uses one fan?

Thinking of Palit

because AMD is not a worthy competitor but AMD cucks will think otherwise

DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE

And you think there is no inflation because of that?

>limit 2
>no sli
kek

muh inflation

I had it on back order, but cancelled. I think we may see a full blown price war soon. If not after custom 480s, then after the 470.

D-DELETE THIS.

Seriously though, fuck the component market right now.

It costs what people will pay for it. If you feel the price isn't justified because it violates your world view (not same as last time, out of line with inflation, not competitive vs. other offerings) don't buy it. If you're correct they will get the message.

well, it is true, they don't have any competition atm.

to be quite frank, MAD should lover the price of RX480 at this point even further. There is not much reason to get it over the 1060